Tension from Iraq | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Tension from Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also...people are statistically less likely to switch Presidents during a war...I wouldn't put it past Trump to hedge his bets in this election year.
Dick.

Also...people are statistically less likely to switch Presidents during a war...I wouldn't put it past Trump to hedge his bets in this election year.
Dick.
Yes exactly! I'm hoping he acted too soon and the excitement dies down before the election. However, I know he's just going to escalate things... Fuck...

Yes exactly! I'm hoping he acted too soon and the excitement dies down before the election. However, I know he's just going to escalate things... Fuck...
Knowing him he would do something like reinstate the draft and blow his chances...let's hope...not for the draft I mean (that everyone everywhere is unharmed by the man!).

If he reinstates the draft, I'll break my son's ankles...
You don't have to do that...that would be our cue to start the next revolution and burn that draft-card!

Ok, clarify for me. Has Prez Trump been impeached? Yes.
In impeachment proceedings, the defendant does not risk forfeiture of life, liberty, or property. According to the Constitution, the only penalties allowed to be imposed by the Senate are removal from office and disqualification from holding any federal office in the future.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_in_the_United_States

https://www.heritage.org/constitution/articles/1/essays/18/punishment-for-impeachment

So, from my pov, and understanding, this duche bag can indeed run for office if the Senate pardons him?

He can certianly cause a lot of damage in the next 11 months. But, given 4 more years...surely Americans aren't crazy enough to do that?

If he reinstates the draft, I'll break my son's ankles...

foty_header.jpg

It is alarming that so much emphasis is put on an man who has no business speaking or conducting actions on behalf of us. The leader of our country does not embrace the will of the people. Now that said the will of the people spans a great spectrum and I guess there are those that blindly follow his actions. Lets not reduce ourselves to a common belief that this is all due to one man. I too believe this is political as is the case for most conflicts in the world. I find value in all of the words spoken on this thread. Maybe, just maybe this will galvanize those that have not worked together as it is alarming. Maybe we can find common ground and begin a new era of respect for every nation with reciprocal respect in return. I can dream can't I?

Let's let 2011 Trump explain...

Yes it is pathetic.

.​

Status
Not open for further replies.