Relationship vs Religion | Page 8 | INFJ Forum
You do realize language is fluid
Fluidity is just pure unadulterated bullshit. We are allowed to have subjectively varying opinions about things, but what the thing "IS", has nothing to do with anyone's opinion.

Try placing your hand on a hot stove, and tell me how fluid it is. (WARNING: don't do this)

What is this matrix-y shit
Idk just some blabbles...

Latin: religare ‘to bind’

I've read and heard it as re-linking or re-binding or to be bound again (to God or Source or whatever word anyone wants to use to describe the indescribable that we as humans are capable of experiencing) As it relates to Christianity in particular, we were once bound in union with God, now we're in a fallen state, not linked. :( So the 'lifestyle' and practice of the religion is our way out of the fallen state by re-linking to God. But you know that. I'm just pooping and needed something to do. :smiley:

I never said that it is absent. Other "religions" have their belief, that which people honestly believe, or just go through the motions, just the same.
I must've misunderstood this then?

so that we cannot boast ourselves above others, which leads us to Mercy and forgiveness, and ultimately Love.

No other system can achieve this. There is no other choice, yet people still think they can do it better another way

tfw your own beliefs make you believe everyone else's is make believe lolol
There you go confusing the words faith and religion. I never said that God does not speak to people in the way that He knows best.

I used quotes, lest someone say that I used the word religion, and refute myself.

There you go confusing the words faith and religion. I never said that God does not speak to people in the way that He knows best.

I used quotes, lest someone say that I used the word religion, and refute myself.

I'm not the one calling them "religions" lol

Oh... come on. Give me a break.

81hbTpUm6EL._SX385_.jpg