Post your Enneagram | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

Post your Enneagram

Eclectic Energies...This has changes since I first took this...
You are most likely a type 4 or 6.

Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 4w5 or 6w5.

It is not clear from these test results which Enneagram type and wing you are.

To determine your true type, you might want to start by considering the types with the highest scores on the lists below. Also, there are many fine books and other websites that contain detailed descriptions of the types. Consulting these might give you the information you need to determine your true type. As knowing your Enneagram type involves self-knowledge, you might want to observe and analyze your behavior and motivations. You might also benefit from taking the test again later.
(Note that your lowest scores may be omitted.)

Type 6 - 13.3
Type 4 - 13.3
Type 2 - 12
Type 1 - 11.3
Type 5 - 10.3
Type 9 - 7
Type 3 - 5
Type 7 - 4

Wing 6w5 - 18.5
Wing 4w5 - 18.5
Wing 2w1 - 17.7
Wing 1w2 - 17.3
Wing 5w6 - 17
Wing 5w4 - 17
Wing 4w3 - 15.8
Wing 6w7 - 15.3
Wing 1w9 - 14.8
Wing 2w3 - 14.5
Wing 9w1 - 12.7
Wing 3w4 - 11.7
Wing 3w2 - 11
Wing 7w6 - 10.7
Wing 9w8 - 7.7
Wing 7w8 - 4.7

Similar Minds
Enneagram Test Results

The Enneagram is a personality system which divides the entire human personality into nine behavioral tendencies, this is your score on each...

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||| 22%
Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||| 26%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||| 54%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||| 38%
Accuracy:

type score type behavior motivation
2 22 I must be helpful and caring to be happy.
5 22 I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.
6 22 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
4 21 I must avoid painful feelings to be happy.
1 20 I must be perfect and good to be happy.
8 13 I must be strong and in control to be happy.
9 9 I must be peaceful and easy to get along with to be happy.
7 6 I must be high and entertained to be happy.
3 5 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.

Your main type is Type 5
Your variant is self pres

Accuracy:
Accuracy:
Your main type is which ever behavior you utilize most and/or prefer. Your variant reflects your scoring profile on all nine types: so = social variant (compliant, friendly), sx = sexual variant (assertive, intense), sp = self preservation variant (withdrawn, security seeking). For info on the flaws of the Enneagram system click here.

SO...I am a 456w2??? sp/so/sx anyone wanna help me understand this massive change?

My first test was over 2 years ago first of all before I started writing, and healing myself...I was a 2w1

Wow interesting, I have not tested as a 6 in a while. I have not gotten such a high 9 score either..

You are most likely a type 6 (the Loyalist) with 5 wing
Self-preservation variant

Type 6 SP

Type 9 SP

Type 4 SP

Type 1 SP

Type 5 SP

Type 2 SP

Type 3 SP

Type 7 SO

Type 8 SX

SO...I am a 456w2??? sp/so/sx anyone wanna help me understand this massive change?

My first test was over 2 years ago first of all before I started writing, and healing myself...I was a 2w1

You could be an E2 who is integrating to E4 now that you are healthier (healing).

Or you could have been a E4 all along who had disintegrated to E2 when you took the test two years ago.

Which type description resonates more with you?
Just like MBTI tests, Enneagram tests aren't very accurate.
They are a starting point for self exploration.

You could be an E2 who is integrating to E4 now that you are healthier (healing).

Or you could have been a E4 all along who had disintegrated to E2 when you took the test two years ago.

Which type description resonates more with you?
Just like MBTI tests, Enneagram tests aren't very accurate.
They are a starting point for self exploration.
I didnt see any descriptions when I took it...Perhaps I will take it again tomorrow...what little I did read sounds about right but it was all so vague as if it couldnt quite get a handle on what I am...

4w5

I'd rather have it as an option on my About Me section.

From Eclectic Energies:

You are most likely a type 4.
Your wings seem to be balanced.

Type 4 - 13.3
Type 2 - 10.7
Type 9 - 10.3
Type 6 - 10
Type 1 - 9.7
Type 3 - 7.7
Type 5 - 7.3

Wing 4w3 - 17.2
Wing 4w5 - 17
Wing 2w1 - 15.6
Wing 9w1 - 15.2
Wing 1w2 - 15.1
Wing 1w9 - 14.9
Wing 2w3 - 14.6
Wing 3w4 - 14.4
Wing 5w4 - 14
Wing 6w5 - 13.7
Wing 3w2 - 13.1
Wing 6w7 - 13
Wing 5w6 - 12.3
Wing 9w8 - 10.5

From second test on Eclectic Energies:

You are most likely a type 6 (the Loyalist) with 5 wing
Self-preservation variant

From Similar Minds:

Your main type is Type 5
Your variant is self pres

(5 sp/so/sx)

So I've no idea where that leaves me.

Last edited:
Enneagram Test Results

You are most likely a type 5.
Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 5w4.

No personality test is completely accurate. Although several measures were taken to make this test as accurate as possible, there's always a chance that you are not typed correctly by it. Therefore, when deciding which Enneagram type and wing you are, you might also want to consider the types with the highest test scores on the lists below.

(Note that your lowest scores may be omitted.)
Type 5 - 12.3
Type 1 - 10.3
Type 9 - 8.3
Type 4 - 8
Type 6 - 4.7

Wing 5w4 - 16.3
Wing 5w6 - 14.7
Wing 1w9 - 14.5
Wing 4w5 - 14.2
Wing 9w1 - 13.5
Wing 1w2 - 11.2
Wing 6w5 - 10.9
Wing 9w8 - 9
Wing 4w3 - 8.7
Wing 6w7 - 5.2

You are most likely a type 2 or 4.
Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 4w5.

4w3 at Electric Energies

You are most likely a type 7 (the Enthusiast) with 8 wing
Social variant

Type 7 SO

Type 3 SP

Type 1 SX

Type 9 SX

Type 8 SO

Type 5 SX

Type 4 SX

Type 2 SO

Type 6 SX

the other test on electric energies.

Enneagram Test Results

The Enneagram is a personality system which divides the entire human personality into nine behavioral tendencies, this is your score on each...
Type 1 Perfectionism||||||||||||50%
Type 2Helpfulness||||14%
Type 3Image Focus||||||||||||||||||||82%
Type 4Hypersensitivity||||||||||34%
Type 5Detachment||||||||||||46%
Type 6Anxiety||||||||||||||||62%
Type 7Adventurousness||||||||||||46%
Type 8Aggressiveness||||||||||||||||70%
Type 9Calmness||||||||||||||||66%​

type:score:type behavior motivation
3:20 :I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.
8:17 :I must be strong and in control to be happy.
9:16 :I must maintian a peaceful and easygoing environment to be happy.
6:15 :I must be secure and safe to be happy.
1:12 :I must be perfect and good to be happy.
5:11 :I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.
7:11 :I must be high and entertained to be happy.
4: 8 :I must be true to my emotions to be happy.
2: 3 :I must be helpful and caring to be happy.

Your main type is Type 3
3.gif

Your variant is sexual
sxsosp.gif
Your main type is which ever behavior you utilize most and/or prefer. Your variant reflects your scoring profile on all nine types: so = social variant (compliant, friendly), sx = sexual variant (assertive, intense), sp = self preservation variant (withdrawn, security seeking).

hm, I am never consistent..

I found a very good, deep description of all types, unfortunately it was in Dutch but this is the summary of it. Maybe it can help you to clarify your type:

1 perfectionist - Lost the believe that everything is one and can be perfect the way it is. Because bad behavior is punished I have to be as perfect and good as possible – you are good

2 the giver - lost the believe that all needs can be satisfied by the universal will. By giving you can satisfy others and be indispensable – you are desired

3 the best – lost the hope that he could be compliant to the norms. You have to do and be admired not just “be” to be loved - you are loved

4 romanticus – lost the contact with its essence and is in search to regain that connection its entire live - you are who you are

5 scientist/thinker – lost the sence of omniscience and believes that he needs to find an essential knowledge to be able to survive - there is plenty for everyone

6 the loyalist – lost the believe in itself, others and the whole and see the world as something threatening what makes it search for security - you are save

7 the enthusiast – believes that life is full of constraints and pain and fears suffering, therefore it aims for as much joy and experiences as possible - you will be nurtured

8 the leader – lost the believe of innocence and believes that the truth can always been twisted therefore it becomes the defender of the innocent with power and will and tries not to be vulnerable - you will not be betrayed

9 the healer – lost the believe in uncondicionate love and that everyone is equal and respected therefore it believes that the world will make you unimportant and makes you lose yourself and to prevent difficulties you should not engage yourself and keep the peace - your presence matters

7 the enthusiast – believes that life is full of constraints and pain and fears suffering, therefore it aims for as much joy and experiences as possible - you will be nurtured

Yup, that's me. However, I do think I've made progress regarding fear of suffering. I'm still averse to it though.

(Which, frankly, just sounds like existing to me ... why would I want to suffer?? Even if I did, I'd have some sado thing going that would even make that pleasurable, so we'd just end up back at the original point ... but whatever. :m096: )

Ah, decided to do an enneagram test today. 3w2. That's pretty screwed up.