Strange Feelings and Energy | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Strange Feelings and Energy

I can't speak to the greater human experience, but I have had personal increased experience of...synchronicity and growing awareness of self less as individual and more as an individuated part of a whole.

I have seen strange events happening as well, not only this but I also feel a change in energy, sort of like we are reaching something else, a new world, the Earth is changing, I get different sensations, this feeling gets stronger and stronger as I observe the world around me, this process has been on me and its like trying to tell me something, something very important its going to happen, Im not sure if this correlates at all with the so called 2012, but I know the Earth is going through some important changes. I wish I could really explain this better. Like many have posted here I often do feel watched and I often reflect upon my past, I spend hours thinking of the future..I often think and give explanations that many are oblivious too, I feel many won't understand this and find me irrational.

Last edited:
We as a people might be waking up and suddenly taking more charge over our own lives.
Look at what goes on around us every single day and we say we are powerless to change it. Maybe the power is in our collective consciousness. Perhaps we are being guided into a new consciousness.
I'm sure if that's the case it won't be easy because there would be forces that would desperately want us to hang on to our old consciousness. Our freedom from old ways of thinking and brainwashing would threaten the controllers of the world.
I think we have to collectively decide our fate and our future; either peace and love or war and destruction.

I find myself thinking very deeply about my past, who I have been, what I have done to contribute to the destruction. And I want to change all of it.

+1. This is what I have been doing very intensely the last year. To be honest I'm very tired of who I am and what life in general has to offer right now. If 2012 is the end of what the hindus call Kali Yuga I'm not so sure about, but if it is, then that would be, like... really really great.

+1. This is what I have been doing very intensely the last year. To be honest I'm very tired of who I am and what life in general has to offer right now. If 2012 is the end of what the hindus call Kali Yuga I'm not so sure about, but if it is, then that would be, like... really really great.

A mood of my day. And it seems that it isn't changing..

Sorry for making this post sound like a personal blog.

It will take far too long for me to reply to everyone. I would like to, but I can't. One thing I would like to say though, is I don't see anyone as sounding delusional, egotistical, crazy, or wrong. Not in the least.

The frusterating thing is, I am aware of all the facts that everyone is telling me. World consciousness, energy shifts, portals opening, the whole works. I am involved with the new age community by proxy because of my mom. I have gone to spiritual channelings, energy workshops, more tarot (many different kinds) readings then I could ever count or recall, reiki, many medititation excersizes, confrences. Really, the whole works. I concider myself very lucky that I had access to this since I was little (I also want to point out, that it was my choice to be involved, my mom nor anyone else, ever pushed it on me). I read a lot of things about the energy shifts, and download that are happening. All kinds of things. I have come up with my own theories in a way, that branch off from everything that is presented. One example is the whole 2012 scenearios, the lot of which I concider alot of bull. I don't believe that anything major that we can see is going to happen. Just a collective shift within us all, or at least, those of us open to it.

I'd very much like to believe that something wonderful that we can all see is going to happen. Yet, the rational side of me will not let me. That is fanatical thinking and I just can't truly believe that. I do firmly believe in many other things though, the energy shifts being the most signifgant. Despite all of the information I have received, and everything I read. It all makes sense, and gives reason to it all. It still isn't good enough. I really just can't put it to words. I don't feel like things are nailed down strong enough for my liking. I want more details, more information, more anything. I feel like there is something more then what I see. Call me crazy, but when I say I can see and feel these things in me, I mean it, I really mean it.

I have been working on myself a lot for the past year, even before I noticed these downloads and energy shifts really accelerating. When I mean working on myself, I mean in a pratical, real world sense. Fixing personality flaws, understanding myself completely, being more efficent. The works. I noticed a marked change in myself, for the better indeed. It has also happened much faster then it has ever before. The thing is, there has to be more to it then this. My brain is working faster then I can keep up with, in a way it really scares me, I feel like I am literally losing my mind. Yet, I don't think it is possible for one to be totally aware of themselves going insane, and at the same time. I don't want it to stop. My emotions are doing the same thing, if not more strongly. All my thoughts are tied to it as well. Call me putting myself on a high horse, but the changes and feelings I have been having, including the really in-your-face synchronicites I have been getting, are in a way telling me that I myself am being set up for something larger then these downloads and what not.

And I don't know what. This bothers me BADLY. I have to know, I must know, I must figure all of this out. Even beyond the spiritual realm, I have to figure everything else out. My mind has changed alot. It's gotten much faster and has a higher capacity. Yet, it is beyond what I can do all at once, and the change in itself is making it hard to sort it out. I can't keep track of it all. Nor can I understand it all, in particular how my emotions feel, I simply dont know. Yet, I must know, I have to. It is my hope that this thread will help clear this up, because I can't possibly be the only one feeling all of this, and going through all of these shifts.

I have to know, I must know, I must figure all of this out.

What exactly you want to know?

I think there are some things that you can't figure out, because they work on another level than your brain. Most likely too complex or too simple.

Why do you feel the need to figure it out?

It will take far too long for me to reply to everyone. I would like to, but I can't. One thing I would like to say though, is I don't see anyone as sounding delusional, egotistical, crazy, or wrong. Not in the least.

The frusterating thing is, I am aware of all the facts that everyone is telling me. World consciousness, energy shifts, portals opening, the whole works. I am involved with the new age community by proxy because of my mom. I have gone to spiritual channelings, energy workshops, more tarot (many different kinds) readings then I could ever count or recall, reiki, many medititation excersizes, confrences. Really, the whole works. I concider myself very lucky that I had access to this since I was little (I also want to point out, that it was my choice to be involved, my mom nor anyone else, ever pushed it on me). I read a lot of things about the energy shifts, and download that are happening. All kinds of things. I have come up with my own theories in a way, that branch off from everything that is presented. One example is the whole 2012 scenearios, the lot of which I concider alot of bull. I don't believe that anything major that we can see is going to happen. Just a collective shift within us all, or at least, those of us open to it.

I'd very much like to believe that something wonderful that we can all see is going to happen. Yet, the rational side of me will not let me. That is fanatical thinking and I just can't truly believe that. I do firmly believe in many other things though, the energy shifts being the most signifgant. Despite all of the information I have received, and everything I read. It all makes sense, and gives reason to it all. It still isn't good enough. I really just can't put it to words. I don't feel like things are nailed down strong enough for my liking. I want more details, more information, more anything. I feel like there is something more then what I see. Call me crazy, but when I say I can see and feel these things in me, I mean it, I really mean it.

I have been working on myself a lot for the past year, even before I noticed these downloads and energy shifts really accelerating. When I mean working on myself, I mean in a pratical, real world sense. Fixing personality flaws, understanding myself completely, being more efficent. The works. I noticed a marked change in myself, for the better indeed. It has also happened much faster then it has ever before. The thing is, there has to be more to it then this. My brain is working faster then I can keep up with, in a way it really scares me, I feel like I am literally losing my mind. Yet, I don't think it is possible for one to be totally aware of themselves going insane, and at the same time. I don't want it to stop. My emotions are doing the same thing, if not more strongly. All my thoughts are tied to it as well. Call me putting myself on a high horse, but the changes and feelings I have been having, including the really in-your-face synchronicites I have been getting, are in a way telling me that I myself am being set up for something larger then these downloads and what not.

And I don't know what. This bothers me BADLY. I have to know, I must know, I must figure all of this out. Even beyond the spiritual realm, I have to figure everything else out. My mind has changed alot. It's gotten much faster and has a higher capacity. Yet, it is beyond what I can do all at once, and the change in itself is making it hard to sort it out. I can't keep track of it all. Nor can I understand it all, in particular how my emotions feel, I simply dont know. Yet, I must know, I have to. It is my hope that this thread will help clear this up, because I can't possibly be the only one feeling all of this, and going through all of these shifts.

To comment on the 2012 thing I also found it to be bull, I think that we are entering an age where spiritual awareness is being felt by those sensitive to it, this is more of a spiritual shift rather than the something we are going to see like you said, in fact, some astrolgers claim we are entering a new astrological age close to this time period which will be an age of awareness and spiritual grwth and even though we are mixing now other components into the picture, I feel as this is what's happening the mayans did not simply predict the end of the world, they never stated such thing, I just feel this is the end of a cycle and I feel things of great importance are going to take in the Earth, very important things, not only this but I feel as something must be changed in the current ways we live, I have also been tyring to understand myself better, and I am observing more and more how the world is getting shaped,I too have wild theories of my own, that people might think I am crazy for, but I feel like they are the ones oblivious to this whole thing.

I had a set of circumstances once upon a time when my mind was almost too full....lots going on, lots of things shifting. I got some advise from a spiritual councellor...it caught me off guard. Rest. He said to take time to rest. I almost laughed out loud!! At the time, though, he was right. The period of rest led to a long-term rediscovering the deep value of silence and simplicity. I consider this such a paradox, but to go deeper, I almost had to move past my mind. It's as if I figured things out on the inside....I moved to a center where things connected. It was a much more profound place of knowing.

Anyway, be sure I am not saying this might help here...I am only saying what happened to me. Good luck on the journey ahead...let your heart guide you!!

I have to know, I must know, I must figure all of this out.

What exactly you want to know?

I think there are some things that you can't figure out, because they work on another level than your brain. Most likely too complex or too simple.

Why do you feel the need to figure it out?

This, in itself frusterates me. At this point and time, it is too hard for to explain what I want to know. It makes sense in my head, and I can't fully articulate it yet. A year ago, this would have been ok. Not anymore. I have gotten much better at articulating what I think and feel. When I hit something that is hard to do, I will put so much effort in to explaining it. If I hit a block, it really bothers me. it is not good enough. That's why I need to figure things out. It is an extremely strong urge. I must understand my mind, who I am, and this world that I live in. The best way I can explain "what I want to know" would be that I want more information. I want to know exactly what is going on with me. Everything presented to me thus far explains things, but isn't detailed enough. It is too general.

Reactions: Raccoon Love
This, in itself frusterates me. At this point and time, it is too hard for to explain what I want to know. It makes sense in my head, and I can't fully articulate it yet. A year ago, this would have been ok. Not anymore. I have gotten much better at articulating what I think and feel. When I hit something that is hard to do, I will put so much effort in to explaining it. If I hit a block, it really bothers me. it is not good enough. That's why I need to figure things out. It is an extremely strong urge. I must understand my mind, who I am, and this world that I live in. The best way I can explain "what I want to know" would be that I want more information. I want to know exactly what is going on with me. Everything presented to me thus far explains things, but isn't detailed enough. It is too general.

hmm, it looks like you are trying to prove your existence, I think. And because you are social person you need interaction. As I said at first, what you understand is understood by you. What you want to find is hidden in your expectations for yourself. In my opinion. :m105:

Well, I think a lot us are in this situation, this like intuition, its very complex, and it takes a whole lot of analyzing, I also want to understand myself, I have this urge, this need, to understand myself, but I been unable to explain it, even after introspecting, I been online, researched this kind sof things like crazy, and I plan to do the same things you experienced in the near future, I just feel that I am unable to explain this at the moment, however, I do know how anxious it can be to figure this out, like many N types say, it might be something they just know, I think it will all become clear later to you, just don't feel like your alone in this, and that indeed what your saying is not crazy at all, I think just the fact that we know this things is a special privelage, and I think with time and as we start seeing more and more of this it might become more clear, maybe as we come closer to this shifts we will see more obvious things and that's when things will really get interesting.

Last edited:

Is it like you can understand it, but can't verbalize it, or are you at the point where you almost, but not quite yet, understand it? Whatever it is.

I feel your frustration.

I think a war is coming.

I mean..or at least...some type of...opposistion of forces.

idk...i just think a war is coming around 2012....

I sensed this a while ago but...havent really sensed it so much as of lately...dont know why...maybe things have changed.

idk. Its so hard to understand the language of.....energy i suppose?

And I think we are ...hearing (or sensing as we say) Energy throughout the world and....as much of it as i believe we are hearing..i think we tend to get our emotinive energy involed therefore blocking or confusing what is there. idk..i have a bunch of theories.

yea...ill probably come back to this thread here soon.

Last edited:
2. Yes, in the last month I've had several major things happen. I'm only 20 years old and have been offered an IT contractor job overseas paying 6 figures, almost tax free! I'll be shipping off to Djibouti here in the next month or so, odd... It just seems that all of this is falling into place without much trying on my part?

I guess when I think about it, everything seems to be taking care of itself on my end too.. The usual things like food, shelter, bills -it's all paying for itself though I am not working right now. So I am doing my best to take care of myself.. I hope I am going the right way. "inner preparations" as randomsomeone said :smile:

I'll respond to your other questions via PM ^^

by the way can I add isn't everyone excited ? I know I am .

Last edited:
i am so grateful that this thread was created. we are in the midst of a shift in consciousness to a higher level and i know this without a doubt from within.

i can't even begin to describe the significant changes in my life within the past year. i began spending generous amounts of time reading and researching for an understanding of life; the world within and around me. it wasn't so much of a choice more so than something i needed to do because it just so happened that so many aspects of my life seemed to collapse during that time that i hit rock bottom and knew there was something deeper happening to me than the surface despair.

books and other articles of information seem to come to me almost effortlessly as if life was taking care of me and guiding me through this process. they all seemed to tie together and most significantly all seemed to point the same general direction. i distinctly remember being in a state of complete awe in the midst of reading something, just thinking how in the world i had landed this particular book; pieces fell in place one after the other this way. it's almost as if i would have questions in the back of my head and i would seemingly run across something i would later find the answer in without consciously trying to.

i also experience the same mental acceleration many of you describe here. patterns seem to scream out to me in a much greater intensity and profoundness than before. i'm not sure if they happen with more frequency more than i realize i have become more sensitive to recognizing them.

I feel it too. I've been commenting on it to some of my more sensitive friends who can pick up on these kinds of things. I don't know what it is or how to describe it other than yes I feel it too. It's stronger, more focused, and a different filter than before. I'll post more if I come up with a better way of describing it.

I must say, I find the "theories" surrounding some potential 2012 phenomenon very hard to swallow. It seems to me that when most people write or talk about what is to come they simply pull things out of thin air. The magnetic poles shifting, for one example, or an alignment with the galactic center, collision with an asteroid, aliens, spontaneous mass awakening of humankind, and on and on. Hogwash, methinks. It's all too immediate. Too quick.

However, the fact that so many people have all come to independent conclusions that something major will happen in or around 2012 I think is significant. And I think that that in itself is something to which attention should be paid.

Moving on...

I too am aware and conscious of a greater sense of the interconnectedness of things. It has been a long time since I put any credence onto the idea of coincidence. Things happen for a reason.

I also believe in the "guardian angel" phenomenon. There's a story I would like to share:

This was back in 2004/2005. For months I had been having anxiety relating to driving at night. I'm not an anxious person by nature, so this struck me as very strange. Always in my mind's eye the scenario would break down the same way: I'm driving along and out of the corner of my eye I would see a light. Turning my head to the left I would come face to face with the headlights of an approaching car. An unavoidable accident.

One night I leave my work at around 10 pm and am driving home. I'm going about 50mph in a 45mph zone. I'm driving in the third lane from the median. As I pass through the intersection (where I had a green light) I see a bright light out of the corner of my eye. I turn my head to the left and, lo and behold, I am confronted with the headlights of a car which had run the red light on an exit ramp from the highway. He must have been doing 65mph. Everything goes quiet. I'm certain I'm going to be hit. There is nothing I can do.

Suddenly there is a loud crash. Unknown to me until this very moment there was a small, green Saturn working to pass me in the lane to my left. The driver of that car collided with the car who had run the red light. Myself and my car escape completely unharmed, avoiding calamity by inches.

I call the accident into 911, pull a U-turn about a half mile up and return to the scene to provide basic first aid and emergency care until EMS arrives. Both cars had been totaled. The man who had run the red light was unconscious in the front seat of his car. The Saturn had done a 360 and ended up on the far side of the intersection; both airbags had deployed. The driver of the Saturn and his wife were standing near their car, observing the scene. Neither of them was hurt in the slightest.

Guardian angel? Yeah, that's what I believe. The really crazy part is that this was not the first nor the last time something similar to this would happen to me or my family.