Psychopath being an INFJ | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Is it possible?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From my understanding and experience, a psychopath or whatever would not be self aware enough to try and get help.

Though, there is a website hosted and full of self proclaimed sociopaths. If they are truthful. The insights into their mind/world is disturbing to the core. Some actually take pride in knowing what they are and actively plot together and encourage destruction heartbreaks.

It seems similar to this whole Incel damn thing that has come to the surface. Just, only having no plan, no identity, sexual or otherwise. Just nasty boring evil over and over.

What pisses me off the most. Almost rage inducing....is how far abusive tentacles reach! One person is abused. It causes a physical change in the brain’s neuron pathways. They then become sone what controlling or abusive unintentionally. The cycle continues over and over.

We end up with an unbalanced fucked up cycle and society. Pain and destruction perpetuating the same. It’s ridiculous to say the least.

I apologize for the rant. This shit really disturbs me and is a source of lots of pain.

Don't hate on all the "incels"; not all are evil. I personally feel for a lot of men, because I understand and feel the same loneliness. I just don't believe in the political suggestions and definitely NOT sexism. But there are some truly lonely men out there who NEED a woman but are snubbed by a an evermore alienating and self-absorbed culture.

Don't hate on all the "incels"; not all are evil. I personally feel for a lot of men, because I understand and feel the same loneliness. I just don't believe in the political suggestions and definitely NOT sexism. But there are some truly lonely men out there who NEED a woman but are snubbed by a an evermore alienating and self-absorbed culture.

Hey. So this is like the vegetarian men of japan? No seriously they refer to themselves as herbivores but are actually incels by the definition above. Why aren't we matching them with incel women?

C
Sexism, racism, classism all boils down to economic scarcity along with social deprivation and aristocratic corruption! It's no wonder nations like the U.S. glorify psychopaths in their media! A psychopath is a "perfect" human being in this culture, an ubermunch!

Cringe.

Hakuna matata

Nah. Not really my "woman-ness". Just whoah.
Well I wasnt actually serious haha. I mainly was teasing Milk haha. But yeah sorry I kinda did make it look like you were swooning over him now that I reread it and look at this reply. I'm sorry. :(

Well I wasnt actually serious haha. I mainly was teasing Milk haha. But yeah sorry I kinda did make it look like you were swooning over him now that I reread it and look at this reply. I'm sorry. :(

Lol no it's okay. Hahhaha. I wasn't actually serious too. I thought you were kidding and I kinda wanted to go along with it. :D

Lol no it's okay. Hahhaha. I wasn't actually serious too. I thought you were kidding and I kinda wanted to go along with it. :D
I was kidding haha. But... Milk is awesome though. :) That part I wasn't kidding about.

I was kidding haha. But... Milk is awesome though. :) That part I wasn't kidding about.

Lol. I'm sure! Very intense ;)

lol
They don't want each other.

Goodness. This is why arranged marriages are categorically more systematic. Pft. :tongueclosed:

I will use emoticons all the time now to show my humor. Hehehe. Kinda lazy to use icons here though on my mobile.

lol
They don't want each other.
Yeah and its probably because the reason they are incels in the first place.
Lol. I'm sure! Very intense ;)

Goodness. This is why arranged marriages are categorically more systematic. Pft. :tongueclosed:

I will use emoticons all the time now to show my humor. Hehehe. Kinda lazy to use icons here though on my mobile.
Incels are probably ugly, and that is why nobody wants them. Cause nobody, even ugly people, want ugly people. It's so sad. :(

Yeah and its probably because the reason they are incels in the first place.

Incels are probably ugly, and that is why nobody wants them. Cause nobody, even ugly people, want ugly people. It's so sad. :(

Nobody is ugly :kissingheart:
I doubt that it's physical at all. I think it's probably something else. i don't know what though.

Men and women are valued differently.
Physical appearance is much less of an issue or benefit for men than women. So your statement is true for men incels.

Really? I thought it was the other way around? I thought physicality would be more an issue for men than for women. Why else are beauty products mostly targeting women?

Really? I thought it was the other way around? I thought physicality would be more an issue for men than for women. Why else are beauty products mostly targeting women?
I don't understand your logic, so I will be more clear:
Women value men with a priority on their (men's) behavior and status in society.
Men value women with a priority on their (women's) physical appearance.

Generalization

I don't understand your logic, so I will be more clear:
Women value men with a priority on their (men's) behavior and status in society.
Men value women with a priority on their (women's) physical appearance.

Generalization

Ahhh. I misunderstood you. It's clearer now. I thought you were referring to preference in the previous statement i.e. for the preference of men, physicality is much less an issue, and so on.

So in this sense, I suppose there are far too few goodlooking women for the incels?

So in this sense, I suppose there are far too few goodlooking women for the incels?
This would sound like a reasonable guess, however there is one overlooked factor: women have a higher value (in relationships) than men overall in westernized countries.

So there are basically more men incels than women incels.

Status
Not open for further replies.