Who the heck am I. Seeking desperately for answers | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Who the heck am I. Seeking desperately for answers

Ok. Umm I was making a joke bc you said “YOU (as In you not me) don’t make sense. I figured it was a typo , so I attempted the same. Instead of thank YOU. I said thx me. Nevermind. It is a lost cause. By all
My job here is done
:p ruji strikes again

Any advice on how to get the best out this forum? It has so much to offer as I want to read everything, however there’s not enough time ima day.
if I have not welcomed you, welcome
I would just look for the threads that are of interest to you. not everything will be and some will just leave you cold. follow some of the forum members to see who you enjoy reading then seek them out. Don't be afraid to comment on threads. you have as much to say as anyone does. dig into the member blogs for a deeper understanding of the people here. .mostly, have fun and be yourself. . after all, we are so deep we will know right way if you aren't. . .

I don't say things I don't mean, regardless of who you are.

You're welcome!
Oh I know. I’m sorry my sarcasm is taken out of context by many. I use humor and/or sarcasm to deflect from any compliments offered to me. Little do you know, I was overwhelmed with giddy by your flatter. Thx u

Reactions: BritNi