Tension from Iraq | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

Tension from Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. It's others' problem because when they take it personally for nothing and therefore attack like kindergarten kiddo they get hurt for nothing while I have my fun. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't know how it's in the USA but I won't let some kiddo take me as some doormat. :grinning::grinning::grinning:
I wasn't hurt, lol. And I'm way older than you. You're the kiddo here. :tearsofjoy: Ok. I'm gonna just back off. Have your fun, dude.

You should just grow up and not be offended by anything ever again
I know right?
giphy.gif

Lmao

Last edited:
I am afraid that as a result of an incoherent foreign policy. .a moron in the white house, surrounded by yes men and cult followers. . we are fucked. the middle east is not a place to try and intimidate. . it is a place that requires intelligence and strategy we have neither. and this serves as a distraction from the corruption in the white house

Know how you feel, but we do have military and other strategists here, along with high intelligence. We usually wouldn't know them.

I think the entire point is.. if it was said in jest, it could have been entertaining for me too, because I can appreciate some naughty or "dark" humor.

But I didn't get the sense that he was joking around. There were real insults and a true cynical and hating vibe going on. I can understand cynicism a lot. But I don't believe in the immatureand very unapologetic way it was delivered. I wasn't personally offended because hey, I didn't have anything to do with any of the wars or bombings. But I think I felt offended for my countrymen who like me, also didn't have anything to do with the shit he talked about. Wanna attack the KKK? Go right ahead I'll join you. But the innocents... there are several.

What I actually tried to reflect in my initial message was what the world in general feels about the USA and why they were preparing for nuclear war and why especially Iran reacted in such a way. The rest of my messages I wrote to @Reason were just for having fun and therefore it's not how I usually am nor I support such opinions.

Due to cultural difference and how the reality of your society is you may think foreign likes the USA or something just because you has Mcdonalds and whatnot but it's actually not true. People may like Metallica, Ford cars, Netflix, etc. but they still hate the country for what they did and what they seem like will do soon. Trump woke that hate and Biden making this hate growing. People in general perhaps likes Japan more than the USA due to their anime, foods, pervert video games, etc. since they are not popularly known to commit genocide nor dropped atomic bombs anywhere. The USA's influence on the world's economy will diminish if they don't do something about their political xenophobia and when they lose the world's economy Japan and China will win the world's economy as much as their culture enough for you to have to learn Chinese and Japanese to survive in the USA because most of the country will be sold to Asians since politicians don't care about patriotic feelings anymore, money is the real king now. In the business world the USA has given a chance to get their acts straight even when Trump was behaving like a xenophobic kid but Biden proved to be so worst than Trump already so people seriously thinking to stop working with "Americans" and instead they prefer China since they act like an adult. China likes this because these are baby steps for China to take over the whole world.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know, the sin of the ancestors ain't the sin of their offspring and sin of your fellow citizen ain't the sin of yours but the world doesn't care especially when they believe the USA may not behave again. People also hate Germany for what they did and the whole of Europe would start European Wars in the first glance of Germany doesn't behave again, especially Israel would be the first to drop the atomic bombs on Germany. They literally waiting for a good reason. Germany knows it therefore they don't do anything to provoke others like how Trump and Biden do. Biden, this old dude who stuck in the Cold War era may think his country is safe there but the year is 2021, not 1960 so it's not safe anymore. Countries grew stronger even though the CIA and whatnot stalking countries and trying to sabotage countries to prevent them from growing stronger but they have their own hidden weapons they save for WWIII and they don't show off as the USA.

My personal opinion is: I dislike every country equally because no country is an angel as there is always something to dislike about anything since nothing is perfect. I'm also an anarchist so country stuff ain't for me. But the subject was the USA and I really don't hate any country in particular currently since no country killed my dog. Perhaps China would be the only country I would hate due to how they use people as tools but I admire China more than I dislike. What a love-hate relationship. :tearsofjoy::sweatsmile::tongueclosed::blush::kissingheart:

Your body may be 35 years old but mentally you are 12 to me so you are mentally a kiddo to me. Perhaps when you finally grew up you'll realize how you threw a childish tantrum like a teen. When that time came call me so we can have a laugh together. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For example, you are a kiddo especially because you thought it's written for you but I didn't write about you at all so you didn't have to defend yourself at all. Also why you felt entitled to defend yourself against some random dude's words especially when these words weren't for you, you damn kiddo. And what was that "ban this guy" attitude? Damn it was funny AF. What an overreaction for a trivial matter. Is this some form of virtual genocide attitude of female teens around there some people call "cancel culture"? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Immature INFJs tend to feel everything is about them and others necessarily said something bad about them like how you felt due to your immature Fe. The worst is you felt entitled to throw your BS opinion on me by taking it personally. You may think my opinion is wrong but yours is equally wrong to me but it wasn't worth bothering people for your childish tantrum as if you decide on what's objective in this world so bothering moderators didn't worth for your childish wishes here by ordering them to ban me over a trivial matter just because I ruined your social media here. You may not aware but these people ain't your dog. You probably suffer from arrested development and a narcissistic personality. I'm not your therapist but you obviously need one. :grinning::grinning::grinning:
Jesus Christ, fuck off.

Reactions: Reason and April
Biwarly, cut it out.

We were very clear before. I told you to stop fighting and discuss the matter calmly. Rit told you to stop badgering people. You say you respect our rules, yet you continue to break them. Do not belittle people by calling them childish or arrested in their development and need therapy. Do not dismiss their feelings by telling them they're overreacting. Do not dehumanize them by calling them a narc.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion of the topic itself and only serves to needlessly antagonize people. There is no place for personal attacks in civil discourse.

Biwarly, cut it out.

We were very clear before. I told you to stop fighting and discuss the matter calmly. Rit told you to stop badgering people. You say you respect our rules, yet you continue to break them. Do not belittle people by calling them childish or arrested in their development and need therapy. Do not dismiss their feelings by telling them they're overreacting. Do not dehumanize them by calling them a narc.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion of the topic itself and only serves to needlessly antagonize people. There is no place for personal attacks in civil discourse.

I respect your rules but I won't let people treat me like they are the king of this shithole.

The same you stated applies to other people too. I want other peoples who bothered me scolded like a kid in the same way moderators did to me since they are the one started it, not me so they actually need your wisdom, not me.

For example, SpecialEdition's message "fuck off" is a message that I can sue her or this website for and easily win. Don't underestimate me because of the age and location I stated I'm in my profile. Perhaps I'm not 26 years old and not from Istanbul because I care about my privacy, right? Perhaps I'm using VPN to hide my real location and all. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So please scold these people publicly here too or this community will be legally scolded by my lawyer:

@Reason

@April

@SpecialEdition

Especially SpecialEdition needs to realize it's not wild west here. She is bound by the law of the country she lives in and I can easily make her know her place in her country. Thanks her for showing her face by making it an avatar so I can easily legally track her whereabouts for legal action. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

I respect your rules but I won't let people treat me like they are the king of this shithole.

The same you stated applies to other people too. I want other peoples who bothered me scolded like a kid in the same way moderators did to me since they are the one started it, not me so they actually need your wisdom, not me.

For example, SpecialEdition's message "fuck off" is a message that I can sue her or this website for and easily win. Don't underestimate me because of the age and location I stated I'm in my profile. Perhaps I'm not 26 years old and not from Istanbul because I care about my privacy, right? Perhaps I'm using VPN to hide my real location and all. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So please scold these people publicly here too or this community will be legally scolded by my lawyer:

@Reason

@April

@SpecialEdition

Especially SpecialEdition needs to realize it's not wild west here. She is bound by the law of the country she lives in and I can easily make her know her place in her country. Thanks her for showing her face by making it an avatar so I can easily legally track her whereabouts for legal action. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

I look forward to your lawsuit. You are very bad ass. Thought I was just speaking your love language based on how you treat people but I guess you are just lacking any emotional depth.

Are you one of those people that brags about their IQ too?

I look forward to your lawsuit.

I'll prefer to take legal action against this website and the people who are responsible for it, not the ordinary users like you because it's their fault for letting people act like this place is a wild west.

It's not okay when you punish only the people who were selfishly punished by others. It wasn't fair. I'll make it fair legally if moderators won't make it fair.

I'll prefer to take legal action against this website and the people who are responsible for it, not the ordinary users like you because it's their fault for letting people act like this place is a wild west.

It's not okay when you punish only the people who were selfishly punished by others. It wasn't fair. I'll make it fair legally if moderators won't make it fair.
upload_2021-4-26_7-35-30.png

Sue the whole internet!

Alright, enough everyone.

I'm locking this thread cause it's clear we're not going to play civil.

It is highly inappropriate to threaten members with real life action against them.

Biwaly, as for moderating other members, while April calling you a kiddo and SE telling you to fuck off are indeed uncalled for, they are minor offenses and indeed reactions to your posts. You are the instigator. Cut it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.