Strange Feelings and Energy | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Strange Feelings and Energy

we are in the midst of a shift in consciousness to a higher level and i know this without a doubt from within.

Seconding this, (though whether it will happen in 2012 or not remains to be seen).

To put in in terms of Dr. Timothy Leary's "8-Circuit" Model of Conciousness, if things continue as they are the human race seems set to experience a general shift in conciousness from a dominant circuit IV mentality to a dominant circuit V mentality within the very near future.

It's been suggested that this is in no small part thanks to the internet, which has not just increased access to information but has also increased the speed of assimilation of information for the entire human race (that is, the internet has made it possible for the human race, as a whole, to learn more things faster than ever before).

In regards to the original poster, maybe you're experiencing or about to experience an upwards shift in conciousness yourself? The feeling you have that your brain is working too fast for you to keep up suggests (to me) that you've assimilated so much new information about yourself and the world that your old paradigms can't contain it anymore, and that any new paradigms you make will have to be broader and more inclusive than ever before.

Or perhaps I'm just talking out of my rear-end. ;)

In regards to the original post, I'm not sure if I experience or interpret it the same way anybody else on here does (perhaps it's always a very personal thing though, unique to all of us) but I definitely acknowledge the interconnectedness of all things. Nothing is separate, we are all part of the whole.

Reactions: Questingpoet
years ago, I was very much into spirituality and they said that the world is going to change in 2012. We will enter the 5th dimension. Now a year ago I started a shiatsu course, wich is Japanese and again, they said the world was going to change in 2012. It was something about our place in the milky way. After 2012 the earth will move to a place with much more stars, which gives us more energy what will activate parts of our brain that has been inactive for a long time making us more spiritual and interconnected. The fact that those are two totaly different philosophies and jet say almost the same thing is a huge coincidence.

I don't know what to believe but I do feel something in the air. Something is changing ...

that is my response as well. To hold on to a base and let the hurricane flow over me while enjoying the view :becky:

something in the air.... something is changing in the air..... is it like the thick air?... like the thick air feeling... it's like... you feel the thickness and it's heavier.. but it's like you're floating..but you're not floating.... and there's something with the air you breathe that makes you feel lighter but heavier at the same time.. is it that? i feel it somewhere ahahhahaha my mind is heavier and lighter and i breathe thicker air...ahahha i feel like it fills my body ahahahhaha

i don't know ahaha maybe i'm just tired or something but i feel it more often.. i think i started feeling that about last year...i think maybe around october

i don't know.. i think we call it energy because it feels like energy.. it's heavy.. I feel that it's filling up the space in my body.. i don't know.. it's moving inside me ahhahahahah oh and i forgot to add... sometimes.. the thickness of the air or the heaviness of whatever i'm feeling goes inside me and makes me dizzy ahahhahahaha

that sounded like i took drugs or something ahahahha

is that what you feel too?

Last edited:
To put in in terms of Dr. Timothy Leary's "8-Circuit" Model of Conciousness, if things continue as they are the human race seems set to experience a general shift in conciousness from a dominant circuit IV mentality to a dominant circuit V mentality within the very near future.

Hah, I'm not the only person to find that model useful. Kudos to you. :)

As far as my take on things...

- There's some sort of dramatic change coming in the near future.
- People seem to be waking up this fact in waves, similar to New Age writings (1987/2000/2008-ish).
- It feels that exactly what/how it exactly happens is undecided yet, and in fact might vary based on mindset
- It's gotten much more nuts in the last few months to a year - too many synchronicities and episodes of foresight to count.
- Attempting to understand the event head-on is not possible from our current perspective. Looking for clues around it seems to be much easier.
- If you can feel it coming, there's words in there on what you're to do about it.

----------
I have seen, and felt that there has been a lot going on in terms of energy flowing around the planet. Why? I truly don't know anymore. I can't get a straight answer, and I can't see a straight answer either. It has to do something with the planet clearing out, and raising it's vibration.

Perhaps you are becoming more aware of its vibration? Just another option.

Yet, it seems that more is going on. There are additional reasons. The experiences I am having, and the experiences others are having, are too personal for it not to be. I noticed it really starting this summer. Since then, I have noticed that I will get really strange feelings or "waves" as I call them, out of nowhere.

I have experienced the feeling of a strange energy wave... maybe it was last year it was rather disturbing. What does that feel like to you? Because to me it felt like an enourmous shudder went through my whole body. I also felt Sort of like my consciosness had been swept away by one of those giant ocean waves.

I have noticed it manifesting itself in others as people experincing hardship, really signifgant coincidances, and life in general moving much faster then it normally appears to do. My own life has been filled with really, almost scary concidances.

Well... my life has been taking a bunch of odd directions beginning in winter of last year. Yes my life is full of seemingly odd coincidences.

:m148:

Perhaps you are becoming more aware of its vibration? Just another option.

I have experienced the feeling of a strange energy wave... maybe it was last year it was rather disturbing. What does that feel like to you? Because to me it felt like an enourmous shudder went through my whole body. I also felt Sort of like my consciosness had been swept away by one of those giant ocean waves.

Well... my life has been taking a bunch of odd directions beginning in winter of last year. Yes my life is full of seemingly odd coincidences.

:m148:

The thing is that a lot of people here have claimed to feel that, but Indy wants to know what is causing this detail by detail like many of us, it can be quite frustating when your unable to explain this, the general concept of it is simply not enough, more is wanted.

The thing is that a lot of people here have claimed to feel that, but Indy wants to know what is causing this detail by detail like many of us, it can be quite frustating when your unable to explain this, the general concept of it is simply not enough, more is wanted.

^^^This.

Nevertheless, I really like hearing what other people are experiencing. It broadens my knowlage, and it is conforting to know that we aren't alone.

I feel funny not having any questions as you, indigo lol

Maybe you just have to figure out how this applies to you?
You seem to be looking for direction

I have direction. I have reason. It just is too broad for me. Too nondescript. I know I am being really picky. I think it is my Ti trying to define this down to the microscale and even further down. I am making progress (I have), just not up to the caliber that I want. Don't feel funny not having questions like I do. It's more that I have a drive to understand things important to me at the most detailed level I can get. I am like this with many things.

I have direction. I have reason. It just is too broad for me. Too nondescript. I know I am being really picky. I think it is my Ti trying to define this down to the microscale and even further down. I am making progress (I have), just not up to the caliber that I want. Don't feel funny not having questions like I do. It's more that I have a drive to understand things important to me at the most detailed level I can get. I am like this with many things.

I think this is an overall INFJ trait overall, Ni is always seeking hidden meanings, possibilities, scenerios, it is an active process which I believe it constantly needs to be reserching, this means that a lot of INFJ's would have this trait of being restless, not stopping until an answer is found, a constant need for everything to be perfect, this a long with our tertiary Ti which seeks to understand everything by every single detail, every single structure, this adds more to our need that everything must be perfect and then you add the fact that Fe makes us want to connect this to others and how it affects humanity as a whole and Se which makes us pretty aware of our present environment, so not only do we need to find truths in a more general conceptual way, we also want to apply it externally to our environment and to others. but of course this is all theory xD..

I know we are facing major changes, I can't seem to pin it down the details and I'm very annoyed by it.

I couldn't feel it though, I was "told" so, by numbers. If you can believe that

This happened exactly 1 year ago.

I know we are facing major changes, I can't seem to pin it down the details and I'm very annoyed by it.

I couldn't feel it though, I was "told" so, by numbers. If you can believe that

This happened exactly 1 year ago.

What happened? How were you told and what did it tell you?

What happened? How were you told and what did it tell you?

The numbers were everywhere, in my head, on the television, on the computer even in the eyes of my loved ones. Eventually the numbers started taking over my life, my entire life was a sequence of numbers, then, the numbers started to tell me to do things, horrible things.

It started out with small deeds, like lying, going to strange places and buying things. But, it got worse.... I don't want to talk about it. That chapter of my life is over, things are better now, but sometimes I can still hear them calling..

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
The numbers were everywhere, in my head, on the television, on the computer even in the eyes of my loved ones. Eventually the numbers started taking over my life, my entire life was a sequence of numbers, then, the numbers started to tell me to do things, horrible things.

It started out with small deeds, like lying, going to strange places and buying things. But, it got worse.... I don't want to talk about it. That chapter of my life is over, things are better now, but sometimes I can still see them...

Oh, I'm sorry about that. Good thing you're alright now.

Are there patterns?
Like, do you feel it when it's full moon, at night, ...
Just wondering.

I definitely feel this a lot at night. It started happening after a dream I had early 2000.(I think it was in 02-03) There was some sort of major global conflict(I got the feeling it was some sort of war). I followed 6 people in the dream third personish(I didn't feel like I was doing anything but watching the events). I woke up and thought about it and wondered about one of the 6 people I saw. He looked like me but about 10 years older or so. I wouldn't really mention the dream except that it coincides with the 2012 thing and was the start of when I felt these "waves".

Early after I started feeling that, it felt very dark and negative and really stressed me out sometimes. Over the years its switched to more positive, so I don't know what to make of it. Perhaps I just deal with it better. I seem to be able to draw energy from these "waves" and continue at physical tasks when I get fatigued.

I get this all the time as well. Often, early in the morning while I'm driving, it's like a calmness and a series of events that I'm not supposed to understand, all happen simultaniously and so fast, that I am simply left in their energy wake.

It's as though something is just about to happen and I'd best be on my toes, a feeling of being ready for something huge, and I'm somehow curious and soothed by it all, and for some reason, relieved. Sorta like I'm connecting with energy that I have always felt and known, but in a more 'definite' sense... like it's as though it's going to materialize in some different way than in my being where it's always present.

Project Camelot.

It's late and my internet connection is slow here, so I'll go onto youtube tomorrow and send you some links...

It might not be quite what you're looking for, but it's something my big brother is really studdying right now.

gn all!!

I'm not sure I can give you any solid answers either Indy. I will give you my thoughts and experiences though. I have been changing a lot inside since 2007 (perhaps becoming is a better word). What I mean is becoming more my true self. That change has been difficult indeed and has challeged my sanity like I never knew it could be. A truely powerful and spiritual being inside me had lain dormant, almost as if it were waiting. All the terrible events of 2007 culminated with the birth of my daughter Carly. Once she was born, things shifted again.

She is truely a miracle baby and should not be walking this Earth. Her twin gave his life so she could. She is here for an important reason; I must strive to give her all she needs for her purpose. I have my small group of little humans I must train to love fiercely and see truely. There is a storm coming.

2008 calmed down, allowed things to settle. Gave me time to process. 2009 was again a year of huge chance, in a different (although still sometimes painful) way. In a series of events I have chronicled on other threads and in my blog, I have undergone the awakening I alluded to earlier.

These series of life events and changes unfolded before me like a book. I was totally aware of the events and how they caused the next one to take place--like watching dominos fall. I'm in a place of much heightened awareness now. Like it was time for me to be here. I feel change in the air. I'm sorry I can't clarify it better for you. I can only assure you that others sense it too.

The whole new age spiritual awakening and shift of conciousness seems largely based on bogus science. Could still be true, but the reasons they present to support or prove these notions, are very unscientific.

There will be major changes in the world and I strongly believe there will be major progression of our species, in time, but for now there will be alot of conflict and misery to come on a global scale, and with that I mean much worse than it already is. In my opinion that is of course, although I have no doubts about it.

I think the important thing is to stay loving, caring and true to yourself. Because the ship of pleiadians may never come...