Psychopath being an INFJ | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Is it possible?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand this.

The thing about empathy is that it's a double edged sword. A blessing and a curse. It helps make us completely human, but it can also make is soft and get us into situations we'd be better off out of. It's the basis for the whole empath/narcissist dynamic. I wish him well. But the peeps of this forum are my brothers and sisters and when someone comes in and says they are a psychopath, they are extremely manipulative, don't like people, fakes empathy and has learnt to fake emotions to get what he wants and blah blah blah then it is someone's duty to step up and get the dirty turd outta here. Maybe he's not a true psychopath. That doesn't negate the fact that he described himself as "extremely manipulative," or "remove the F from infj because I don't care about people" and whatever other stuff he said about himself. Sure, it's sad that a human can be that way, but by no means does that mean we have to be his buddy because he can't help it. Some humanoids are better empathized with at a distance. For all we know with the way he describes himself, all the things he is saying that tugs on the heartstrings of the empaths here is total bullshit. Just a way to manipulate.

Woah.

Oh, lol. I know this, yet somehow it happens anyway. :( If there is a way to stop caring, on purpose, I wish it would make itself known. Tired of hurting.

That’s the problem. Ending up not wanting to care. Torn between caring about others, then not giving a shit about your own torpedo ride.

But, it’s caused by being surrounded by toxic assholes. Often times we don’t even catch on until we’re hanging by the last thread of our sanity.

My last 3 years has been a fuckin nightmare. It’s only now that the reasons are realized.
I hope whatever or whoever is holding you down goes away.

That’s the problem. Ending up not wanting to care. Torn between caring about others, then not giving a shit about your own torpedo ride.

But, it’s caused by being surrounded by toxic assholes. Often times we don’t even catch on until we’re hanging by the last thread of our sanity.

My last 3 years has been a fuckin nightmare. It’s only now that the reasons are realized.
I hope whatever or whoever is holding you down goes away.
<3 You're sweet. And you're right, too. :) I hope yours gets easier too. *hugs*

I don't care about this guy.

If someone is actually willing to identify themselves as a psychopath, then they blank themselves out of humanity for me and I become totally indifferent.

Psychopaths are generally the least interesting people on the planet - very one dimensional.

If someone is actually willing to identify themselves as a psychopath, then they blank themselves out of humanity for me and I become totally indifferent.

Psychopaths are generally the least interesting people on the planet - very one dimensional.

Yes!!!!!! Shit get’s on my nerves! Like, they’re all cookie cutter. Can’t even have common courtesy to be creative in manipulation.

It’s like all those where’s Waldo pictures.

I don't think he was identifying as one. I think he has issues with empathy, feels some guilt on some subconscious level, and is seeking help, and affirmation that he isn't. Just my opinion, and whatever he says wouldn't change that. :) Ofc, I do realize I could be wrong. But you are right about true psychopaths.

I don't think he was identifying as one. I think he has issues with empathy, feels some guilt on some subconscious level, and is seeking help, and affirmation that he isn't. Just my opinion, and whatever he says wouldn't change that. :) Ofc, I do realize I could be wrong. But you are right about true psychopaths.

From my understanding and experience, a psychopath or whatever would not be self aware enough to try and get help.

Though, there is a website hosted and full of self proclaimed sociopaths. If they are truthful. The insights into their mind/world is disturbing to the core. Some actually take pride in knowing what they are and actively plot together and encourage destruction heartbreaks.

It seems similar to this whole Incel damn thing that has come to the surface. Just, only having no plan, no identity, sexual or otherwise. Just nasty boring evil over and over.

What pisses me off the most. Almost rage inducing....is how far abusive tentacles reach! One person is abused. It causes a physical change in the brain’s neuron pathways. They then become sone what controlling or abusive unintentionally. The cycle continues over and over.

We end up with an unbalanced fucked up cycle and society. Pain and destruction perpetuating the same. It’s ridiculous to say the least.

I apologize for the rant. This shit really disturbs me and is a source of lots of pain.

From my understanding and experience, a psychopath or whatever would not be self aware enough to try and get help.

Though, there is a website hosted and full of self proclaimed sociopaths. If they are truthful. The insights into their mind/world is disturbing to the core. Some actually take pride in knowing what they are and actively plot together and encourage destruction heartbreaks.

It seems similar to this whole Incel damn thing that has come to the surface. Just, only having no plan, no identity, sexual or otherwise. Just nasty boring evil over and over.

What pisses me off the most. Almost rage inducing....is how far abusive tentacles reach! One person is abused. It causes a physical change in the brain’s neuron pathways. They then become sone what controlling or abusive unintentionally. The cycle continues over and over.

We end up with an unbalanced fucked up cycle and society. Pain and destruction perpetuating the same. It’s ridiculous to say the least.

I apologize for the rant. This shit really disturbs me and is a source of lots of pain.
Don't apologize. If you're hurting, the best way is to get it out. Fuck what everyone thinks. Don't apologize. <3 And you're right, the fact that he came on here saying that proves to me that he isn't one.

I didn't come here to be full of shit but to learn things, I'm very different from what you describe so don't judge the book by its cover, because my books different.

Besides you completely ignore what I said in the first post, I also have infj traits which makes me different, I do care for certain things or people. I don't care for your hate so you can express it elsewhere.

Maybe there are people like me but they keep it a secret because of people like you, with the right mind you can also value discipline and principles, it's just the empathy that's missing.
I think there's more to your story...

That being said, it bares taking time to point out to you that regardless of your self-evaluated INFJ traits, (there are several knowledgeable individuals here versed in cognitive ability/disability btw), you have joined a forum of many INFJ's in the process of healing from others with psycopathic and sociopathic traits, aka victims of twisted abusers. With that in mind, if you are indeed here to learn we all would appreciate that the lines of quality communications and mutual respect be adhered to while you're here to do the learning.

If you are here for malicious intent or lines of communication start to lean that way standard ban processes will apply. Otherwise welcome :) Please read the forum rules and guidelines as to avoid any confusion of what is acceptable and what is not. We enjoy others' points of view here, however there is a low tollerance for bullying & bullshit.

I don't like most people i see through them, often i feel alone in this world, questioning what my purpose is, i feel like i'm the only one real.

Welcome! Feeling unique is pretty much boilerplate for discovering and joining this forum. Don’t you go killin’ us, sexin’ our dead bodies and cannibalizin’ us now!

You're not a psychopath. Seems like you just have a strong need to feel - and be perceived as unique/special. You've come to the wrong place, btw.

Well the problem is that we’re all special unicorns here, and as a result, everybody’s specialness cancels out. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.