Not allowed to build minarets anymore | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Not allowed to build minarets anymore

Yes you also assumed that when I said muslim violence I meant murder. Why not look up rape, beatings, riots, and vandalism while you are at it too.

And you suppose members of other religions have not committed such violations? Violence is anywhere and it's not particular to any group, the fact that your making a generalization about Muslims is wrong because once again it goes against the Quran, therefore this are not Muslim practices, which is what you seem to think they are. once again it's not the fault of the rest of the Islamic population that some of there members are acting this irrationally, and as I said if they committed such crimes than they are not technically Muslims any more as they are breaking Islamic law therefore this has nothing to do with the religion itself.

Last edited:
No, I did not. Anyone who cares to read the earlier posts will see that you unambiguously stated that "closer to 1 million" European Muslims kill people. You're ruining your credibility here.

I did not look those up because you were not making estimates regarding those crimes. If you want to make a case for oppression of Muslims based on higher rates of rape, beating, rioting and vandalism, then go ahead.

Very slippery of you friend, I will need you to tell me where I said any of that. I said Muslims have a predilection for violence. You brought up murder. Which was your straw man argument to boot. I said Muslims world wide have killed in the name of Islam. FACT. You can bow out now.

By the way, I am specifically not addressing that meager 4 word quote because I am truly hoping you will try to use it at the foundation of your argument... oh rapture.

Last edited:
And you suppose members of other religions have not committed such violations? Violence is anywhere and it's not particular to any group, the fact that your making a generalization about Muslims is wrong because once again it goes against the Quran, therefore this are not Muslim practices, which is what you seem to think they are. once again it's not the fault of the rest of the Islamic population that some of there members are acting this irrationally, and as I said if they committed such crimes than they are not technically Muslims any more as they are breaking Islamic law therefore this has nothing to do with the religion itself.

Islam on paper is not like Islam in practice... where did I hear this before... oh right something about Communism.

Billy said:
Shhh, adults are talking.

Actually, I would say that Raccoon has made a very adult point here. No need to shush him just because the points he makes are rather inconvenient to what you're saying.

And for that matter, I would be very interested to see where you are getting these ideas. Humor me with some charts and statistics, s'il vous plait.

Last edited:
Actually, I would say that Raccoon has made a very adult point here. No need to shush him just because the points he makes are rather inconvenient to what you're saying.

I edited it out actually right after I posted it because it was a shitty thing to say. Note it doesnt even say "edited" under it. Thats how quick it was.

I edited it out actually right after I posted it because it was a shitty thing to say. Note it doesnt even say "edited" under it. Thats how quick it was.

I'm glad you're mature to admit that.

Islam on paper is not like Islam in practice... where did I hear this before... oh right something about Communism.

That's where your wrong again, many Muslims seem to be against this violence and have condemn them, have you seen the reactions of many Muslims here in America? they totally felt disgusted by this actions, Your thinking all Muslims are irrational fanatics, when in reality this is just a representation of a group of fanatics that have disassociated themselves from Islam by doing this in the first place, even though they believe they are honoring their religion they are really not according to the Quran, but of course throughout history we have always remarqued the negative, and we focused on this minorities rather than the whole religion as a whole.

That's where your wrong again, many Muslims seem to be against this violence and have condemn them, have you seen the reactions of many Muslims here in America? they totally felt disgusted by this actions, Your thinking all Muslims are irrational fanatics, when in reality this is just a representation of a group of fanatics that have disassociated themselves from Islam by doing this in the first place, even though they believe they are honoring their religion they are really not according to the Quran, but of course throughout history we have always remarqued the negative, and we focused on this minorities rather than the whole religion as a whole.

Err I saw muslims praising god when 9/11 went down. And I think American Muslims in general have felt a major backlash from certain media for their lack of speaking out against islamofacsim and are finally getting around to being "disgusted" about it.

And I am not wrong, Violence has always been a part of Islam, their Prophet was a very violent person and preached about converting people by the sword if they had to.

here is a link to a "short list" of tokens from the Quaran, that you say has nothing in it promoting violence.

http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/Quran/cruelty/short.html

Right...
The genocide of nearly an entire civilization and the rampant theft of their land...
Vs.
Legal immigration.

Very comparable. -_-
Legal genocide and legal massive land acquisition is very easy to organize today. $$$$$$$$

But I don't know why go into all this. Swiss mountains shouldn't be covered with minarets. They didn't ban Islam or something. Heck, they didn't ban mosques!! Okay, they should have been wiser in their law description, and describe minarets indirectly, so not to offend Muslims. Well, Swiss folks are also a little clumsy and too direct with these things, big deal now.

May I say something?
I think it's time for a group hug! :hug:
*rest of the world stops fighting and looks at Atara with death lust in their eyes*
*Atara runs and hides behind a monkey* :mcute:
All I wanted to say is that I'm glad and happy that so many people have taken an interest in this topic. Obviously not everyone with the same point of view but I'm even more excited because of that.

Reactions: enfp can be shy
Err I saw muslims praising god when 9/11 went down. And I think American Muslims in general have felt a major backlash from certain media for their lack of speaking out against islamofacsim and are finally getting around to being "disgusted" about it.

And I am not wrong, Violence has always been a part of Islam, their Prophet was a very violent person and preached about converting people by the sword if they had to.

here is a link to a "short list" of tokens from the Quaran, that you say has nothing in it promoting violence.

http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/Quran/cruelty/short.html

and you suppose this is not true about many religious texts? just look at that bible, and you will find a lot of verses about violence and God's fury, look at the crusades and you will see example of fanaticism by various religious groups, the point is not this, the point is that this are minorities, you also need to understand that the way we view the world has change, A lot of religious groups do not interpret their scriptures word by word rather in a more figurative way rather than going literally word by word. Muslims do not practice many of this so called violent beliefs just like Christians do not practice these same amount of violence and the same can be said for all religions. We want peace and religious unity, that's the ultimate goal from many different religious points of view.

Last edited:
and you suppose this is not true about many religious texts? just look at that bible, and you will find a lot of verses about violence and God's fury, look at the crusades and you will see example of fanaticism by various religious groups, the point is not this, the point is that this are minorities, you also need to understand that the way we view the world has change, A lot of religious groups do not interpret their scriptures word by word rather in a more figurative way rather than going literally word by word. Muslims do not practice many of this so called violent beliefs just like Christians do not practice these same amount of violence and the same can be said for all religions. We want peace and religious unity, that's the ultimate goal from many different religious points of view.

Whats you point? We aren't talking about Christians, I dislike Christianity too. I think you have been proven wrong, there is PLENTY of pro violence in the very texts you said there wasn't.

Ergo Muslim nutbags who blow up subways and train stations arent being non-Muslim, they're being VERY Muslim.

Muhammad set the bar when he made his fledgling Muslim followers murder Jews and Idolaters.

May I say something?
I think it's time for a group hug! :hug:
*rest of the world stops fighting and looks at Atara with death lust in their eyes*
*Atara runs and hides behind a monkey* :mcute:
All I wanted to say is that I'm glad and happy that so many people have taken an interest in this topic. Obviously not everyone with the same point of view but I'm even more excited because of that.

Heh, you created a thread within your first ten posts, that has almost got and will easily surpass 200 posts.

Very slippery of you friend, I will need you to tell me where I said any of that. I said Muslims have a predilection for violence. You brought up murder. Which was your straw man argument to boot. I said Muslims world wide have killed in the name of Islam. FACT. You can bow out now.

By the way, I am specifically not addressing that meager 4 word quote because I am truly hoping you will try to use it at the foundation of your argument... oh rapture.

Here you implied (probably unintentionally) that at least half of Muslims "kill in the name of Islam all the time." I replied here, and then you clarified here that you thought only about a million European Muslims kill people. That was the statement that I analyzed using the actual murder rates, population, etc.

It looks like you were the first to bring up killing in the name of Islam. So now what, are you going to try to distinguish between that and murder?

Here you implied (probably unintentionally) that at least half of Muslims "kill in the name of Islam all the time." I replied here, and then you clarified here that you thought only about a million European Muslims kill people. That was the statement that I analyzed using the actual murder rates, population, etc.

It looks like you were the first to bring up killing in the name of Islam. So now what, are you going to try to distinguish between that and murder?
I believe that he meant there were only a million Muslims in the population, rather than a million muslims murdering

Whats you point? We aren't talking about Christians, I dislike Christianity too. I think you have been proven wrong, there is PLENTY of pro violence in the very texts you said there wasn't.

Ergo Muslim nutbags who blow up subways and train stations arent being non-Muslim, they're being VERY Muslim.

Muhammad set the bar when he made his fledgling Muslim followers murder Jews and Idolaters.

I did not mean to accuse Christianity in any way, it's just the way you worded your answers, and the way you attacked Muslims in general, my point was not to compare to Christianity but to defend the argument that throughout history all religions have had their conflicts but that times have change, you can't interpret text literally rather figuratively and that this actions are condemned by religions, and the ones who follow this erroneous ways are mainly the ones who are causing this problem, Islam today has denied all sings of connection with violence.

Last edited:
Reactions: bamf
I have to sigh at this. I am glad you feel better. Seeing that you obviously have a small.......ego makes me sad that your have to resort to such insults.

Nice code. Grow up.

Yes I said Muslims have killed in the name of Islam, then you said something about a 50% number to which I replied its probably much lower like 1 million.

It was really you though who made a contention about numbers of killings and such, I think you had such a hard on to mold my argument for me based on something you could fight (number crunching, you obviously like it) I have been pretty consistent in talking about Muslim violence including riots and some murders. You made the bone up about killing and numbers.

It was a lame straw man attempt, and now you are trying to re-frame an entire thread worth of my discussion into something that you can battle with your silly charts based on what, a 4 word response I made to you telling me that 25 million kill? Uhh no dude... you're reaching, and failing.

I did not mean to accuse Christianity in any way, it's just the way you worded your answers, and the way you attacked Muslims in general, my point was not to compare to Christianity but to defend the argument that throughout history all religions have had their conflicts but that times have change, you can't interpret text literally rather figuratively and that this actions are condemned by religions, and the ones who follow this erroneous ways are mainly the ones who are causing this problem, Islam today has denied all sings of connection with violence.

If I could end all religion I would, does that make you feel better?