Psychopath being an INFJ | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Is it possible?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This would sound like a reasonable guess, however there is one overlooked factor: women have a higher value (in relationships) than men overall in westernized countries.

So there are basically more men incels than women incels.

Racial globalization is most necessary. Mehe. The Eastern Asian people need to procreate. Except China.

I think this may be the case. You cared and are bothered by it enough that you came here. You are reaching out. Have you ever felt love for someone? I don't mean sadness if they leave, I mean happiness when they are there. Not relating to happiness that you can manipulate them to get something. It can be any type of love. Platonic or not.

I have experienced love before, i've had long-term relationships, but no more than three years, they always end before that time, you be with someone for that long, you get to know them and reading skills are at instant and when they start lying or hiding stuff you just know it, you can feel it, and that is why since then, i am just not able to be in another relationship or in love for that matter, i would be lying if i said i haven't been trying to, but it just doesn't work, i just don't feel anymore.

Of course there was more to my story, I've had a very difficult childhood when i was young and i didn't know much, don't know my father still and my mother i only met after i was 7 years old, my grandma was taking care of me and i was being bullied a lot in school and out of it for several years, i was the black sheep and regardless of that i have always protected the others who were getting bullied the same way but that only ended up even more badly, me being bullied more than most can handle, i've had this face everybody wanted to punch and for many years they did, if i knew what i know now, i would have guessed they were either having a very bad parents alcoholics or whatever that caused them to become sociopaths, i got numerous knife cuts, they were doin that just so they can maintain fear in people so they can bully even more, making them too afraid to seek help.

That kept going on for years, until one day i was again beaten to the ground with blood everywhere, and this time instead of crying i started smiling, and since then i don't have fear of anything, i just don't feel it, then i started fighting back and thats what made me a strong character now, i'm pretty sure there's nothing i can't handle, my country is highly corrupted and most cops are dirty, most of my friends in there are good people but still every single one is an outlaw, and we've seen many of the bloody, of the bad and of the pure evil situations, some of it experienced, some of it i wouldn't wish to anyone.

I value many things and i'm in control, i didn't share my story at first because most people would say that i actually became a sociopaths, i've seen sociopaths and i'm not one of them.

Well he certainly hasn't effectively manipulated any of us into believing he's a psychopath... lol

Not here to manipulate, but to get a better understanding, perhaps i'm just a toughed up INFJ.

I think there's more to your story...
That being said, it bares taking time to point out to you that regardless of your self-evaluated INFJ traits, (there are several knowledgeable individuals here versed in cognitive ability/disability btw), you have joined a forum of many INFJ's in the process of healing from others with psycopathic and sociopathic traits, aka victims of twisted abusers. With that in mind, if you are indeed here to learn we all would appreciate that the lines of quality communications and mutual respect be adhered to while you're here to do the learning.

If you are here for malicious intent or lines of communication start to lean that way standard ban processes will apply. Otherwise welcome :) Please read the forum rules and guidelines as to avoid any confusion of what is acceptable and what is not. We enjoy others' points of view here, however there is a low tollerance for bullying & bullshit.

I did not come here to be malicious, but to learn more things and be in a network of people who can understand, i'm in a realization process, i have good reading skills and because of that, i'm learning psychology every day, just so i can maximize everything, or perhaps find a solution.

Psychology is the world's most important thing, psychology is everything at any time and any place, you master that, you can open the world's any door, it can help you have a great life having a good marriage and a good job, everything's in the balance of psychology, it's the program that runs into every single person's brain, like a software that connects us all. That's why i'm learning more and more.

I think you may be a normal person who experienced major trauma, and may be suffering multiple mental health issues. It may do you good to see a professional for both counseling and medication. You could be exhibiting detachment as a symptom of depression. I am not in any capacity to tell and so it would be best for you to, again, see a professional.

I think you may be a normal person who experienced major trauma, and may be suffering multiple mental health issues. It may do you good to see a professional for both counseling and medication. You could be exhibiting detachment as a symptom of depression. I am not in any capacity to tell and so it would be best for you to, again, see a professional.

I don't need medication that's useless, as to "professional" that's a very false word, i would never trust them, i know i'm not normal, but again i don't like being normal either.

I don't think i have depression though, just no feelings and having a hard time figuring out what my place in the world is.

I don't need medication that's useless, as to "professional" that's a very false word, i would never trust them, i know i'm not normal, but again i don't like being normal either.

I don't think i have depression though, just no feelings and having a hard time figuring out what my place in the world is.

Well then I guess you're fine.

Sounds more like PTSD than psychopathy to me.. Recommend to read more about it and perhaps find a therapist who is specialized with PTSD and childhood trauma.

Also MAPS is doing a research on MDMA as treatment for PTSD. Tons of great info can be found on google.

Then thing with psychopaths is that you can sense something being off. How they look at you, how they observe you and how they present themselves. There is no shame or regret in their eyes. Those who have seen that look know what I mean.

This would sound like a reasonable guess, however there is one overlooked factor: women have a higher value (in relationships) than men overall in westernized countries.

So there are basically more men incels than women incels.

I think its a great social shift of the 21st century. Traditional roles of male and female and family are shifting drastically(esp for those below the ruling class). So men, especially young men, having lower social/sexual value than women have to learn how to embrace solitude and deal with less permanent partners.

I have experienced love before, i've had long-term relationships, but no more than three years, they always end before that time, you be with someone for that long, you get to know them and reading skills are at instant and when they start lying or hiding stuff you just know it, you can feel it, and that is why since then, i am just not able to be in another relationship or in love for that matter, i would be lying if i said i haven't been trying to, but it just doesn't work, i just don't feel anymore.

Of course there was more to my story, I've had a very difficult childhood when i was young and i didn't know much, don't know my father still and my mother i only met after i was 7 years old, my grandma was taking care of me and i was being bullied a lot in school and out of it for several years, i was the black sheep and regardless of that i have always protected the others who were getting bullied the same way but that only ended up even more badly, me being bullied more than most can handle, i've had this face everybody wanted to punch and for many years they did, if i knew what i know now, i would have guessed they were either having a very bad parents alcoholics or whatever that caused them to become sociopaths, i got numerous knife cuts, they were doin that just so they can maintain fear in people so they can bully even more, making them too afraid to seek help.

That kept going on for years, until one day i was again beaten to the ground with blood everywhere, and this time instead of crying i started smiling, and since then i don't have fear of anything, i just don't feel it, then i started fighting back and thats what made me a strong character now, i'm pretty sure there's nothing i can't handle, my country is highly corrupted and most cops are dirty, most of my friends in there are good people but still every single one is an outlaw, and we've seen many of the bloody, of the bad and of the pure evil situations, some of it experienced, some of it i wouldn't wish to anyone.

I value many things and i'm in control, i didn't share my story at first because most people would say that i actually became a sociopaths, i've seen sociopaths and i'm not one of them.

Not here to manipulate, but to get a better understanding, perhaps i'm just a toughed up INFJ.

I did not come here to be malicious, but to learn more things and be in a network of people who can understand, i'm in a realization process, i have good reading skills and because of that, i'm learning psychology every day, just so i can maximize everything, or perhaps find a solution.

Psychology is the world's most important thing, psychology is everything at any time and any place, you master that, you can open the world's any door, it can help you have a great life having a good marriage and a good job, everything's in the balance of psychology, it's the program that runs into every single person's brain, like a software that connects us all. That's why i'm learning more and more.
To go through so much in your life that something just snaps and you're broken... that's so deeply sad. I know what you mean, although my life wasn't as bad as yours. We all have different levels of what will break us. The only thing to do at that point is stick your chin out and show the world how strong you are. I know the others are wary of you, or so it seems, but I am not. If you need to talk, I'm here. Not sure if I could help but the offer is there. Even if you were here to manipulate and take advantage, that's been done to me so many times before that it's almost like fuck it... just bring it on. Just a warning though, I would know.

Well then I guess you're fine.
Sounds more like PTSD than psychopathy to me.. Recommend to read more about it and perhaps find a therapist who is specialized with PTSD and childhood trauma.

Also MAPS is doing a research on MDMA as treatment for PTSD. Tons of great info can be found on google.

Then thing with psychopaths is that you can sense something being off. How they look at you, how they observe you and how they present themselves. There is no shame or regret in their eyes. Those who have seen that look know what I mean.

Some people have said the same thing to me, that they can sense something odd / off
I know the feeling of shame, but i think i confuse it with low self esteem, i have always thought that high ignorance and high self esteem is one of the world's biggest problems.

About the psychopaths, i've just ordered some books that actually explain how not all psychopaths are murders, criminals, bad and pure evil, some in fact are good psychopaths.
If you don't believe me check out The Good Psychopath's Guide To Success & The Wisdom of Psychopaths, those two books are of a great use, even for normal people.

About the MDMA, I've tried it lol it affects me way different than other people, everybody's happy and loving, even me, but it makes me read everyone in the room instantly and that's a massive headache, and i literally can't stop my brain from thinking and practicing deep psychological stuff, and the downside is when the effect wears off, the after is terrible, for numerous days details pop up even more in front of my face and it's really frustrating, feels like exploiting information without wanting to, it just pops up.

About the PTSD i might have that, but i don't think so because i don't really have nightmares, most dreams that i have are like past life, patterns, tombs, secrets, and really weird stuff like dreaming of an item and then you actually end up finding that item in reality, but that's another topic i already have those kinda answers because every dream has a secret meaning.

I'm reading PTSD as we speak and i don't have feelings of guilt or irritability, i also don't have any problems sleeping, although sometimes i have concentration issues on stuff, but once i'm focused i literally don't hear anything and don't see anything from the surroundings, except the thing i'm focused on.

Reactions: TheFool and April
To go through so much in your life that something just snaps and you're broken... that's so deeply sad. I know what you mean, although my life wasn't as bad as yours. We all have different levels of what will break us. The only thing to do at that point is stick your chin out and show the world how strong you are. I know the others are wary of you, or so it seems, but I am not. If you need to talk, I'm here. Not sure if I could help but the offer is there. Even if you were here to manipulate and take advantage, that's been done to me so many times before that it's almost like fuck it... just bring it on. Just a warning though, I would know.

I know sadness and i know pain, world is not sunshine and reinbows, ain't fair and is brutal, my key thoughts that pop up in my mind when it's hard are, i survived this long for a reason and that i'm strong and whatever bad life will bring, i can handle because i don't know how to give up or quit.

I know at some point deep down inside i'm broken and that cannot be fixed, but who really isn't? What if that's what makes me strong and different, INFJ fits my personality and if you're the same personality then i would like to talk with someone who could understand, my reasons to be here are not malicious.

When i was younger i was blind, i did not understand psychology or read people as i do today, those abilities came at the age of 18-20, it was like that, one day i don't notice anything from body language, no signs, no details, and then the very next day i start from nothing to full realization, reading, deducing, and then i learned more and more, and every new day i continue to learn more, i haven't always been so manipulative, it just started, i talked to my mother about this and she said that it was about time, she's also introverted and can read people, but not like i do, she says that comes from my grandmother and i don't really know if it's even possible, but mom says when my grandmother was younger she was like Patrick Jane but a women version.

Reactions: April and mintoots
You can thank the INFJ bullshit filter for that one...

I don't actually think he was trying to bullshit it. I think he may actually be trying to understand why he doesn't feel/think/operate in the way most of us "expect" an INFJ to but psychopathy was just a really far reach. To me it sounds like he's got some emotional trauma to deal with.

Maaaaaaaybe he's manipulating you to believe that.... Maybe I'm being a dick. I don't care.

I actually don't think so. I think based on what the rest of his responses are saying he's actually someone who needs to develop his level of emotional maturity and self-identity and actually look at why he thinks he's low empathy.

We'll see one way or another.

Maaaaaaaybe he's manipulating you to believe that.... Maybe I'm being a dick. I don't care.

What would i benefit from that? Yes you're being a dick, unsupportive one i might say, atleast from my experience with you, perhaps you have been suffering from manipulations and you're somehow afraid of people like me, but i'm not here to harm you although i can see that you're a manipulator, rather good one i might say you know your way to make people like you. :)

Awww. Whyyy? Hugggg.
I'm usually pretty open and honest, but I need to keep this to myself. <3 If you really want to know I wouldn't mind sharing in a personal message. Otherwise not many people would understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.