Status
Not open for further replies.

SimVicious

Jul 20, 2019
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Leader
I came here to learn more about myself and perhaps find more people like myself.

Believe it or not, i'm mixture between the impossible, Psychopath and INFJ.

Excellent reading skills, i notice most details, faces, hands, feet and gestures, i'm creative deep thinker with an inner voice full of ambition and often have the need to be alone, to recharge myself, when i'm alone and i feel determined, to achieve something, first i need to visualise everything before i turn it into reality and once i start doing something i like, something i'm good at, i literally can't stop until i make it perfect, i don't like special attention because i'm introverted and my energy shines from within.

Also very quiet, observed and extremely manipulative, and i don't enjoy small talks, my reading skills are a curse, those details pop up straight to my eyes and i have a stong sense of awareness which often is right to follow, when someone is trying to manipulate me, sometimes i let them and in the end it's still them who are manipulated.

I don't have empathy towards people which led me to believe i'm a combination of an INFJ and a Psychopath with a switch on and off, it's unlikely but it's not impossible because i can show empathy but i don't really feel it, i'm calm even in the most stressful situations where most people panic into full chaos or become aggressive while i keep full control of myself.

I'm learnt to automatically show empathy, but it's all just an act, see few years before, i was thinking i was normal, i show empathy but at older age in life i realized i don't really feel it, i was at a funeral of a close family member and everybody's crying i cried too, but only because i was supposed to, seconds after i went away i realized i didn't really feel anything, it was just an act.

I don't like most people i see through them, often i feel alone in this world, questioning what my purpose is, i feel like i'm the only one real.

Since then i have been discovering more and more about myself and i match most INFJ traits and Psychopathic ones, believe it or not, perhaps any of you can prove me wrong, in any case i would appreciate learning more and more.

1. Superficial charm and glibness
  2. Inflated sense of self-worth
  3. Constant need for stimulation
  4. Lying pathologically
  5. Conning others; being manipulative
  6. Lack of remorse or guilt
  7. Shallow emotions
  8. Callousness; lack of empathy
  9. Using others (a parasitic lifestyle)
  10. Poor control over behavior
  11. Promiscuous sexual behavior
  12. Behavioral problems early in life
  13. Lack of realistic, long-term goals
  14. Being impulsive
  15. Being irresponsible
  16. Blaming others and refusing to accept responsibility
  17. Having several marital relationships
  18. Delinquency when young
  19. Revocation of conditional release
  20. Criminal acts in several realms (criminal versatility)
*20 psychopathic traits

I don't have empathy towards people which led me to believe i'm a combination of an INFJ and a Psychopath with a switch on and off
I just replied to Hosorious on this similar topic, of feelings of apathy. I have found myself in this mode also. I believe it to come from the chaos of our times. Feelings and behaviours are often very different - as they should be. I am willing and happy to help, even people that I have written off, if they ask for it. In this day and age... I find it hard sometimes to feel for the 'deserving', as I call it.

learn more about myself
This is wise...

Psychopath
But if you're a psychopath you're also most likely full of shit...

I don't like most people
perhaps find more people like myself
If indeed you are a psychopath, you won't find anyone like yourself here and I don't have a problem telling you to enjoy fisting yourself on the way out... Maybe I'll get scolded for being a dick but I don't care. If you're a psychopath, everything you say should be understood as non truth and anyone wasting empathy on you is wasting their energy. If you're not a psychopath please disregard this message, but you did introduce yourself as a psychopath...

Hell yea boi
:sunglasses:
giphy.gif

This is wise...

But if you're a psychopath you're also most likely full of shit...

If indeed you are a psychopath, you won't find anyone like yourself here and I don't have a problem telling you to enjoy fisting yourself on the way out... Maybe I'll get scolded for being a dick but I don't care. If you're a psychopath, everything you say should be understood as non truth and anyone wasting empathy on you is wasting their energy. If you're not a psychopath please disregard this message, but you did introduce yourself as a psychopath...

I didn't come here to be full of shit but to learn things, I'm very different from what you describe so don't judge the book by its cover, because my books different.

Besides you completely ignore what I said in the first post, I also have infj traits which makes me different, I do care for certain things or people. I don't care for your hate so you can express it elsewhere.

Maybe there are people like me but they keep it a secret because of people like you, with the right mind you can also value discipline and principles, it's just the empathy that's missing.

You told everyone you're a psychopath. If you're genuinely seeking help do it with a psychiatrist.
I'm going to echo Milk here. If you're really concerned about your psychopathy, go to a mental health professional. There is no one here qualified to help you.

I'm going to echo Milk here. If you're really concerned about your psychopathy, go to a mental health professional. There is no one here qualified to help you.

Being different doesn't seem like a mental problem, it's just advanced psychology, besides I don't use it for bad stuff, i'm disciplined and got principles, that why when i can i help people just so they can accept me easier and it's a good thing.

What benefits others benefits you that's a fact for everyone. I came here because the name attracted me I was looking for open minded people to talk with.

Being different doesn't seem like a mental problem, it's just advanced psychology, besides I don't use it for bad stuff, i'm disciplined and got principles, that why when i can i help people just so they can accept me easier and it's a good thing.

What benefits others benefits you that's a fact for everyone. I came here because the name attracted me I was looking for open minded people to talk with.
Do you really think it is 'psychopathy'? Or are you just attributing some of the aspects of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.