Right or Left Brain exercise | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Right or Left Brain exercise

For the life of me I cannot get her to go counter-clockwise. SHE'S ALWAYS GOING CLOCKWISE!

There is actually no evidence what so ever that links the spinning ballerina trick to brain hemisphere dominance.
i was wondering about that...

I got her to start moving counter clockwise (i usually see clockwise) but once I noticed i flipped her direction, she went back to moving cw.:m100:

I've seen this b*tch before. I've gotten into several arguements over this with people that claim they can see her going counter clockwise. She is clearly going clockwise. It's obvious.

I can switch between seeing her move both clockwise and counter clockwise with ease.

Quit lying to everyone neptune. You can't possibly see that.

Yep. I can. There is a trick to it.

Alright, I've been staring at this thing for a couple of minutes now. I'm pretty sure the trick is called lying.

This may not work for everyone but all I had to do was watch the shadow under her foot. Once I see a direction in the shadow, and I look back up at the dancer, I can see her moving in the direction I saw the shadow move. It is easier to pick out both directions from the shadow.

Clockwise....hey I'm supposed to be an engineer or at least an aspiring engineer. Buuut I'm also an INFJ haha

I can make her spin either way at will, it's easy once I found the trick. :)

First off, I don't know what's wrong with you all. I can see her go counter clockwise, clockwise and then she does a back flip whilst holding a tray of hors d'oeuvres and mixing a martini...

For the record I only see her go counter clockwise, but what I find particularly interesting about this thread is that the desirable outcome is to see her moving in both directions. The psychology behind that is really something we should talk about. Is that an INFJ trait to want to be so appealing to the masses or to master both sides of an equation...or is that a human trait? Does it tie into enneagrams? Does the fact that I'm a feeler, yet use my left brain tie into the INFJ feeling of conflict between who I present to people and who I truly am? Thoughts?

I've seen this b*tch before. I've gotten into several arguements over this with people that claim they can see her going counter clockwise. She is clearly going clockwise. It's obvious.
Quit lying to everyone neptune. You can't possibly see that.
Alright, I've been staring at this thing for a couple of minutes now. I'm pretty sure the trick is called lying.

perspective-demotivational-poster-1219185892.jpg

This may not work for everyone but all I had to do was watch the shadow under her foot. Once I see a direction in the shadow, and I look back up at the dancer, I can see her moving in the direction I saw the shadow move. It is easier to pick out both directions from the shadow.

Holy sh*t. It worked.