Tension from Iraq | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Tension from Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Just wow. From Beirut to here, and nobody knows what is going on. I'll check back later.
Well ... folks be standing on the sidewalk bitching in the streets here. The tactical mass confusion is only lost on some;)

Reactions: Skarekrow
Reactions: April and Wyote
Studied it forty years, down spider holes most do not go. Advised on occasions. Remembered things to the end. Without viewing the global and spiritual intentions, hiding in the midst of words and actions, it doesn't surprise me how few can keep up with it. I see it out of no political eyes. I do, however, feel it with spiritual understandings. I am reminded of those having eyes to see, that cannot see; and ears to hear, that cannot hear. The sounds do not travel through smartphones on youtube. The spirit does not speak through rush hour traffic rushing to work late spilling coffee.

People act weird when faced with those who know more than them about something. Someone who knows and understands more than I about electricity does not bother or intimidate me. They know more. They studied harder. They had more intel. Why would I go on the defensive about that? I would not.

I'll listen to those who have been there and have spoken to these people. Some guys try to force themselves on the weak. I don't understand that mentality.Some will do just about anything to get their own way. This I understand.

Last edited:
Studied it forty years, down spider holes most do not go. Advised on occasions. Remembered things to the end. Without viewing the global and spiritual intentions, hiding in the midst of words and actions, it doesn't surprise me how few can keep up with it. I see it out of no political eyes. I do, however, feel it with spiritual understandings. I am reminded of those having eyes to see, that cannot see; and ears to hear, that cannot hear. The sounds do not travel through smartphones on youtube. The spirit does not speak through rush hour traffic rushing to work late spilling coffee.

People act weird when faced with those who know more that them about something. Someone who knows and understands more than I about electricity does not bother or intimidate me. They know more. They studied harder. They had more intel. Why would I go on the defensive about that? I would not.

I'll listen to those who have been there and have spoken to these people. Some guys try to force themselves on the weak. I don't understand that mentality.Some will do just about anything to get their own way. This I understand.
That was helpful...

The US has violated the sovereignty of Iraq by killing a top official of the Iranian government on Iraqi soil. The US is in Iraq by invitation, an invitation the Iraqi parliament is in the process of revoking. Keep in mind that the rushing of the US embassy by Iranian backed "protesters" was allowed to occur by the Iraqi government which is responsible for the security of all foreign embassies in Iraq. Just as any government anywhere is responsible for the security of embassies in their country. The fact that that "protest" got as far as it did indicates how beholden to Iran the Iraqi government is. That "protest" ended when the Iraqi government called' whoever' and said 'enough'. That "protest" was instigated by US attacks on Iraqi militias nominally allied with the Iraqi government but way more aligned with the Iranian Military. The US attacked them in response to attacks on US positions that resulted in the death of an American Military Contractor.
So the US Killed an Iranian General on Iraqi soil (in violation of agreements it has with Iraq) in retaliation for those protests and the potential attacks that General was probably planning on US targets. The US has very little leverage left in the Iraqi parliament after abandoning its most solid ally in Iraq, namely the Iraqi Kurds. Something the US did at the behest of enemies of the Kurds. If the US pulls out of Iraq, as it will have to if the Iraqis pass a law insisting the US do so, Iran will have a virtual free hand to do as it pleases throughout the country.

Anyone who thinks this was a well thought out plan it kidding themselves. It looks a lot more like Trump distracting the American public from his Trial in the US Senate for Abuse of Power. (and doing so by abusing his power of office)

Last edited:
Seriously though, the solution to this problem is an open global economy, trade that is both free and fair.
Seems simple enough and I agree to an extent, but consider the "cost" associated with that. Ultimately currency is just another weapon and used as leverage. Quite honestly I feel power and control blanket the underlying fear and insecurity that drives conflict. This is a very difficult subject to correctly examine as there are so many factors involved. I remember reading someone post about Obama and his nature in dealing with this, which was a very good insight. Unfortunately we don't have that type of leadership at this time. I hope everyday that arms are set to the ground and reasoning with compassion is explored.

Without viewing the global and spiritual intentions, hiding in the midst of words and actions, it doesn't surprise me how few can keep up with it. I see it out of no political eyes. I do, however, feel it with spiritual understandings. I am reminded of those having eyes to see, that cannot see; and ears to hear, that cannot hear. The sounds do not travel through smartphones on youtube. The spirit does not speak through rush hour traffic rushing to work late spilling coffee.

So only you have it all figured out in this thread...I see...40 years...wow...yeah, the spirit hates traffic.

Last edited:
So the Iraqi Parliament has voted to expel all our troops from their country - to which Trump has threatened harsh economic sanctions.
Trump has also has threatened to purposefully target cultural centers in Iran - which is a war crime.
The US has not purposefully assassinated a government official from a sovereign nation since WWII in Japan.
(Not saying he was a nice guy by any means, only speaking of his ranking, title, and position.)
If an attack was eminent against our troops I would like to see the proof - because this administration and POTUS lie daily and constantly to the American people...conveniently also drawing attention away from the impeachment trial and abuses of power brought against him thus far.
(I doubt he cares one lick about the life of any military personal sent to wag the dog.)
Look at the reaction going on now in Iran - biggest crowds out in the streets since the last Supreme Leader died and Iraq wanting us out.
Really great job by the reality show real estate salesman narcissist calling the shots.

I severely doubt that any loving spirit has anything to do with the actions bungled so far.
There are those who are downright giddy at this whole endeavor...excited that the "end times" are here and assuming that so will be the supposed "rapture".

People think this is prophesy?
I find that very appalling if not downright evil.

Last edited:
So the Iraqi Parliament has voted to expel all our troops from their country - to which Trump has threatened harsh economic sanctions.
Trump has also has threatened to purposefully target cultural centers in Iran - which is a war crime.
The US has not purposefully assassinated a government official from a sovereign nation since WWII in Japan.
(Not saying he was a nice guy by any means, only speaking of his ranking, title, and position.)
If an attack was eminent against our troops I would like to see the proof - because this administration and POTUS lie daily and constantly to the American people...conveniently also drawing attention away from the impeachment trial and abuses of power brought against him thus far.
(I doubt he cares one lick about the life of any military personal sent to wag the dog.)
Look at the reaction going on now in Iran - biggest crowds out in the streets since the last Supreme Leader died and Iraq wanting us out.
Really great job by the reality show real estate salesman narcissist calling the shots.

I severely doubt that any loving spirit has anything to do with the actions bungled so far.
There are those who are downright giddy at this whole endeavor...excited that the "end times" are here and assuming that so will be the supposed "rapture".

People think this is prophesy?
I find that very appalling if not downright evil.

Thank you for articulating my very thoughts on all this.

Trump is an ass. In my opinion he should be going to prison and yet the republicans in congress refused and will continue to refuse to impeach him properly as they're afraid for their own jobs. (I feel like I'm channeling Bernie here I'm so angry with all this bull.)

Down to the basics: Trump is a sociopath. I'm not sure anyone in government really understands what this means and how severe of an issue it is to have someone in power with this problem. I only know how bad it is as I was married to one. He does not see value in any other living being unless they are doing something for him. He'd work with Hitler if it were to his own benefit.

I don't like Pence, but he's not going to blast a hole in the earth AND DECIMATE thousands or millions of lives all for his own ego.

I'm even more appalled at how the entire Senate, esp. M(+b)itch McConnell, can pre-determine, prior to any impeachment documents or sworn testimony from witnesses be set, that they will not conduct a fair impeachment trial. They have already made up their minds regarding Trump's innocence in the face of serious bribery and obstruction of justice charges. This is pure "tribal" lawlessness. I thought these people were supposed to be rational? I thought they were supposed to follow the processes and procedures to reveal the truth, not pre-determine what is truth based on biases and unverified beliefs.

Thank you for articulating my very thoughts on all this.

Trump is an ass. In my opinion he should be going to prison and yet the republicans in congress refused and will continue to refuse to impeach him properly as they're afraid for their own jobs. (I feel like I'm channeling Bernie here I'm so angry with all this bull.)

Down to the basics: Trump is a sociopath. I'm not sure anyone in government really understands what this means and how severe of an issue it is to have someone in power with this problem. I only know how bad it is as I was married to one. He does not see value in any other living being unless they are doing something for him. He'd work with Hitler if it were to his own benefit.

I don't like Pence, but he's not going to blast a hole in the earth AND DECIMATE thousands or millions of lives all for his own ego.
Thanks!
I agree with all of what you said as well!

None of his party and admin with do or say anything because they...
a.) don't mind cheating to win even at the expense of fair elections.
b.) are profiting from the selling out of this country and it's citizens.
c.) are probably also sociopaths (statistically they disproportionately work in politics and banking/stocks/money-trading).
d.) are afraid of losing power as the voting dynamics change - as they should be...which again, is statistically not in their favor.

Had Obama done any number of things that Trump has - the Republicans and Faux News would have been marching in the streets demanding a public execution.
Also forgot to mention that Iran has indicated that it's full steam ahead on their nuclear enrichment program...the denuclearization treaty now burned to ashes after Trump pulled us out of it and now this drone BS...because the Obama admin signed the treaty, so it must be bad.
His stupid fragile ego unable to see beyond his own arrogance as he leads us down the path to war.
War is war and people die...he talks about things like they are games...his childish taunts and tweets - how anyone can think that is intelligent or effective diplomacy is beyond me.
We would be the laughing stock of the world if they weren't so afraid of what insane thing he might do or say next.
I agree that the lives of others - especially those who aren't in his eyes worthy to be seen or treated as human - mean little to nothing to him (as we currently have children living in fucking cages, sleeping on the floors with tin-foil garbage bag blankets).
I also don't doubt that our troops mean little to nothing to him either no matter what he says...he's demonstrated this many times with his words and actions.

As for Pence...I'm not so sure...he would criminalize abortion and do all kinds of kooky shit nobody but conservative evangelicals would want...if he thought it was a "holy war" he would be all over it too I have no doubt.
These two will go down in history as the worst Presidential administration we have ever had...that is, if there is a country after they are no longer in office.
Trump would burn this country down to spite his haters...I don't expect him to leave office without doing something terrible first.

Take care of yourself during these unnerving times.
:<3white:

Last edited:
https://www.newsweek.com/top-iran-a...blem-donald-trump-not-american-people-1480583

Maybe someone should just hand him over to Iran. According to this, that's all they want. They can have Trump and we can have another piece of shit in office that undoubtedly will be more diplomatic. Win/win
Typeform-Blog-Gifs-Inline01.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.