Pet Peeves | INFJ Forum

Pet Peeves

mochi

Permanent Fixture
Mar 20, 2011
MBTI
INFP
Enneagram
So while I was off doing something in the kitchen, I came back to my desk and decided to check my e-mail. While I was doing so, two of my siblings were behind me reading my mail as I read it. Not a big deal, but I guess I realized as they were doing so, I was getting irritated for no good reason XD (I wasn't mad though lol.) What are your pet peeves?

at the moment. . the fact that I cant see an f..ing thing close up. .just had eye surgery that f'ed up my vision so that my glasses are of no use. . and I cant get new ones until esentially first of next month. . as a musician, I am trying to read scores and cant. . pisses me off. .
ok so itts not a pet peeve,. . just mad at the moment. .

Reactions: Gaze
lol, hmmm, pet peeves... people who are tactless XD.
I had a friend in high school who was a bit tactless. She used to tell my other friend out of the blue stuff like, "Your hair looks really greasy, you need to wash it" or "Your headband has too much stuff on it" infront of our whole group of friends. wtf lol. Theres more but those are the ones we would joke about, lol.

Reactions: Gaze
at the moment. . the fact that I cant see an f..ing thing close up. .just had eye surgery that f'ed up my vision so that my glasses are of no use. . and I cant get new ones until esentially first of next month. . as a musician, I am trying to read scores and cant. . pisses me off. .
ok so itts not a pet peeve,. . just mad at the moment. .

Aw sorry to hear that [MENTION=4196]dgraf[/MENTION], here's wishing you well and hope you get well soon.

And it still totally counts :3 damn eye surgeries! :p

lol, hmmm, pet peeves... people who are tactless XD.
I had a friend in high school who was a bit tactless. She used to tell my other friend out of the blue stuff like, "Your hair looks really greasy, you need to wash it" or "Your headband has too much stuff on it" infront of our whole group of friends. wtf lol. Theres more but those are the ones we would joke about, lol.

Lollll, that's horrible XD I wonder how bad the other non-joke ones are? >w< That's one of my pet peeves as well.

People who are desperate to become crutches for others, and are emotionally crippled themselves.
Such wasted potential and gifts.

People who don't want to learn, but think they have all the answers.

Reactions: Melt and Gaze
Arrogance through misunderstood (or diluted) referendum.
Perhaps it is merely my age group that pretends to be unshakable and all-knowing in their youth because they haven't had their foundations shook around yet (college is great for doing this, I hear). There is always more to learn and something to see from a different angle.

People who speak spanglish. I can't stand it when they mix languages on a conversation. You either stick to Spanish or English, but please don't mix them.

"You know I was con los compas y despues su novia came and didn't know what to do. Y luego se fueron y I stayed there wondering where I should go."

No...just no.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
pet peeves:

when ppl drive slowly through intersections: mutherfcker!!! I NEED TO MAKE A LEFT TUUURN!!!
when ppl ask for advice but don't take it: by the 5th time i want to punch them in the face or i screen their calls
when ppl lie: ive come to get over it if i know someone is lying but only doing so to keep from being embarrassed, but when ppl lie to embellish a story or to be politically correct or to smooth things over, it may be harmless, but i HATE IT. I prefer if they just shut up instead. Do you think im and idiot? Respect me enough to tell me the truth.
when ppl smell bad: take a shower, do your laundry TAA-FCKN-DAAA!! MY NOSE is about to BLEED!

hmm im noticing a pattern, all my pet peeves boil down to pretty trivial things that make me feel like i am being disrespected. HHHMMM INDEED! I need help :)

Reactions: Melt and barbad0s
ooo i got another one

youtube videos that consist of several images set on slideshow to some song. COME ON PPPL!!!!!!! AAHH!!!!

Political correctness when it gets out of hand. Also, Sarah Palin.... usually I feel sympathy for people and find it hard to insult them but... argh,an uneducated idiot shouldn't run for a political position!

Reactions: Blind Bandit
The "what are you thinking?" questions that girlfriends, wives and significant others always end up asking.

The "what are you thinking?" questions that girlfriends, wives and significant others always end up asking.

omg yes i hate it if boyfriends constantly ask that.. once in a blue moon is fine, but it's not romantic if it's all the time -__- just irritating

Lol my mom told me a story where a guy she was dating once asked her that and she immediately dumped him. (My mom is nuts but I still found it funny lolol)

one of my pet peeves is people who think they're being altruistic when really they're just being whiny pansies

Reactions: Melt and bickelz
omg yes i hate it if boyfriends constantly ask that.. once in a blue moon is fine, but it's not romantic if it's all the time -__- just irritating

Lol my mom told me a story where a guy she was dating once asked her that and she immediately dumped him. (My mom is nuts but I still found it funny lolol)

one of my pet peeves is people who think they're being altruistic when really they're just being whiny pansies
how feeling?

uh wut. normal..
actually kinda yucky. i ate a belgian waffle at IHOP this morning.. it was okay but it made me feel like puking after, and i slept all afternoon and now i'm kinda headachey and nauseous. but i'm okay.

Cold, dry weather --> dry skin and hair -_-

Headaches and nausea... physical pain. Lol can physical pain be a pet peeve? Physical stress --> depression and anxiety for me

It bugs me how every bestselling book has to be made into a movie nowadays. I just see no integrity in these movies.

I can't stand it when a person clearly speaks one language without any accent but when they stumble upon a word from a different language they over enunciate the word in the foreign language. I want to punch them...

Reactions: Sloe Djinn