Psychopath being an INFJ | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Is it possible?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mother and my best friend, i don't share much with other real life people because i find them way less trustworthy. Besides i don't want people to be afraid of me, i know i can be dangerous, but i prefer not to.

Most people are afraid of what they don't understand, they are afraid of others who are just different.

People are afraid of me regularly. You are right, it’s what they don’t understand.

Though, I’m a peaceful man. The problems come when I’m pushed to the brink. Get fucked over too many times, or someone hurts someone I love. Then, the hounds are released. Folks see a side of me and wonder where it came from.

It’s not psycho. Every human has a breaking point. It’s not that I want to hurt anyone, and I don’t physically. They need to be held accountable. Too much of my life has been thwarted by nasty selfish humans.

It makes me wonder sometimes. It’s not lack of empathy. It’s a defense mechanism causing a shut down of cognitive functions due to stress.

Most of the time, people who don't have the option to choose their ideal mate can learn to be sapiophiles. Like me. Not saying you're like me lol. But it is highly unlikely that an extremely attractive man would be a sapiophile. Idk what you look like, but if you are "attractive" by popular standards, then some smart lady is going to be very lucky. (But if shes smart, she won't even look at your looks, but your character! <3

Im not normally like this. I can usually keep this shit to myself. :/ I'm going to make everyone hate me.

I’m told I’m good looking. But, right now, I feel ugly and worthless to be honest. But, it’s association with people like OP who caused problems. While, it is my responsibility for choosing to have them in my life. The repercussions have been astounding.

As far as being sapio, it has nothing to do with finding an ideal mate. It has everything to do with deeper desires and cravings on a deep soul level. To be able to connect mentally and have stimulating conversations, or learn new things. Someone who brings new information or experiences and perspectives I haven’t thought of is a turn on.

Looks, yes they do matter. But, only on the surface. We all get old. We can be disfigured by disease, age, accidents, etc. What remains is the essence of who we are which is way deeper than looks alone.

A good example. My ex is and has always been the most beautiful woman I’ve seen. She’s also one of the most intelligent women I’ve met. She’s not perfect, but everything I want. Here’s the thing. My imagination is crazy as hell. When thinking about her one time. A vision popped into my head. Suddenly I pictured her scarred and disfigured like Freddy Kruger. Why this is important. In this scenario, (gawd forbid!) she was still every bit as lovely and gorgeous even in that imagined state.

This is what a sapiophile is.

I just did and this proves that i'm not a real psychopath, since if i see an adult dominating a 5 year old i would want to literally murder him without remorse. My sense of justice is high because i can feel the victims, regardless of them being human or animals, then i have the need to restore the justice.

I really don't know what is great about me, and i have never thought about this.
I can tell you some things and I've only known you a day. That vigilante thing you got going on. The fact that you fight yourself so hard af not to hurt others, I mean you crushed your own hands. The empathy you feel that you say you don't. Talk to me some more and I'll find more good in you. It's what I do. <3

I can tell you some things and I've only known you a day. That vigilante thing you got going on. The fact that you fight yourself so hard af not to hurt others, I mean you crushed your own hands. The empathy you feel that you say you don't. Talk to me some more and I'll find more good in you. It's what I do. <3

You have a very beautiful soul, if you can manage to find good in broken souls like me, then i guess you're very strong & positive personality. I am very happy i found this forum where i can find more people like me because we are only 1% of the world's population and if half of that 1% is in this forum, then it's truly the place i've been looking for.

You have a very beautiful soul, if you can manage to find good in broken souls like me, then i guess you're very strong & positive personality. I am very happy i found this forum where i can find more people like me because we are only 1% of the world's population and if half of that 1% is in this forum, then it's truly the place i've been looking for.
Thank you, my new friend. <3

It’s more terrifying than you can imagine. I seriously need to get off this thread.
Hey, Skrimp buddy, it's okay. We gotchu. I can understand if this thread makes you feel scared. Maybe insecure. Definitely triggered. But you're a really strong person from what I have seen. <3 If you must leave do so, but I for one enjoyed your honest contribution. Thank you!

Now that's scary... lol

I do think it's unfortunate that Psychopaths get such a bad rap, which I know sounds totally ridiculous considering the amount of casualties a prolific psychopath can rack up. I'm sure, however, there are plenty of us committed to being as harmless as possible, but I do understand how it can be unsettling to interact with someone so removed and lacking in sentimentality. Like viewing a beautiful painting, I do take a genuine interest in some people and strive to behave gently so they don't act up or react irrationally.

Causing trouble is hardly worth the trouble.

I do think it's unfortunate that Psychopaths get such a bad rap, which I know sounds totally ridiculous considering the amount of casualties a prolific psychopath can rack up. I'm sure, however, there are plenty of us committed to being as harmless as possible, but I do understand how it can be unsettling to interact with someone so removed and lacking in sentimentality. Like viewing a beautiful painting, I do take a genuine interest in some people and strive to behave gently so they don't act up or react irrationally.

Well that's good :)

Now this is a psychopath. Note the differences.

Lol!

I'm not sure he has earned that 'most wanted' title, either.

If 'good/evil' really exists in people, it must mean that we're on average 50/50 good/evil. Meaning about half of us are more evil than good, but would still have a lot to go on before considered clinically ill (at least back in the day when 'normal' actually meant 'most people').

His behavior/thoughts aren't socially acceptable, but then again, today's moral standards and expectations are unrealistic, making people either neurotic or rebellious, rather than 'more good', imo.

You suck at psychopathing.

Status
Not open for further replies.