Tension from Iraq | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Tension from Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend sent me this on messenger:
zWI7n9t.jpg

I then accidentally forwarded it to a group conversation I was added to by a lady on my friends list trying to sell us all makeup. It was my ONLY contribution to the make up sale conversation. The best part is the lady who started the group convo is a big Trumper. (I'm still cracking up about it.) Whatev don't try to sell me shit on Facebook!

Last edited:
I then accidentally forwarded it to a group conversation I was added to by a lady on my friends list trying to sell us all makeup. It was my ONLY contribution to the make up sale conversation. The best part is the lady who started the group convo is a big Trumper. (I'm still cracking up about it.) Don't try to sell me shit on Facebook!

Oopsie!

(Please note, "oopsie" is reserved for when the 'accident' is totally on purpose.)

It was totally an accident and I was mortified for a second. But now it's just funny.

I know it was an accident, but it is hilarious and almost seems like a Freudian slip of sorts. I do pity you for the awkwardness that likely ensued.

My favorite* part of this was Pence suggesting that Qasem Soleimani was part of the terrorist group responsible for 9/11.

Let's review:

Qasem Soleimani was a Shia Muslim.
The 9/11 attackers (From Saudi Arabia) were Sunni Muslims.

Hmmmmmm.

*Sarcasm.

My favorite* part of this was Pence suggesting that Qasem Soleimani was part of the terrorist group responsible for 9/11.

Let's review:

Hmmmmmm.

*Sarcasm.
Same as the Bush Jr. lead up to Iraq war talking points that weren't/aren't true...literally the same ones.
*sigh*

prolly more ppl in us army than ppl opposing trump

Let's review:

Hmmmmmm.

*Sarcasm.

So.. wouldn't any type of muslim prefer a muslim over an american? so 911 wasn't an inside job?

So.. wouldn't any type of muslim prefer a muslim over an american? so 911 wasn't an inside job?

Shia and Sunni Muslims don't work together. They have a long history of differences.

Whether 9/11 was an inside job or not is a topic for another thread.

The leaders of the groups that attacked the embassy just happened to get killed. The man leading those groups just happened to get killed. Because he was an Iranian general, NOT because of what they had done, is all you can see?

The rules of engagement have changed since Beirut: now we know who is fighting us.

Shia and Sunni Muslims don't work together. They have a long history of differences.

An Islamic weapon is an Islamic weapon. The few jets that got out of Iraq went straight to Iran. Iraq was invading other countries and paying parents to use their children as martyrs to kill Jews. All the Iranians Iraq gassed doesn't count for anything, I suppose.

After eight years, war-weariness, economic problems, decreased morale, repeated Iranian military failures, recent Iraqi successes, Iraqi use of weapons of mass destruction, lack of international sympathy, and increased U.S.–Iran military tension all led to a ceasefire brokered by the United Nations. quoted Wikipedia Iran-Iraq War. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War

Status
Not open for further replies.