Who the heck am I. Seeking desperately for answers | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Who the heck am I. Seeking desperately for answers

if I have not welcomed you, welcome
I would just look for the threads that are of interest to you. not everything will be and some will just leave you cold. follow some of the forum members to see who you enjoy reading then seek them out. Don't be afraid to comment on threads. you have as much to say as anyone does. dig into the member blogs for a deeper understanding of the people here. .mostly, have fun and be yourself. . after all, we are so deep we will know right way if you aren't. . .
Thank you fake that sincere reply. It’s been helpful, and I appreciate your candidness. I have to think and rethink and rethink and over analyze any question I want to ask, in fear of looking like a Dum Dum. I’ve already made that mistake

Reactions: BritNi
Interesting, if you are what you claim to be, may be a bit of show of ur IQ test results will do us me (edit: I speak for myself; cc @Aneirin ) good to justify this very disturbing quote:

My uncanny sense of what people are thinking/ feeling, goes beyond the term “people-reader”.

Dont get me wrong, self-proclaimed qualities of "self" is totally fine. I am just wondering, if you would kindly allow me to ask, do you have higher-than-average inteligence, let's say like this boy?

IMG_20200509_060528.JPG

And another disturbing quote:

I can influenced an Atheist to convert to Catholicism & I’ll have someone divulging their deepest & darkest after little acquainting.

You also perfectly describe this act as "manipulative".

Edit: My bad, I have to re-read the quote (the bold statement):

To say I am a manipulator is an understatement

That is bold. Care to explain more? That means you are (again) aboved averave manipulator?

I also dont understand the tone of that paragraph, does it mean to leave positive or negative sentiments?

"I can influenced", or "I can influence", or "I could influence". Sorry, it is not my mother's tongue, I can't judge you. It just feels something is not right there.

See? I am not excel in reading/writing/English & I dont possess extensive vocabulary like you (or at least what you claim to be having) -- English is my second language --, but I can tell: you already contradict your words there.

The coherence, how you structure your words and paragraph into a one-cohesive-message is also not visible there, leaving a big question mark: what is your point?, or to be more precise specific what it is that you want to ask?

Now I am looking at this meme (while eating nuts) and wondering, what should I type in response to the very intriguing gramatically-well-written essay about "self"

download.jpeg

Note:
* Thank you though, it is quite an amusement to read the essay. My two-cents: well it is intriguing, but disturbing. Well done if your intention is to throw a rock into a still pond.
* I think I could use your service to copy edit my comments for any grammar miskates or typos.
*OP, I just tried to be subjective objective in my response.

* I just love the forum. I dont know why, may be some smart brainers can help?
* Btw, even though you are what you proclaim, a very well written English phrase says "there is a forever beyond the sky"

Best,

With love,
I no mean to hurt ya

Me

Last edited:
if I have not welcomed you, welcome
I would just look for the threads that are of interest to you. not everything will be and some will just leave you cold. follow some of the forum members to see who you enjoy reading then seek them out. Don't be afraid to comment on threads. you have as much to say as anyone does. dig into the member blogs for a deeper understanding of the people here. .mostly, have fun and be yourself. . after all, we are so deep we will know right way if you aren't. . .

download (1).jpeg

Interesting, if you are what you claim to be, may be a bit of show of ur IQ test results will do us me (edit: I speak for myself; cc @Aneirin ) good to justify this very disturbing quote:

Dont get me wrong, self-proclaimed qualities of "self" is totally fine. I am just wondering, if you would kindly allow me to ask, do you have higher-than-average inteligence, let's say like this boy?

View attachment 67930

That is bold. Care to explain more? That means you are (again) aboved averave manipulator?

I also dont understand the tone of that paragraph, does it mean to leave positive or negative sentiments?

"I can influenced", or "I can influence", or "I could influence". Sorry, it is not my mother's tongue, I can't judge you. It just feels something is not right there.

See? I am not excel in reading/writing/English & I dont possess extensive vocabulary like you (or at least what you claim to be having) -- English is my second language --, but I can tell: you already contradict your words there.

The coherence, how you structure your words and paragraph into a one-cohesive-message is also not visible there, leaving a big question mark: what is your point?, or to be more precise specific what it is that you want to ask?

Now I am looking at this meme (while eating nuts) and wondering, what should I type in response to the very intriguing gramatically-well-written essay about "self"

View attachment 67935

Note:
* Thank you though, it is quite an amusement to read the essay. My two-cents: well it is intriguing, but disturbing. Well done if your intention is to throw a rock into a still pond.
* I think I could use your service to copy edit my comments for any grammar miskates or typos.

* Btw, even though you are what you proclaim, a very well written English phrase says "there is a forever beyond the sky"

Best,

With love,
I no mean to hurt ya

Me

View attachment 67930

View attachment 67935

Note:

Best,

With love,
I no mean to hurt ya

Me

Oh btw to anyone I offended by my words. I apologize.....

Okay, let me be direct.

Let’s just say I can influenced an Atheist to convert to Catholicism & I’ll have someone divulging their deepest & darkest after little acquainting.

Question:
1. Why stating this experience? Do you think it is a quality to have such a skillset to convince people regarding their faith?

I mean, as a reader I am re-reading the line. What is the intention of this line? Proofing (showing of) something? Why all of the sudden you presented that personal experience?

What about impression do u want to create with that line? Positive? Negative? Neutral?

Add: or may be it was just intentionless.

[Please read with no bias, I am just presenting you with some questions, no judging]

With this said..I would like some clarity and confirmation regarding the fact that many INFJs are actually ISFJ, ISFP or INFP

If you mean you wanted to learn yourself about your second, or third personality trait, may be truity.com is useful for you.
In my personal opinion, the test is just a test, it doesnt define who you are. May be a classification of your pattern will help knowing your character a little bit, but I think people changes based in their environment and experience of life.

I know Likely when you created the thread you may just want to spill over your thoughts and expressions, or curious what responses you may get. People do that in the forum.

In my experience I was quite surprised to learn there is still a place where a deep thought of mind can be analyzed in detail by others and that some people are just willing to spend 5 minutes, or may be an hour? (somebody may spend more time) to type for some responses in old school, but classy "internet forum" type of community.

We know by statistics that soc-med like Facebook, Insta, Youtube, WhatsApp, are platforms where people spend a lot of time to connect.

#I should not also compliment the forum too much, or should I?
:mclap:
(see that unique emoji? Awesome right?)

No, you dont offend me (I cant speak for the others), I find you interesting, so chill out buddy.

Best,

Last edited:
Actually
Okay, let me be direct.

Question:
1. Why stating this experience? Do you think it is a quality to have such a skillset to convince people regarding their faith?

I mean, as a reader I am re-reading the line. What is the intention of this line? Proofing (showing of) something? Why all of the sudden you presented that personal experience?

What about impression do u want to create with that line? Positive? Negative? Neutral?

[Please read with no bias, I am just presenting you with some questions, no judging]

If you mean you wanted to learn yourself about your second, or third personality trait, may be truity.com is useful for you.
In my personal opinion, the test is just a test, it doesnt define who you are. May be a classification of your pattern will help knowing your character a little bit, but I think people changes based in their environment and experience of life.

I know Likely when you created the thread you may just want to spill over your thoughts and expressions, or curious what responses you may get. People do that in the forum.

In my experience I was quite surprised to learn there is still a place where a deep thought of mind can be analyzed in detail by others and that some people are just willing to spend 5 minutes, or may be an hour? (somebody may spend more time) to type for some responses in old school, but classy "internet forum" type of community.

We know by statistics that soc-med like Facebook, Insta, Youtube, WhatsApp, are platforms where people spend a lot of time to connect.

No, you dont offend me (I cant speak for the others), I find you interesting, so chill out buddy.

Best
Okay, let me be direct.

Question:

Best,

Im so glad i finally took the advice given to me, many times throughout my life, and decided not to react immediately last nite, when I read your post. Of course, I was offended and ready to lash out! Lol!!! Yet, now that I’ve “slept in it” and look at or from a diff point of view, (YOURS). Really I am embarrassed. For one, let me just get out of the way, that my no means do I think manipulating in any way shape or form, is a talent, or lucky trait God passed on to me....if can rephrase it, I would probably say something along the lines of- I very convincing, and persuasive. I only know this especially b/c I have been told this at an age where I didn’t even know what it meant or how to spell mini-nipplulate. Also, reading back, I added that part to my content, when someone asked me to offer some non-positive traits, because apparently I was going on and on about how great I was etc... So- to my defense, at least I knew enough to list in the cons section. Speaking of- for every pro, I can easily think of 5 cons when describing myself, if I had to write em down.... when I say I have amazing writing/grammar skills (cringe), you’d understand if you heard me speak. Also, In comparison to my non-college-going family, I do read good. And rite good to. (Haha)

I guess I fell into this forum on complete accident and found Jesus, b/c I wasn’t even aware of the Meyers-Briggs etc...INFJS’s.......I so, rarely talk about myself, as I truly do not like attention. Yet, it felt good to ramble on the way I did. Do I regret some of the words I chose?? YES... Can u take them back? NO. Yet, I suppose this is a chance to clear any air about the hier, I portrayed. I mean ....I do think your being a little hard on me. Lol. I was just self reflecting, and truly I didn’t think anyone would read nor care to. Clearly I am not in the “smart people” bracket with you guys. C’mon, did you see in my opening posts, I didn’t even know how to, log-in, and create threads! LMAO. This is not a “poor me” statement, but I did for a minute feel special to be categorized with you all in reference - to being , unique. I not unique. Too funny b/c someone here asked me if u was a “weirdo” and I played dumb, by acting like I didn’t know what he meant. Of course, according to him,the term “weirdo” is a compliment. Yet, my whole life I was afraid to be different, and it turns out, I am so NON WEIRD as they come. I am dull, boring and usual. But you must be an English teacher, or similar!!! Right? No?? You literally graded my sections!!! 9 out of 10 times I’m 3 white claws in when I’m online for things other than work, so I apologize for hurting anyone’s eyes I’m reading my second grade grammar. I’d like to touch more on so many more things here. I’m a perfect world, you’d be here and we could dissect every sentence and claim. I love a good conversation, because like I always say. It is sooooo difficult these days to even have one. Does anyone else feel like 70 % of people just speak to hear themselves???

So is this yours and members way of asking me politely to bow out?

Reactions: larcipelago
Thank you fake that sincere reply. It’s been helpful, and I appreciate your candidness. I have to think and rethink and rethink and over analyze any question I want to ask, in fear of looking like a Dum Dum. I’ve already made that mistake
I hope I didn't offend you with what I said, it was certainly not my intent. Never worry about appearing foolish here, I do it all the time. Being yourself is good enough, always

Reactions: Wyote