Procrastination | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Procrastination

^^THIS. But I have to say, I'm a stealth procrastinator (I like that term) at everything I see as "less important". This usually happens when I'm entrenched with something that weighs heavily on my mind. If I'm worried about One Big Thing then everything takes a back seat to that Big Thing. Which can be bad if "everything" is important at the same time.

If that makes sense. :p

Yes! Midterms week.....

I feel exactly the same way... It's like the most stressful thing ever to procrastinate, yet, it happens constantly.

the entire time is spent guilty and worrying but procrastinating continues nonetheless. Does anyone have any solutions to this? (An obvious one is to start the work, and stop worrying, but that appears to be literally impossible) Any motivating techniques?

I don't think it is an INFJ thing, I procrastinate all the time, and I am an ENTP. I actually kind of joke about it sometimes because I still get good grades on tests and in my classes even though I put so much off to the last minute, never take notes, and don't study :p

I got procrastination issues as well.

Want to read a funny quote?

"Procrastination is like masturbation - at the end of the day, you're just fucking yourself."

Hope people don't find the language too offensive. lol

Reactions: Questingpoet
I'm a terrible procrastinator.... now I am really wondering if I may be an INFJ. Scary!

i'm procrastinating right now, and enjoying it :D