NF, NT, SP, and SJ | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

NF, NT, SP, and SJ

This looks like a good one!

_media_images_40625000_jpg__40625309_bridge_afp300body.jpg

Meh, no sharp rocks at the bottom, so what is the point?

I don't hate all sensors. My childhood best friend is ISFP and I practically worship her.

It's just that some of them make me want to stick dynamite in my ears, and as a general rule, intuitives bug me less. To be honest, any type that thinks they know it all is likely to irk me.

And I mostly agree with Arby. Assigning value to types just isn't right. It's really just a perception thing that causes the dissonance. We're all part of the puzzle, yo.

Last edited:

I don't hate all sensors. My childhood best friend is ISFP and I practically worship her.

It's just that some of them make me want to stick dynamite in my ears, and as a general rule, intuitives bug me less. To be honest, any type that thinks they know it all is likely to irk me.

And I mostly agree with Arby. Assigning value to types just isn't right. It's really just a perception thing that causes the dissonance. We're all part of the puzzle, yo.

I concur, a well functioning clock contains numerous gears and coils of various sizes,characteristics and dimensions to adequately and efficiently perform the duty that it is required to, as such society requires people of different personalities to function.

Last edited:

I like ISFP, they seem to be the most intuitive of the sensers...

I like ISFP, they seem to be the most intuitive of the sensers...

It's the "Fi" cognitive process, which is a function responsible for gut feelings. Feelings and intuition are in similar realms but are still separate.

And it would be so easy to get all Sensors there - just show them something shiny and move it fast enough for them to chase it!

cat-staring-at-computer-mouse.jpg

WTF was that???

*Chases after mouse*

ISFP=Fi>Se>Ni>Te

Fi gives it the intuitive vibe, while having tertiary Ni also helps, it's like us INFJ's developing our Ti which is why many INFJ's might be seen as T types or more colder than they actually intend to be.

But you shouldn't have to do that. Thats the problem.

Why? Are you not aware that you always have to make some kinds of compromisises? For me complaninig about "control freaky and not deep sensors" is so wrong! MBTI should not be instrument of labelling, but instrument of better understanding. I can't belive that you can writing posts like this one. One would expect more "open mindess" from MBTI funs...
And for the record, yes, I've been hurt by cold ESJs, but I've been hurt and by some INFP in friendship. For the record, ESJ's were there when I was messed up or just needing a ride home. INFP in one very hard situation for me said something like that: Leave me alone, you are boring.
It's not question of typology, but question of maturity.

I am going now to work, but if any of you try to get nearer that bridge on picture with sensors, just be aware: I AM WATCHING YOU:):):)

Reactions: enfp can be shy
Let's not pretend anymore, all iNtuitives are wannabe Sensors, and Sensors don't care, unless iNtuitives are really shiny. So indeed the bridge is not a good N strategy, because Sensors will perform successful bungee jumps, while Ns may jump off for real, in quiet desperation. :p:p

Why? Are you not aware that you always have to make some kinds of compromisises? For me complaninig about "control freaky and not deep sensors" is so wrong! MBTI should not be instrument of labelling, but instrument of better understanding. I can't belive that you can writing posts like this one. One would expect more "open mindess" from MBTI funs...
And for the record, yes, I've been hurt by cold ESJs, but I've been hurt and by some INFP in friendship. For the record, ESJ's were there when I was messed up or just needing a ride home. INFP in one very hard situation for me said something like that: Leave me alone, you are boring.

I don't think that you should need to compromise on belief or who you are which is often what ESJ's want.

And I'm not labeling I'm dealing with anger so I can continued to deal with them.

I've venting so that I can continue to deal with people. Honestly I can find so many things I hate about every type. Becasue they are all human and frankly we need some work....

Last edited:

It is true maturity plays an important role in behavior for each type, bu types have natural errors and tendencies that they are more likely to commit than any other type, Im not saying all SJ's might be traditional and close minded but it's a natural tendency. We are also more prone to be hurt by SJ's due to core values, not because we are trying to stereotype but their core values are different, as people we need to find the best way to grow and develop as best as possible, this does not mean we might not have more frictions with certain types in that process.

Last edited:
It really has nothing to do with 'hating ESJs', it's hating being told by society at large that being ESJ is better, Jana. And that's all I am going to say about it. If it doesn't make sense by now, it never will.

It really has nothing to do with 'hating ESJs', it's hating being told by society at large that being ESJ is better, Jana. And that's all I am going to say about it. If it doesn't make sense by now, it never will.

Pretty much what I wanted to say.

I can relate completely.

I often feel like I am just too slow moving and not enough of a prick to keep up in this world. I also feel like it is so important to hide myself if I want to survive.

It is all cool by me as long as this bias doesn't consume you.

Last edited:

I can relate completely.

I often feel like I am just too slow moving and not enough of a prick to keep up in this world. I also feel like it is so important to hide myself if I want to survive.

Yeah,I can relate to the portions that I highlighted. It feels as though the only way for me to avoid criticism and objurgation for just being myself is to sometimes isolate myself

I've venting so that I can continue to deal with people.

I know, I do that here also. But, what I try to say is that I relised that I'll be less hurt if I understand that some people don't do things to hurt me, they just do things (it's not about me, it's about them). In fact, their incapability to see what they do makes them more fragile in my eyes than I am. So, we don't need to adjust oureselves, we just have to be more certain in what we are.

It really has nothing to do with 'hating ESJs', it's hating being told by society at large that being ESJ is better, Jana.
Since I knew myself better trough this forum and MBTI in general, I care less for opinions of others. And I work on that feeling more. I finally realised that is important what I think about me. It's the right way. My valuse are my values, and my feelings are my feelings. If somebody has has problems with that, that's his/her problem, not mine.

I know, I do that here also. But, what I try to say is that I relised that I'll be less hurt if I understand that some people don't do things to hurt me, they just do things (it's not about me, it's about them). In fact, their incapability to see what they do makes them more fragile in my eyes than I am. So, we don't need to adjust oureselves, we just have to be more certain in what we are.

I understand that but I can only take so much stupidity. SJ's need to grow up and realize that not everyone cares about their social norms.

And trust me fI wasn't sure of myself I would have never came out of shadow in my teens.

Last edited: