Tension from Iraq | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Tension from Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need for an apology. How about this: I'm sorry for being so cryptic.

Reactions: Sandie33
No offense but even the name of this thread summarizes how the USA's foreign relations are handled so poorly. No wonder since even some "Americans" who live in New York themselves don't know where exactly Las Vegas is so of course they mix up Iran and Iraq. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

You guys may grow up believing so proud of how "Americans" committed genocide to Native Americans, dropping 2 atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, starting a pointless war in Vietnam, ruining the peace of Middle East by killing innocents for oil, etc. because they taught you how "Americans" are so good but they were so evil but in rest of the world we don't have so distorted propaganda as education. We don't have a personal reason to dislike USA so what we learn is the objective history of the USA, why they did what, et cetera. So any sane person dislikes the USA because they are a threat to the whole world therefore some countries are after getting rid of the USA.

Even how they call themselves "American" in so arrogant way is a good reason to dislike them. They call themselves "American" as if Canadians, Mexicans, Brazilians, etc. ain't American as if the whole continent of America belong to the USA. No wonder there is only the USA when aliens attack the whole world, a lot of them believe whole world speaks English, only currency there is is $, etc. ignorant BS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Bruh did you ever heard Chinese call themselves "Asians" instead or Italians call themselves "Europeans" instead? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For years the common enemy of the world is the USA. For this reason, Russia and China are after destroying the USA so they are being an ally in this cold war that never ended. That atomic bombs shouldn't have dropped. It caused the whole world to produce nuclear weapons in secret to defend themselves against the USA. For example, that's why North Korea shows off its nuclear weapons sometimes like a teen :grinning::grinning::grinning: and that's why Iran producing nuclear weapons.

At the first sign of the USA doesn't behave, the whole world will destroy the USA without blinking. For now, they let the USA exist because they are useful. I personally okay with the USA exist now because I want to watch Russian Doll's 2nd season. But the world's peace is more important than my fun, so as the rest of the world thinks so therefore they won't blink when they push the button to destroy the USA. The USA can't do anything against the whole world.

As for how WWI started people waiting for a good reason to start a war against the other. People preparing for WWIII. Where I'm looking at it, the USA's only ally is some dogs, rednecks, fat dudes and gossip girls who renegade renegade for TikTok. So many countries want to have the land of the USA for themselves so they'll do what they did for Ottoman Empire once.

The recent tension regarding Iran was just the tip of the iceberg. The whole Arabian community already has a good reason to destroy the USA regarding what the USA did for oil but that event regarding Iran was the final straw. Iran now wants to destroy the USA so bad they sell their soul to China and made some deals. For years China carefully making moves on taking over the whole world but for it the USA has to fall. The recent events regarding Iran helped the Chinese to make Iran join forces. What happened will have huge consequences when WWIII starts. The USA will be trapped in their huge island unable to move :grinning::grinning::grinning:. It's rather ironic because that huge island is why they were so untouchable then but what'll they do when China attacks the USA from their satellites and Russians sends their killer robots that'll even kill your dog(s)? :grinning::grinning::grinning:

The survivors who trying to escape from the invisible and lifeless enemies in the USA will be killed on the sea, in the air. They won't have any allies since they overestimate themselves so much enough to believe they can defeat even aliens in the movies so they don't even bother making allies. No one will accept the citizens of the USA as immigrants so the USA will end with them.

That atomic bombs shouldn't have dropped. History doesn't forget and forgive.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No offense but even the name of this thread summarizes how the USA's foreign relations are handled so poorly. No wonder since even some "Americans" who live in New York themselves don't know where exactly Las Vegas is so of course they mix up Iran and Iraq. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

You guys may grow up believing so proud of how "Americans" committed genocide to Native Americans, dropping 2 atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, starting a pointless war in Vietnam, ruining the peace of Middle East by killing innocents for oil, etc. because they taught you how "Americans" are so good but they were so evil but in rest of the world we don't have so distorted propaganda as education. We don't have a personal reason to dislike USA so what we learn is the objective history of the USA, why they did what, et cetera. So any sane person dislikes the USA because they are a threat to the whole world therefore some countries are after getting rid of the USA.

Even how they call themselves "American" in so arrogant way is a good reason to dislike them. They call themselves "American" as if Canadians, Mexicans, Brazilians, etc. ain't American as if the whole continent of America belong to the USA. No wonder there is only the USA when aliens attack the whole world, a lot of them believe whole world speaks English, only currency there is is $, etc. ignorant BS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Bruh did you ever heard Chinese call themselves "Asians" instead or Italians call themselves "Europeans" instead? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For years the common enemy of the world is the USA. For this reason, Russia and China are after destroying the USA so they are being an ally in this cold war that never ended. That atomic bombs shouldn't have dropped. It caused the whole world to produce nuclear weapons in secret to defend themselves against the USA. For example, that's why North Korea shows off its nuclear weapons sometimes like a teen :grinning::grinning::grinning: and that's why Iran producing nuclear weapons.

At the first sign of the USA doesn't behave, the whole world will destroy the USA without blinking. For now, they let the USA exist because they are useful. I personally okay with the USA exist now because I want to watch Russian Doll's 2nd season. But the world's peace is more important than my fun, so as the rest of the world thinks so therefore they won't blink when they push the button to destroy the USA. The USA can't do anything against the whole world.

As for how WWI started people waiting for a good reason to start a war against the other. People preparing for WWIII. Where I'm looking at it, the USA's only ally is some dogs, rednecks, fat dudes and gossip girls who renegade renegade for TikTok. So many countries want to have the land of the USA for themselves so they'll do what they did for Ottoman Empire once.

The recent tension regarding Iran was just the tip of the iceberg. The whole Arabian community already has a good reason to destroy the USA regarding what the USA did for oil but that event regarding Iran was the final straw. Iran now wants to destroy the USA so bad they sell their soul to China and made some deals. For years China carefully making moves on taking over the whole world but for it the USA has to fall. The recent events regarding Iran helped the Chinese to make Iran join forces. What happened will have huge consequences when WWIII starts. The USA will be trapped in their huge island unable to move :grinning::grinning::grinning:. It's rather ironic because that huge island is why they were so untouchable then but what'll they do when China attacks the USA from their satellites and Russians sends their killer robots that'll even kill your dog(s)? :grinning::grinning::grinning:

The survivors who trying to escape from the invisible and lifeless enemies in the USA will be killed on the sea, in the air. They won't have any allies since they overestimate themselves so much enough to believe they can defeat even aliens in the movies so they don't even bother making allies. No one will accept the citizens of the USA as immigrants so the USA will end with them.

That atomic bombs shouldn't have dropped. History doesn't forget and forgive.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's ok little buddy, i'd be cranky too if my country was in danger of being fully occupied and subjugated by the French.

Maybe you should put some of your shitposting energy into learning the language that way you can laugh at the Charlie Hebdo cartoons that will run on the front page of Turkish newspapers when you're a colony.

It's ok little buddy, i'd be cranky too if my country was in danger of being fully occupied and subjugated by the French.

Maybe you should put some of your shitposting energy into learning the language that way you can laugh at the Charlie Hebdo cartoons that will run on the front page of Turkish newspapers when you're a colony.

Wow, you are so cringy. It's like your superpower. You should be a professional cringy person!!!

I'm not wall bruuuuh. Go project yourself on somewhere else. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Really, is that all you can do? Do you think that kindergarten BS of yours would have any negative effect on me? Instead seeing how pathetic you are made me feel better about myself because I'm not the one who has issues. Call me when you start primary school bruuuuuh :grinning::grinning::grinning:. Perhaps you have a brain tumor that's big as my ass which would explain your BS. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

KoqK8B4.jpg

Well, I don't care about any country and can have a great life without any country so what happens to my country doesn't concern me. But can you say the same about yourself since you tried to defend the shit you call as country in so kindergarten baby way? Or do you like your hamburgers, stupid TV shows, primitive society, shitty education system, etc. so much? How is it feel like to be part of the cancer of the whole world? Do you feel like nothing without your retard president? Do you love to be so puppet as your avatar indicates?:grinning::grinning::grinning:

BTW, "i'd be cranky too" is wrong. It should be "I'd be cranky too". "I" should be capitalized. I know you didn't start primary school yet but you gotta learn it bruuuuh. :grinning::grinning::grinning:. Also learn to use some comma in right places.

Y9hytX8.jpg

Well I don't really care about writing English in proper way because bruuh I'm not writing a proper formal utmost important letter to her majesty the Queen, Elizabeth II, in full Elizabeth Alexandra Mary by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of her other realms and territories, Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith. God save the Queen. amen™ :grinning::grinning::grinning: *drinks a cup of lovely tea*. But since you care enough to be stupid grammar nazi obey to your own BS but don't involve me bruuuh. Pardon my French bruuuh. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

You can send your further complaints to idontgiveashit@myass.com. Have a nice day. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Last edited:
Wow, you are so cringy. It's like your superpower. You should be a professional cringy person!!!

I'm not wall bruuuuh. Go project yourself on somewhere else. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Really, is that all you can do? Do you think that kindergarten BS of yours would have any negative effect on me? Instead seeing how pathetic you are made me feel better about myself because I'm not the one who has issues. Call me when you start primary school bruuuuuh :grinning::grinning::grinning:. Perhaps you have a brain tumor that's big as my ass which would explain your BS. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

KoqK8B4.jpg

Well, I don't care about any country and can have a great life without any country so what happens to my country doesn't concern me. But can you say the same about yourself since you tried to defend the shit you call as country in so kindergarten baby way? Or do you like your hamburgers, stupid TV shows, primitive society, shitty education system, etc. so much? How is it feel like to be part of the cancer of the whole world? Do you feel like nothing without your retard president? Do you love to be so puppet as your avatar indicates?:grinning::grinning::grinning:

BTW, "i'd be cranky too" is wrong. It should be "I'd be cranky too". "I" should be capitalized. I know you didn't start primary school yet but you gotta learn it bruuuuh. :grinning::grinning::grinning:. Also learn to use some comma in right places.

Y9hytX8.jpg

Well I don't really care about writing English in proper way because bruuh I'm not writing a proper formal utmost important letter to her majesty the Queen, Elizabeth II, in full Elizabeth Alexandra Mary by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of her other realms and territories, Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith. God save the Queen. amen™ :grinning::grinning::grinning: *drinks a cup of lovely tea*. But since you care enough to be stupid grammar nazi obey to your own BS but don't involve me bruuuh. Pardon my French bruuuh. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

You can send your further complaints to idontgiveashit@myass.com. Have a nice day. :grinning::grinning::grinning:
:tearsofjoy:
You're so *not* upset you wrote a wall of text.

I'm sorry did I get the image of your mother getting paddled like a pinball by the entire French garrison stuck in your head?

Reactions: Rit4lin
@biwaly You should probably calm down and use a little understanding of why people might get mad or upset, because you did just get on here and trash the USA which half the members here live in.

Not all Americans are the same yet your hatred is obvious and you are acting like we are all responsible and telling us that we are only allowed to live because other countries find it helpful.

Come on, did you not think that would provoke a harsh response, or did you think that we would all miraculously agree to every word you said?

People aren't their country. A country they are born in doesn't mean a person will be good, bad, stupid, ignorant, terrorist, racist, better, or worse.

Again, your hatred is very obvious.

Reactions: David54 and Reason
Edit: Don't read this message if you are under 18. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

:tearsofjoy:
You're so *not* upset you wrote a wall of text.

For an INTP you suck at logic bruh. Just because it's wall of text it doesn't mean I'm upset. TBH it took that long to make fun of you so I can play with you like a damn fiddle bruh. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I'm sorry did I get the image of your mother getting paddled like a pinball by the entire French garrison stuck in your head?

Bruh what's it with you and French? Did they rape you so hard day and night and left their baguette in your ass or something? I'm not your mom nor your psychotherapist so don't dump your issues on me, you damn poor soul of the internet. IDK perhaps you had a fight with your mother because you live like a parasite in her basement or something but it's not my problem bruh. I'll ask you to pay me with Doritos nacho cheese if you continue to seek my services bruh. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Perhaps you complaining like a bitch because you are a teen girl who is on her period. I'm not your tampon bruh, go spread your period blood on somewhere else. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Perhaps you are in love with me but I have a BF!!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Damn I love internet. So fun. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Edit: Don't read this message if you are under 18. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

For an INTP you suck at logic bruh. Just because it's wall of text it doesn't mean I'm upset. TBH it took that long to make fun of you so I can play with you like a damn fiddle bruh. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Bruh what's it with you and French? Did they rape you so hard day and night and left their baguette in your ass or something? I'm not your mom nor your psychotherapist so don't dump your issues on me, you damn poor soul of the internet. IDK perhaps you had a fight with your mother because you live like a parasite in her basement or something but it's not my problem bruh. I'll ask you to pay me with Doritos nacho cheese if you continue to seek my services bruh. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Perhaps you complaining like a bitch because you are a teen girl who is on her period. I'm not your tampon bruh, go spread your period blood on somewhere else. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Perhaps you are in love with me but I have a BF!!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Damn I love internet. So fun. :grinning::grinning::grinning:
If this is fun to you, you're a horrible person. You'll be banned soon. Trolls don't last long.

Reactions: Misty and Reason
@biwaly You should probably calm down and use a little understanding of why people might get mad or upset, because you did just get on here and trash the USA which half the members here live in.

Not all Americans are the same yet your hatred is obvious and you are acting like we are all responsible and telling us that we are only allowed to live because other countries find it helpful.

Come on, did you not think that would provoke a harsh response, or did you think that we would all miraculously agree to every word you said?

People aren't their country. A country they are born in doesn't mean a person will be good, bad, stupid, ignorant, terrorist, racist, better, or worse.

Again, your hatred is very obvious.

I guess in your country "hate" is defined differently but IDK, if I really hated the USA I guess I would drop atomic bombs on it in Americans' way. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

To me you are a troll. And insulting me for no reason. Wow. What a sense of morality you have there. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Calm down people. I didn't kill your dog or something. :grinning::grinning::grinning:
I'm not insulting you, I'm pointing out that playing with people and insulting them just because they are from a country and talking about dropping bombs on us is not what a normal person calls fun...

If you come in and spread hate, you will receive it back. I didn't drop those bombs. Neither did any of the people on this forum. So don't blame us for being from a country that was "responsible for it".

Reactions: Reason
Reactions: Misty
If you come in and spread hate, you will receive it back. I didn't drop those bombs. Neither did any of the people on this forum. So don't blame us for being from a country that was "responsible for it".

What are you? Kindergarten kiddo? :grinning::grinning::grinning:

You didn't get me at all but felt whatever you want to understand. Read my message without being so emotional then you can understand what's actually written there. Seriously you guys need therapy. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tension from INFJs.com. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

*Ahem* I believe we can sort this out like adults. Everyone makes mistakes. What matters is we come to an agreement by discussing it properly. No need for the death penalty as what @April suggested. But if it comes to that then so be it. I don't care about this forum enough to want the other person to get banned from it.

lol the fuk

Status
Not open for further replies.