Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P | Page 39 | INFJ Forum

Reveal your INFJ-board crush! Also, your twin soul :P

[MENTION=5869]zeroemission[/MENTION] and [MENTION=38]mayflow[/MENTION] are my twin souls.

@muir is my kindred spirit, I love this guy. A lot of people dismiss him as a "conspiracy theorist" because his posts are occasionally sensationalistic but there actually is a lot of credence to what he says. Despite him and I doing our political research totally independent of one another, we've both come to the same conclusions on a lot of things

Thanks man, its always nice to meet people on the same wavelength

hey @muir I don't care people think you're weird, we make our anarchist utopia together. After all, everything is better when it has a nutty flavour.

Lol, normal bores the hell out of me!

There's enough normal irl, online for me is about the weird and wonderful

Utopia here we come!

Reactions: Azazel
[MENTION=6214]Azazel[/MENTION]

Addam-s-Family-addams-family-784057_470_316.jpg
Cheers darling. :)

[MENTION=5715]Lemonworld[/MENTION] it's hilarious! :pound:

I want to lay my head on @charlene 's lap and listen to her read.

Reactions: Quiet
[MENTION=5224]Sadie[/MENTION] is an awesome woman. Very cool. She has a way about her which is pretty inspiring.
[MENTION=4956]charlene[/MENTION] has a strength about her which I admire
[MENTION=3791]knight in battle[/MENTION] - fair and balanced.

Don't have any twin souls but there are some very cool people on this forum, and they deserve mad rep. :)

Right now it is [MENTION=564]acd[/MENTION]. I've been forum stalking her a little and laughing my ass off.

Reactions: acd
as stated before, [MENTION=5559]Cornerstone[/MENTION]. >_> I like his easygoing manner and he...seems mature. I cannot believe we are of similar age, but then again, the problem might be in me. :p

My earliest forum crush is [MENTION=698]anica[/MENTION] though, wonderful woman, pretty much an enormous will to live regardless of her age and situation, one that broke my assumption that old age = BORING. I wonder how she is doing right now... (but this is getting to the other thread)

Thankfully I haven't gotten to the forum stalking part. >_<

Most of you are lovely. I can crush on errbody. There's room in my heart for now.

Reactions: gd65h8as7
[MENTION=933]Seraphim[/MENTION] and I share the same psycho fears and insecurities. How interesting.

I like niffer, genuine, devildoll, Sriracha, heartless and a few more. Dunno all of their genders but I do enjoy their views.

Reactions: Gaze
I like [MENTION=1669]Genuine[/MENTION] because she's so authentic and real.

I like [MENTION=4871]CindyLou[/MENTION] but I can't put my finger on why

Chulo... He's so mysterious and deep. :redface:

I went into this thread to make the exact same joke so I guess we must be twin brains.

My twin soul will forever be [MENTION=1814]invisible[/MENTION] even though he is
no longer a part of this forum.

Reactions: invisible
[MENTION=4798]Endersgone[/MENTION]

[video=youtube;z3FwHHIdga8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3FwHHIdga8[/video]

Reactions: endersgone