NF, NT, SP, and SJ | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

NF, NT, SP, and SJ

Let's remember that S isn't for Stupid, and N isn't for iNtelligent. :p Many examples are available in both directions.

It would make more sense to complain that the world is full of stupid people - both intuitives and sensors. However, they are exactly as stupid as the conditions made them. It's like we were born in MIT, among the chosen few, and complain why are the others so stupid - well, if they have even touched enough of the tools to help them, they wouldn't be.

Let's remember that S isn't for Stupid, and N isn't for iNtelligent. :p Many examples are available in both directions.

It would make more sense to complain that the world is full of stupid people - both intuitives and sensors. However, they are exactly as stupid as the conditions made them. It's like we were born in MIT, among the chosen few, and complain why are the others so stupid - well, if they have even touched enough of the tools to help them, they wouldn't be.

Ironically, the stupidest and the most brilliant people I know are both ENFPs. One has a 70- IQ, and the other 160+

That's funny for me, because you are INFJ saying that for ENFPs, and I'm ENFP, who can confirm the person with highest IQ to have met in person is INFJ. I don't know if the person with lowest IQ I've met is also an INFJ, but I've met not very brilliant INFJs too, which didn't make me love them any less. So maybe there's also some bias in this IQ assessment of MBTI types, by the interest one has towards the people of some group. There must be some very very smart ESFJs too, although I haven't met them, probably because they don't interest me. I have met a very smart ESFP though.

Well said, sir:)

No, no, no. Don't touch my dear SJ's, some of them are most reliable person I know. Secret is in fact that world need all of us. You can't play piano only with one hand (I mean you can, but it sounds crapy:))

Thank you for saying this.

Reactions: Jana
No, no, no. Don't touch my dear SJ's, some of them are most reliable person I know. Secret is in fact that world need all of us. You can't play piano only with one hand (I mean you can, but it sounds crapy:))
It's not SJs and SPs that I dislike, it's the imbalance. My best friend is ISFJ. But I really really get sick and tired of being told that I need to change and be someone I am not by the majority. INFJ males are poster children for what men should not be according to popular culture. I'm tired of it.

Last edited:
It's not SJs and SPs that I dislike, it's the imbalance. My best friend is ISFJ. But I really really get sick and tired of being told that I need to change and be someone I am not by the majority. INFJ males are poster children for what men should not be according to popular culture. I'm tired of it.

Amen to that. Thats why SJ's piss me off. That and Si is such a closed minded and ignorant function.

Well, truth is that they would like different us and, deep inside, we would like different them. So, we are even:)
Images of what person should be probably makes harder for many types of personalities. Actually, every person can have hard time trying to put yourself in one of the boxes. And, if your friend really thinks that you should so change, he/she wouldn't be your friend. ISFJ's love by telling us what we should do. For example, my closest example is my mother. And yet, at thirty at last I found smart way of dealing with that. I let her to tell what she want and than I elegantly change subject. Don't try to change your friend so he/she wouldn't give advice, change your reaction (it's only you can really change, everything else is illusion).

Thats why SJ's piss me off. That and Si is such a closed minded and ignorant function.

Every function has it's reason and strenghts. Writing sentences like that one is sort of elitism that is not different from any sort of SJ's, SP's or NT's elitism.

For example, if my company doesn't have one ESTJ, we would never meet all together at home meetings, talking and having fun. Why?
1. Because noone is not so much tradional to value old way of inviting and hostesing people at home.
2. Because noone's organizational skills are not so developed that can organize larger group of people to meet at same place and time:)

Well, truth is that they would like different us and, deep inside, we would like different them. So, we are even:)
Images of what person should be probably makes harder for many types of personalities. Actually, every person can have hard time trying to put yourself in one of the boxes. And, if your friend really thinks that you should so change, he/she wouldn't be your friend. ISFJ's love by telling us what we should do. For example, my closest example is my mother. And yet, at thirty at last I found smart way of dealing with that. I let her to tell what she want and than I elegantly change subject. Don't try to change your friend so he/she wouldn't give advice, change your reaction (it's only you can really change, everything else is illusion).

But you shouldn't have to do that. Thats the problem.

Every function has it's reason and strenghts. Writing sentences like that one is sort of elitism that is not different from any sort of SJ's, SP's or NT's elitism.

For example, if my company doesn't have one ESTJ, we would never meet all together at home meetings, talking and having fun. Why?
1. Because noone is not so much tradional to value old way of inviting and hostesing people at home.
2. Because noone's organizational skills are not so developed that can organize larger group of people to meet at same place and time:)

ESTJs are some of the worst people. They are closed minded pushy, overbearing and frankly don't understand personal boundaries.

SJ's more specifically ESJ's don't get much support from me because they more than an other refuse to acknowledge anything that they find confusing, unknown or unacceptable.

I had an ESTJ mom and a mostly ESXJ family. I've had my fill of Sj's.

When SJ's or more especially ESJ's will admit to their faults I won't have such a problem with them.

Last edited:

It's not only annoying but can really hurt :(

Amen to that. Thats why SJ's piss me off. That and Si is such a closed minded and ignorant function.

I would not say that a function or an entire group of people are close minded but I would say that the majority of SJ's are indeed somewhat dogmatic and Si can only cause a problem when it " get's carried away" or an individual that employs Si allows it to dominate them

Last edited:
And, if your friend really thinks that you should so change, he/she wouldn't be your friend.
No, he likes me better then I like myself.

And what I am talking about is society's judgement of what makes for a good personality for men. Extroverted, sensory oriented, thinking over feeling. ESTJ basically. The absolute opposite of the 0.5% of us men who are INFJ. It is annoying. It gets old.

I think we should round up all the Sensors and throw them off a bridge, who's with me?!?!

Reactions: NeverAmI
Easy, Si and Fe are the most easily influenced.

Fe maybe but Si is as stubborn and as dogmatic as functions come. Nothing will influence Si other than prior experience and already very well established notions.

hmm I don't think the wold could work with lots of infjs staying at home posting all the time!!! who would social and organise things? (joke I know some of you can do both.........................for limited amounts of time)