Psychopath being an INFJ | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Is it possible?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand your logic, so I will be more clear:
Women value men with a priority on their (men's) behavior and status in society.
Men value women with a priority on their (women's) physical appearance.

Generalization
It's true. Another general thought. Life is painful for women who aren't attractive by men's standards. They'll have people that call them beautiful, but the evidence is not there. Men just don't want them. But for men, there's always a beautiful woman out there who will look over whatever shit he has wrong with him, even if he's not as attractive as her. How many times do you see pretty girls with men not as attractive? Ive seen it alot. Maybe it's just where I am... southern USA.

Oh plenty men (and women) will come on here and argue... that "men need love too" and I'm being misandrous... but I'm not. He'll I am not even close to a feminist even. I just know what I have seen over and over, countless times in my life and in other girls who don't belong in magazines. The cold hard fact is... unless you are a beautiful woman, you have to settle for what you can get. And for men, I guess what they have to do to get a good woman is easier... because it isn't related to their physical self, but their character. This is general oif course and come on, I know the are exceptions out there somewhere. But in my 33 years, I've never seen an attractive man fall in love with a not attractive woman. Point blank. But I have seen an attractive woman fall for an unattractive man.

Ahem. Rant over... @MINFJToothFairy this is sort of a hint as to my mood lol. <3

It's true. Another general thought. Life is painful for women who aren't attractive by men's standards. They'll have people that call them beautiful, but the evidence is not there. Men just don't want them. But for men, there's always a beautiful woman out there who will look over whatever shit he has wrong with him, even if he's not as attractive as her. How many times do you see pretty girls with men not as attractive? Ive seen it alot. Maybe it's just where I am... southern USA.

Oh plenty men (and women) will come on here and argue... that "men need love too" and I'm being misandrous... but I'm not. He'll I am not even close to a feminist even. I just know what I have seen over and over, countless times in my life and in other girls who don't belong in magazines. The cold hard fact is... unless you are a beautiful woman, you have to settle for what you can get. And for men, I guess what they have to do to get a good woman is easier... because it isn't related to their physical self, but their character. This is general oif course and come on, I know the are exceptions out there somewhere. But in my 33 years, I've never seen an attractive man fall in love with a not attractive woman. Point blank. But I have seen an attractive woman fall for an unattractive man.

Ahem. Rant over... @MINFJToothFairy this is sort of a hint as to my mood lol. <3

Trophy girlfriends. Men want girlfriends and wives that their friends can envy them over. Isn't that human nature?

What would i benefit from that? Yes you're being a dick, unsupportive one i might say, atleast from my experience with you, perhaps you have been suffering from manipulations and you're somehow afraid of people like me, but i'm not here to harm you although i can see that you're a manipulator, rather good one i might say you know your way to make people like you. :)

Huh. Isn't some level of manipulation a given in the daily life? Politicians. Executives. You. @Maikl Jexocuha. Me. Everyone in this forum. Manipulation could very well be overrated and romanticized here.

I’m a sapiophile

I’m a sapiophile. FTW
Most of the time, people who don't have the option to choose their ideal mate can learn to be sapiophiles. Like me. Not saying you're like me lol. But it is highly unlikely that an extremely attractive man would be a sapiophile. Idk what you look like, but if you are "attractive" by popular standards, then some smart lady is going to be very lucky. (But if shes smart, she won't even look at your looks, but your character! <3

Im not normally like this. I can usually keep this shit to myself. :/ I'm going to make everyone hate me.

@SimVicious other than here in this forum, is there anybody else in your life that knows this much about you?

My mother and my best friend, i don't share much with other real life people because i find them way less trustworthy. Besides i don't want people to be afraid of me, i know i can be dangerous, but i prefer not to.

Most people are afraid of what they don't understand, they are afraid of others who are just different.

My mother and my best friend, i don't share much with other real life people because i find them way less trustworthy. Besides i don't want people to be afraid of me, i know i can be dangerous, but i prefer not to.

How often do you talk to them? Is the the same extroverted friend you mentioned elsewhere?

Things that lead me to believing i'm INFJ.

1. Perfectionism, i'm also making music beats and lyrics, yep i'm a fan, and once i start i can't stop until they're perfect, atleast in my ears, same goes if i'm modifying something like modding a game that i love.

2. I'm more of a writer than talker, in real life i don't talk much, im quiet and observed, when i'm with friends we speak, we laugh, but most of the times after like 1 hour it's only them speaking, i become quiet and observed and i don't speak unless i have something to say, this is my introverted side after few more hours i just got the need to be alone to recharge.

3. Seeing the patterns, and both the big pictureand the details, INFJs can keep it balanced. However, it's all or nothing nature, it can be a challenge, INFJ's are visionaries, i see the big pictures and play out scenarios in my mind to their logical conclusions, not really something i control though, i just see it in my mind, like watching movies with your eyes closed.

4. Different wavelenght, feeling alone in the world, highly perceptive of others, just like other INFJ's i can sense other people's emotions, fear, anger, anxiety, stress or depression, some of those emotions i can feel, they don't come from me, they come from others.

5. I'm really not compatible with Extroverts, one of my best friends is an Extrovert and he's quite the opposite of me, you give him attention and he drains energy from you like a vampire, and the more people pay attention to him, the more he gets it and goes crazy like hyperactive person, and he can't really stay alone, always have to be with someone.

6. Long range forecasting abilities, sometimes i feel like a prophet, because sometimes i predict things that are happenning in the long run, no one believes me until it's too late, sometimes it's my awareness of being an infj that helps me feel that something's about to happen and sometimes it's my reading skills to predict which couple will go toxic with their partner and will most likely start cheating and neglecting.

Well, I don't think you're a psychopath.
I think you just didn't have such a nice childhood that has taught you several things.
Most importantly I feel like what you wrote has truth to it, yes. There is truth in it but I also feel that you layed things out to get answers instead of perhaps giving the whole picture.
You can find keywords and put empathisis on them without putting empathisis on how they play out.

Furthermore, that you can pick up on other people's feelings without projecting your own shows that you aren't. It's honestly one of hallmarks of narcissism and a certain level of narcissism is needed for psychopathy (dark triad).

I got few questions...
Being manipulative is one thing but how you use it is another, and to what purpose.
So how do you use it? And for what purpose? How do you feel about yourself. When you do it?

How was your childhood ? Did you need to adjust to others to get praise or love?
that's a form of manipulation too and something that children learn in order to survive. Doesn't mean that they are being vindictive just that they learned it in order to survive.

You see things as all or nothing?

Also, going off with what you wrote about your friend. It feels off to me for some reason because other reasons for his behaviour come to my mind. Basically his behaviour is not necessarily of "an extrovert". Still how you feel about it indicates that you're an introvert.

I came here to learn more about myself and perhaps find more people like myself.

Believe it or not, i'm mixture between the impossible, Psychopath and INFJ.

Excellent reading skills, i notice most details, faces, hands, feet and gestures, i'm creative deep thinker with an inner voice full of ambition and often have the need to be alone, to recharge myself, when i'm alone and i feel determined, to achieve something, first i need to visualise everything before i turn it into reality and once i start doing something i like, something i'm good at, i literally can't stop until i make it perfect, i don't like special attention because i'm introverted and my energy shines from within.

Also very quiet, observed and extremely manipulative, and i don't enjoy small talks, my reading skills are a curse, those details pop up straight to my eyes and i have a stong sense of awareness which often is right to follow, when someone is trying to manipulate me, sometimes i let them and in the end it's still them who are manipulated.

I don't have empathy towards people which led me to believe i'm a combination of an INFJ and a Psychopath with a switch on and off, it's unlikely but it's not impossible because i can show empathy but i don't really feel it, i'm calm even in the most stressful situations where most people panic into full chaos or become aggressive while i keep full control of myself.

I'm learnt to automatically show empathy, but it's all just an act, see few years before, i was thinking i was normal, i show empathy but at older age in life i realized i don't really feel it, i was at a funeral of a close family member and everybody's crying i cried too, but only because i was supposed to, seconds after i went away i realized i didn't really feel anything, it was just an act.

I don't like most people i see through them, often i feel alone in this world, questioning what my purpose is, i feel like i'm the only one real.

Since then i have been discovering more and more about myself and i match most INFJ traits and Psychopathic ones, believe it or not, perhaps any of you can prove me wrong, in any case i would appreciate learning more and more.

We sound very similar, I am also an INFJ / INTJ and have a lot of psychopathic tendencies which you describe. Mine include

1 - Manipulating people
2 - Impulsiveness
3 - Spontaneous violence, hair trigger temper
4 - Acting and taking on the persona of someone else to get what I want
5 - Fearlessness, it takes extreme things to make me feel uncomfortable

There was a time when I would think nothing of hurting someone over something trivial, a look I didn't like or a comment.

Remember that psychopathy is a scale and not something black or white.

The key is to be in a positive loop and not a negative one.

I started to realise that my enjoyment of my psychopathy and perhaps a key part of its formation relates back to my childhood.

I watched someone being murdered when I was 7. I can still see the images, I just remember thinking, that this will NEVER happen to me, I will not allow someone to do this to me, so I responded to threats and intimidation with instant violence, I have no idea how I am not in jail. I literally felt like Dexter at one stage, imagining me killing my enemies. (I didnt have any, they were just people who said or did something I didnt like)

I think my psychopathy is perhaps more manufactured, I do have a paranoid personality and HAVE to get revenge for what I perceived to be moral infractions.

That said, the older I have got the more I realise that psychopathy is just a trait, and these things can all be controlled by being positive and smiling. I found God and I have not looked back.

How often do you talk to them? Is the the same extroverted friend you mentioned elsewhere?

No, the extroverted one is good friend, but not my best friend, my best friend is also introverted and he really gets me, i talk to him very often, in fact soon he will come to the country that i'm currently in, to live and work.

I don't talk to my mom that often because i know she only needs to know that i am okay and in good health, she doesn't really like talking much, maybe once a week.

Well, I don't think you're a psychopath.
I think you just didn't have such a nice childhood that has taught you several things.
Most importantly I feel like what you wrote has truth to it, yes. There is truth in it but I also feel that you layed things out to get answers instead of perhaps giving the whole picture.
You can find keywords and put empathisis on them without putting empathisis on how they play out.

Furthermore, that you can pick up on other people's feelings without projecting your own shows that you aren't. It's honestly one of hallmarks of narcissism and a certain level of narcissism is needed for psychopathy (dark triad).

I got few questions...
Being manipulative is one thing but how you use it is another, and to what purpose.
So how do you use it? And for what purpose? How do you feel about yourself. When you do it?

How was your childhood ? Did you need to adjust to others to get praise or love?
that's a form of manipulation too and something that children learn in order to survive. Doesn't mean that they are being vindictive just that they learned it in order to survive.

You see things as all or nothing?

Also, going off with what you wrote about your friend. It feels off to me for some reason because other reasons for his behaviour come to my mind. Basically his behaviour is not necessarily of "an extrovert". Still how you feel about it indicates that you're an introvert.

My life has defenitely taught me several things, normally i use my "manipulative skills" for good stuff and for practices, i like knowing when one is having an affair or is just attracted to someone else or is just lying or hiding stuff i.e keeping secrets, sometimes i feel bad about myself but when i know i don't do bad stuff with this, it actually prevents me from feeling bad, even when exploiting so much information.

I don't really remember experiencing any kind of love during my childhood, i started to later in life.
About the form of manipulation, i see it as both a gift and a curse that there's no getting rid of, never asked for it.
As a kid i wasn't really thinking about survival, i was only wondering why was life so bad and that all i wanted from it was to end, but that changed when i changed it.

My extroverted friend, is a total extrovert at first we didn't like each other because we're exactly the opposite of each other, but we are both open minded and we gave our friendship a chance and it worked. That one is the weirdest friendships i ever had, we both were living and working together in the Netherlands and to me sometimes it was frustrating because i was trying to runaway and be alone to recharge myself from his extroverted personality and in the same time he was trying to be as close as possible because he can't really be alone, it was weird and funny haha but we kinda got used to it.

No, the extroverted one is good friend, but not my best friend, my best friend is also introverted and he really gets me, i talk to him very often, in fact soon he will come to the country that i'm currently in, to live and work.

I don't talk to my mom that often because i know she only needs to know that i am okay and in good health, she doesn't really like talking much, maybe once a week.

My life has defenitely taught me several things, normally i use my "manipulative skills" for good stuff and for practices, i like knowing when one is having an affair or is just attracted to someone else or is just lying or hiding stuff i.e keeping secrets, sometimes i feel bad about myself but when i know i don't do bad stuff with this, it actually prevents me from feeling bad, even when exploiting so much information.

I don't really remember experiencing any kind of love during my childhood, i started to later in life.
About the form of manipulation, i see it as both a gift and a curse that there's no getting rid of, never asked for it.
As a kid i wasn't really thinking about survival, i was only wondering why was life so bad and that all i wanted from it was to end, but that changed when i changed it.

My extroverted friend, is a total extrovert at first we didn't like each other because we're exactly the opposite of each other, but we are both open minded and we gave our friendship a chance and it worked. That one is the weirdest friendships i ever had, we both were living and working together in the Netherlands and to me sometimes it was frustrating because i was trying to runaway and be alone to recharge myself from his extroverted personality and in the same time he was trying to be as close as possible because he can't really be alone, it was weird and funny haha but we kinda got used to it.
Well there you have it... you might however have some traits of bpd. That comes from childhood trauma such as lack of love... I'm not saying that you're though but of what I've read you could possibly maybe have traits of it still I'm not entirely sure. Maybe it's something you want to look into?
Note, with an open mind and not judging yourself. Leave your perfectionism out of it :p

Furthermore, this "all or nothing" caught my attention and I feel like that is something you need to perhaps reflect on?

Still, I can honestly say that you aren't a psychopath, and I don't think you're vindictive. I mean, if you were why would you have your picture as your avatar whilst saying: "I'm this and that". I don't know.. but isn't that counter intuitive if you truly were?

Furthermore, the things you listed as the things that you find easy to pick up on. I mean, you could have said anything but being that specific in both of your posts sheds light to how your childhood was. Maybe I'm wrong but still you could have said anything, yet, you said the same twice. Get what I mean?
And just by that I wonder how much faith you have in the universe? Do you feel like you can just live and breath without being vigilant ?

Trophy girlfriends. Men want girlfriends and wives that their friends can envy them over. Isn't that human nature?
Yes and no... it depends on the man. Some men want a trophy wife sure, but most of the time he just wants to be able to look at, touch, and have sex with a woman who is attractive by his own standards. And with men, sorry, but most of them have...well.. similar standards. :/ Again, I know there are exceptions!

No, it's not character. It's power, money, and status. That's the truth. And that's not easy.
That certainly NOT the fucking truth for ME. I don't give a goddamn about money. Social Status, or POWER. I'm sorry for being that defensive. I am sure you or another man feel the same way when I post my cynical shit.

Edit... Ugh... I'm so sorry. It's not personal, I like you dude.

You sure you're not INTP?

Yes, i'm an INFJ.

You might have some traits of bpd. That comes from childhood trauma such as lack of love... I'm not saying that you're though but of what I've read you could possibly maybe have traits of it still I'm not entirely sure. Maybe it's something you want to look into?
Note, with an open mind and not judging yourself. Leave your perfectionism out of it :p

Still, I can honestly say that you aren't a psychopath, and I don't think you're vindictive. I mean, if you were why would you have your picture as your avatar whilst saying: "I'm this and that". I don't know.. but isn't that counter intuitive if you truly were?

Furthermore, the things you listed as the things that you find easy to pick up on. I mean, you could have said anything but being that specific in both of your posts sheds light to how your childhood was. Maybe I'm wrong but still you could have said anything, yet, you said the same twice. Get what I mean?
And just by that I wonder how much faith you have in the universe? Do you feel like you can just live and breath without being vigilant ?

I've just read about BPD, i have some traits from there, but only few, since i don't have fear of being abandoned or alone because i need to be alone to recharge myself from other people, the traits i have are self harm and explosive anger, i'm in total control and it's real hard to get angry, it's rare and it hasn't been happening in years, but when it does it's like a devastating bomb that's harmful to me and others, i mean i don't even remember the outcomes of it when it happens, it's people who tell me what happened. You have been helpful, for that i appreciate your time.

I am very very vindictive and vigilant but only to those who deserve it and i'm in 50 / 50 control, for example when someone does wrong by my friends or me or is abusing animals and i see it, i have this feeling even in my hands like burning from within to restore the justice, so much ambition and strength, the very feeling of power and that the world feels like it's mine, it's real dark and bad, i'm happy it haven't been happening in a while, it used to when i was in my home country, the thrill and the revenge can be like an addiction, it was very hard to control myself from it, when it happens i feel like my skills are set to maximum and i first break em mentally then physically.

It's easy to loose it, once i was very close to the end line but i managed to stop myself from going further and i crushed my hands into the wall so that i don't become a murderer, i know it sounds bad but it's truth i'm an animal lover i have 2 cats and 1 dog and i have always lived with animals, they are sacred to me, no one can hurt animals in front of me and get away with it. I think sometimes being vigilant is nessecery, i can also live and breathe without being vigilant, that side comes only when nessecery.

About the universe, i do have faith in it, i'm a nature lover also, when i go to the woods i speak out loud and it feels like the universe is somehow getting my message, i say i want this i want that, and after days weeks or even months i get opportunities that if i take em successfully i can get what i wanted.

We sound very similar, I am also an INFJ / INTJ and have a lot of psychopathic tendencies which you describe. Mine include

1 - Manipulating people
2 - Impulsiveness
3 - Spontaneous violence, hair trigger temper
4 - Acting and taking on the persona of someone else to get what I want
5 - Fearlessness, it takes extreme things to make me feel uncomfortable

There was a time when I would think nothing of hurting someone over something trivial, a look I didn't like or a comment.

Remember that psychopathy is a scale and not something black or white.

The key is to be in a positive loop and not a negative one.

I started to realise that my enjoyment of my psychopathy and perhaps a key part of its formation relates back to my childhood.

You might be close but i don't think you're like me, i don't think i'm a psychopath anymore, even though when i was in the navy for 2 years i've seen murders and it doesn't move me, my mind is bulletproof and i'm not paranoid, i agree that psychopathy is a scale, but impulsiveness i think is more of a sociopathic trait.

Last edited:
Yes, i'm an INFJ.

I've just read about BPD, i have some traits from there, but only few, since i don't have fear of being abandoned or alone because i need to be alone to recharge myself from other people, the traits i have are self harm and explosive anger, i'm in total control and it's real hard to get angry, it's rare and it hasn't been happening in years, but when it does it's like a devastating bomb that's harmful to me and others, i mean i don't even remember the outcomes of it when it happens, it's people who tell me what happened. You have been helpful, for that i appreciate your time.

I am very very vindictive and vigilant but only to those who deserve it and i'm in 50 / 50 control, for example when someone does wrong by my friends or me or is abusing animals and i see it, i have this feeling even in my hands like burning from within, so much ambition and strength, the very feeling of power and that the world is mine, it's real dark and bad, i'm happy it haven't been happening in a while, it used to when i was in my home country, the thrill and the revenge was my only addiction it was very hard to control myself from, when it happens i feel like my skills are set to maximum and i first break em mentally then physically. It's easy to loose it, once i was very close to the end line but i managed to stop myself from going further and i crushed my hands into the wall so that i don't become a murderer, i know it sounds bad but it's truth i'm an animal lover i have 2 cats and 1 dog and i have always lived with animals, they are sacred to me, no one can hurt animals in front of me and get away with it.

About the universe, i do have faith in it, i'm a nature lover also, when i go to the woods i speak out loud and it feels like the universe is somehow getting my message, i say i want this i want that, and after days weeks or even months i get opportunities that if i take em successfully i can get what i wanted. I think sometimes being vigilant is nessecery.

I can live and breathe in peace without being vigilant, that side of me comes only when nessecery.

You might be close but i don't think you're like me, i don't think i'm a psychopath anymore, even though when i was in the navy for 2 years i've seen murders and it doesn't move me, my mind is bulletproof and i'm not paranoid, i agree that psychopathy is a scale, but impulsiveness i think is more of a sociopathic trait.
I was going to say, do you think this sense of justice is compatible with true psychopathy?

This is a hard question, when it's in the name of justice, everything feels right, althought i don't think most psychopaths actually care for any justice..
Perhaps you've displaced your empathic feelings onto the only creatures that seem truly innocent (animals), since your experience has proven to you that people are intrinsically evil/unjust.

How do you feel about small children below the age of seven? Can you imagine harm coming to a 5 year old child as callously and dispassionately as you describe feeling about harm coming to an adult?

Perform the mental exercise now. Try to imagine an adult dominating and punching a 5 year old child in the face, and report back to us your feelings upon imagining this.

Some people have said the same thing to me, that they can sense something odd / off
I know the feeling of shame, but i think i confuse it with low self esteem, i have always thought that high ignorance and high self esteem is one of the world's biggest problems.

About the psychopaths, i've just ordered some books that actually explain how not all psychopaths are murders, criminals, bad and pure evil, some in fact are good psychopaths.
If you don't believe me check out The Good Psychopath's Guide To Success & The Wisdom of Psychopaths, those two books are of a great use, even for normal people.

About the MDMA, I've tried it lol it affects me way different than other people, everybody's happy and loving, even me, but it makes me read everyone in the room instantly and that's a massive headache, and i literally can't stop my brain from thinking and practicing deep psychological stuff, and the downside is when the effect wears off, the after is terrible, for numerous days details pop up even more in front of my face and it's really frustrating, feels like exploiting information without wanting to, it just pops up.

About the PTSD i might have that, but i don't think so because i don't really have nightmares, most dreams that i have are like past life, patterns, tombs, secrets, and really weird stuff like dreaming of an item and then you actually end up finding that item in reality, but that's another topic i already have those kinda answers because every dream has a secret meaning.

I'm reading PTSD as we speak and i don't have feelings of guilt or irritability, i also don't have any problems sleeping, although sometimes i have concentration issues on stuff, but once i'm focused i literally don't hear anything and don't see anything from the surroundings, except the thing i'm focused on.
Just like all INFjs are different, so are people who suffer from certain issues like PTSD. Instead of trying to find a label for what is wrong with you, how about we start to try to embrace what is great about you? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.