Who the heck am I. Seeking desperately for answers | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Who the heck am I. Seeking desperately for answers

Even though you've joined some time ago, welcome again to the forum! Hell of an introduction, it'll be interesting to see you around this community.

Good memory?

You're an ISFJ, that'll be $3.50.
ISFJ memory > INFJ memory, agreed. BUT INFJs are also notorious for remembering specific details about people they care about or people under their care.. because its important information (to the infj) and will be locked away forever. ISFJs are better at dates and times etc, but its actually the FPs that struggle a bit more in recalling the specifics.

Free of charge. ;)

Also welcome (back) @Strann14 <3

Stop that
I know!! Why do I care what people think!?!?
I can’t help it though...One if my innate characteristics, I cannot rid of .
I am quite confrontational as well. I have to address situations head on, right away. So Often, I wished I’d “slept on it” or not reacted so quickly. I guess you can say I am REGRETFUL

I know!! Why do I care what people think!?!?
I can’t help it though...One if my innate characteristics, I cannot rid of .
I am quite confrontational as well. I have to address situations head on, right away. So Often, I wished I’d “slept on it” or not reacted so quickly. I guess you can say I am REGRETFUL
Wow

I can relate to this.
Are you an Enneagram 2 perchance?

ISFJ memory > INFJ memory, agreed. BUT INFJs are also notorious for remembering specific details about people they care about or people under their care.. because its important information (to the infj) and will be locked away forever. ISFJs are better at dates and times etc, but its actually the FPs that struggle a bit more in recalling the specifics.

Free of charge. ;)

Also welcome (back) @Strann14 <3

The part of my brain, that picks and chooses what to remember, only seems to care about- people, and details about their lives. Not to retain data and trivia...,..
Yet, I wish I could remember the other type type of stuff! What good does my memory do me??? Like l, remembering what all my friends were wearing, at my age 7 birthday party, for example

Loving, caring wrecks are fucking brilliant.

Just like you, Brit. <3

Reactions: BritNi
No no, lol, I'm just saying goodbye to everyone and telling them how I feel about them and how special they are. It's something I want to do before I go.
What??? No Hos! Don't go!??
Why??? Why are you leaving?

Imana cry.