Religion?

firehotemily

Community Member
Feb 16, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
so what religion is everybody?
just wonderin ^^

Solitary eclectic Wiccan with a particular interest in Celtic Wicca/reconstructionism. I normally just say "Wiccan"

I was a Christian until fairly recently, but now I do not subscribe to any religion.

raised lutheran.

currently no preference... apparently that is what happens in your 20's.

Agnostic baby :m027:

New Age

Raised Lutheran, now I go to Orthodox Catholic Church.

As I have a whole philosophy around why "agnostic" and "atheist" are both abused and pointless concepts, I sum it up as:

Nontheist.

Dedicated too.

Solitary eclectic Wiccan with a particular interest in Celtic Wicca/reconstructionism. I normally just say "Wiccan"

Why is this your belief? I don't hear a lot from neo-pagan traditions and I'm curious as to why you subscribe to this.

Last edited:
Christian, I am.

Agnostic.

[SIZE=Default]Nontheist
[/SIZE]

Interiorlistic. :wink:
whats that?
Why is this your belief? I don't hear a lot from neo-pagan traditions and I'm curious as to why you subscribe to this.
I'm going to assume you already know what this means, so I'm not going to take the the enormous amount of time to explain what I believe. (a good explanation of Wicca, though not precisely what I personally believe. its also not that great on history [spewing a lot of the stuff wiccans like to say thats not really correct. http://wicca.com/celtic/wicca/wicca.htm) (I also mentioned celtic reconstructionism, very well explained here http://www.imbas.org) How I came to believe it is a long story summarized thus:
I was born into a roman catholic family, and continued to "believe" as I was supposed to until about seven. Then I started thinking, and noticed some hypocrisies in the bible (and I really truly wish I could remember what they were, but, alas...). This made me actually start THINKING, and decided to stop being christian. From there I did a lot of research into other religion, and started formulating my own beliefs. I could feel that there was SOMETHING out there beyond what science can explain. relatively recently I discovered this little religion called Wicca, and found it was almost exactly what I believe (not exactly, thus the long title). Since then I've been finding more and more on Wicca, and loving it more and more.

Evangelical Calvinistic Hedonistic (spell check on calvinisitic and hedonistic???) Complimentarian Christian.