Pet Peeves | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Pet Peeves

Yeah, that's even worse. It doesn't happen all that often, though.

True. But when it happens it turns me into Vesuvius. Then they'd move somewhere or can't find a book anymore...
I once "stole" a CD ten years ago and still feel bad about it to this day :redface:

I can't figure out why the arse is all outside hmmm and those aren't even skinny jeans, skinny jeans is something even more macabre, I think. Any day I'm in downtown I find myself walking behind such a set of pants. Slooooooowly and tbh, I'm annoyed when someone walks so slowly in the middle of the way and there is no way of getting by but shouting at them. I don't want to see their buttcracks! :scared: I have many baggy pants but none of them show my arse... I can't figure it out and where it came from.

Maybe these boys are super lazy and don't feel like undoing their zippers and belts to use the little boys room so wearing their pants like this is a(n) (ir)rational alternative, lol.

You should start taking pictures and make it very obvious. Paparazzi style. Lol. And then show them to us, of course :)

Maybe these boys are super lazy and don't feel like undoing their zippers and belts to use the little boys room so wearing their pants like this is a(n) (ir)rational alternative, lol.

You should start taking pictures and make it very obvious. Paparazzi style. Lol. And then show them to us, of course :)

Haha you know it (doesn't) make sense! :pound: maybe, maybe... I know adult people can't tie their shoes. :redface: so they wear UGGs all the time. Not to say that everyone who wears UGGs can't tie shoes but you get the idea :D
Yes, maybe I should secretly do it since they can't even kick me. Nobody can run in those pants :m129:

EDIT:
there's also this strange, imo, trend of wearing skin-colored tights without any skirts/t-shirts covering a butt. I mean it isn't some sort of leggings but rather... tights? I must say that I am not aware of trends, I'm not a trendy person, so I always get surprised because I don't follow anything.

Haha you know it (doesn't) make sense! :pound: maybe, maybe... I know adult people can't tie their shoes. :redface: so they wear UGGs all the time. Not to say that everyone who wears UGGs can't tie shoes but you get the idea :D
Yes, maybe I should secretly do it since they can't even kick me. Nobody can run in those pants
:m129:

Lmao!!!! I just pictured you snapping shots and the guy trying to run after you in his under-the-butt geisha pants LOL! Oh boy :). What a train wreck, lol. Thanks for the good laugh this morning :)

Lmao!!!! I just pictured you snapping shots and the guy trying to run after you in his under-the-butt geisha pants LOL! Oh boy :). What a train wreck, lol. Thanks for the good laugh this morning :)

No shit, he couldn't! It is theoretically impossible, he'd fall down on his face. Unless it's baggy pants because he'd have more chance to survive.

People that try to figure me out.

people that complain about crocs.

"hen parties"

people who wear their pants all the way under the ass, also skinny jeans, which make them walk like a geisha... incredibly slow too. but I watch with fascination every single time I see it!

not exactly the ones I wanted but it comes close
saggy_pants--300x450.jpg
I'm surprised the photographer caught him at a moment when he didn't have one hand on his junk.
When the mood strikes me I sometimes roll down my window to yell at them as I drive by.
"Hey! Your pants are falling down!"

• Shouting to me instead of walking over and talking in a normal voice.
  • I refuse to acknowledge people that do that, because I do not want to yell back. Especially annoying when someone wants to have a conversation from another room.
  • People who presume to speak for a group without having asked the members of the group, esp. when they use "we" when in fact they mean "I" or "Me."
Or the opposite.
Drives me crazy when my Wife refers to something we own together has singularly hers.
"I had new siding put on my house last summer".

Reactions: Azazel
People who say/ write "wallah".

People who try to pull you into a figurative dick sizing competition. Everything they did is better than everything you did, everything they have is better than everything you have.

~people who park in the fire lane. This drives me batshit crazy.

~Parents who are bullies
~aaaand the kids who are bullies.

~insinuating something b/c you are too chicken to just come out and say/ask.

~always trying to be the bigger person. sometimes i feel like a doormat.

~priuses.... omg priuses.

A few specifics...

When people shout down the phone when I ask them to repeat how to spell a funny address or name at work, and it doesn't make it any easier to interpret... when people rush speaking through phone calls for that matter, but realise they had all the time in the world actually to speak after they hang up. Because you're in the process of trying to help someone, they don't try to put themselves in your shoes to explain the situation clearly first - only causing hesitation and prompting me to second guess.

:m198:

People liking things to be ironic, while scorning anyone who enjoys something for its actual value.

Judgmental assholes who love pointing out how everyone else isn't normal!

- Stupid questions/comments

- Slowness

- When someone shoots the messenger

- ****Inconsiderateness towards me (or others) and not noticing or caring about my needs when I would care about theirs over my own.
Something that happened earlier on today:
Me: Sorry I can't hang out with you today. I have to go home. I have a lot of homework to do.
Person: *pouts*
Me (inside): Why the fuck are you pouting.
Me: ... Okay anyway, I'm just going to pick up my bus pass and leave.
Person: Noooo omg what am I going to do for one hour? You *have* to go now? Do your homework here! I have a period cramp! Stay with me! It hurts! I don't know if I'm going to go to class later.... it really hurts.
Me (inside): What the FUCK I just told them that I have to GO, I have stuff to do. Do they even have a sliver of care towards my life?
Me: Do you have a ride home if you go home now?
Person: No.
Me: ...Okay what are you going to do.
Person: We can bus home together.
Me: Uh I usually walk home actually because it's faster than waiting for the bus.
Person: *pouts* What should I tell my teacher.
Me: Send them an email if you're really worried.
Person: How do I do that. What is their email? What do I write?
Me: ................... *takes them to the library and spends time showing them and making sure they'll be okay on their own* *goes home late*

Another example of this kind of oblivious inconsiderateness that I can think of is inspired by the thread about boasting or being proud of one's own accomplishments. Let's say you're visibly feeling like shit one day. You're sitting down and look like your life is crashing down. Suddenly, someone you know skips up right in front of you and says, "Guess what?!? XYZ awesome thing happened to me today! Eeek!" On one hand you're happy for them and in fact their happiness cheers you up a bit so you smile at them and say "Oh wow that's great good for you", or something like that. But at the same time you wonder how the fact that YOUR state and the fact that you were looking like complete shit passed right over their heads and how they were way more concerned about informing you about their stuff than about YOU as a person and how they might be making you feel.

People who text while they're standing right in front of me, supposedly having a 'conversation'. Irritates me no end. Want to take that phone and do you know what with it.

Also people who text through movies.

And people who ring while they're still finishing a mouthful of food.

Bad manners in general.

When you tell someone that you have something to tell them, and they interrupt your story before you get 2 sentences out with their own thoughts/ideas.

And then I just love how when you then say "I wasn't finished yet!" they give you this look like YOU are the one that is being an asshole. I don't think so.

People who don't take the time to be patient and actually really listen to someone, in general. UGH. I need to rant about this. So what if you know what they're about to say? LET THEM SAY IT. Especially if they specifically asked you to listen to them. They asked you that, because they want your time and for you to pay attention to them, probably just for a few short minutes of your day. Do you not realize that maybe sometimes people need that? Maybe if not for no other reason than just to be heard and to be taken seriously. Also, if someone has to pause to think about how to word the next bit of what they're about to say to you, it doesn't mean they are done. I'm sick of being barreled over in conversations by verbally pushy brutes. Just fuck off already!

I cannot stand when people smack. People learn to keep your mouth closed when you eat, it is not hard. I sometimes hear "smack smack smack" while on the train. I think, I wish I had duck tape, then I feel like a horrible person, until I again hear the smacking.
:m140: