InTRovErT34

Community Member
Feb 29, 2020
Outland
MBTI
Infj
Enneagram
7w6
  • Hello I'm doing this thread to see the ability to tell truth from lie in writing form. There are different techniques the human can figure out deception/truth. Some of us have a natural intuitive gift while engaged with another, body language ,expression etc.not to get to in depth .As for writing it's more challenging but techniques are still prevelent ..along with this exercise it will be nice to hear your truths. As a way to get to know one another and experiences we have been through. I will give my 3 truths and lie below let's not be vaugue and present a semi depth text. Have fun , be creative.. this exercise can be repeated.

• 1. The first time I ever flew in a plane I was able to jump out of it skydiving over mountains .

• 2.when I was younger I went kayaking down a flooded river I flipped my kayak in rough current and was held under water by the current for a duration of time. I emerged to the surface as I was seconds from giving up as I couldn't hold my breath any longer.

• 3.I am a master at the game of chess. I have played in tournaments against very skilled chess players and amazeingly never once been beaten.

• 4.I was at a lake that had tall cliffs on the bank my buddy and I climbed to the top of one that was around 80 feet and jumped from top into the water..

Last edited:
It seems that you are good with water, you mention it twice! and you are not afraid of high's, you mention it twice!

Reactions: InTRovErT34
. There's 3truths and 1lie we are looking for the lie.

My bad. See that now.

Why would you do ridiculous things like skydiving and jumping off 80 foot cliffs??!

I'm guessing the chess one is a lie.
What's the likelihood of winning every time?

Reactions: InTRovErT34
1. My great-grandfather was a relatively well-known politician/freedom fighter in India.
2. When I was in junior high, I took acting classes from an actor who went on to be cast in feature films such as The Devil Wears Prada and shows such as Mad Men.
3. I like anchovies on pizza.
4. I am red-green colorblind.

BRING ON YOUR "INTUITIVE GIFTS", INFJ PEEPS

1. My great-grandfather was a relatively well-known politician/freedom fighter in India.
2. When I was in junior high, I took acting classes from an actor who went on to be cast in feature films such as The Devil Wears Prada and shows such as Mad Men.

Remember, it's not just INFJs on the forum :)

My guess is 3 is false.

I would promote that others post to thread 3truths 1 lie of there own.

Is your lie #2