NF, NT, SP, and SJ | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

NF, NT, SP, and SJ

It would be fine if SJs kept out of our business. They can toll and work away for material crap but leave me alone.

And if it was just INFJs we would hire some NTs to build us robots to do the work we didn't want too.:m141:

It would be fine if SJs kept out of our business. They can toll and work away for material crap but leave me alone.

And if it was just INFJs we would hire some NTs to build us robots to do the work we didn't want too.:m141:

This is the true problem, and why I personally have such angry thoughts about SJs as often as I do.

They just think they should be in everyone's business, and that it is their duty to be concerned. They think well of themselves for doing it, just remember that.

But when they bring it to us, and they bring their narrow sense of what is a "red flag" and what isn't that annoys us as intuitives. It's completely true that Si has a limited view of the world...almost by definition Si doesn't see the big picture but only the immediate details. It's also true that it is extremely difficult, sometimes impossible (especially with the more stubborn ESTJs) to get them to see the bigger picture. This is all true and it's damned frustrating.

However, remember that they feel good about being concerned. Usually that is what they are: just concerned for your wellbeing or the wellbeing of some organization they hold dear. Knowing this helps when talking to them, even if it doesn't get them to GTFO. :p

Reactions: Blind Bandit
LET'S DO IT!!!

This looks like a good one!

_media_images_40625000_jpg__40625309_bridge_afp300body.jpg

Oh Quinlan, it is beeeeautiful!

how do we round up sensors only? hmmmm!!!

ok round up ESFP's via a huge party!!!!! with free cocktails they'll get drunk and fall off the side!!! the ESTP's and ESFJ's will follow, now how do get those IS's?!!! hmm maybe we get some artsy paint displays for the ISFP's on the edge of the bridge then push them over when they get caught in deep talking about what the paintings mean

Reactions: Blind Bandit
oh oh the ISTP and ESTP's like adrenaline sports we can set up bungee jumping with a faulty chord!!! that will ride them! ok now ISTJ's and ESTJ's how do I get them?

Im thinking about hanging something thats none of there business of the side of the bridge? they all fall to their deaths trying to find out what it is?!!!

or tell them falling of a bridge is a long time honoured tradition that must be follwed and not questioned!! its a tradition damn it! if the lemons can do it why not the STJ's

(oh lemons are hamster like animals that breed rapidly and regularly plunge of cliffs in their hundreds seeking new feeding grounds if anyone is wondering about the randomness of the message)

hmm maybe we get some artsy paint displays for the ISFP's on the edge of the bridge then push them over when they get caught in deep talking about what the paintings mean

ISFPs don't even know what deep meaning is duh! :rolleyes:

Hee, hee! I love you guys - ALL you guys. Sensors and Intuitives alike. :mlove2:

We're all needed, okay? We're all different, and yes some of our differences are a pain in the posterior and we're tired of dealing with folks who irk us. But remember, they're just as irked by us because they don't understand us. But we don't need to retaliate. We don't need to mace their faces and tear down their houses because we have issues with them.

And don't you dare say, "oh, well...I don't mean that *all* fit in that category. S/he's not like that." You're prejudiced against certain Sensors - but not all Sensors are going to be nasty to you. I'm sure "some of your best friends are Sensors" as well.

Hee, hee! I love you guys - ALL you guys. Sensors and Intuitives alike. :mlove2:

We're all needed, okay? We're all different, and yes some of our differences are a pain in the posterior and we're tired of dealing with folks who irk us. But remember, they're just as irked by us because they don't understand us. But we don't need to retaliate. We don't need to mace their faces and tear down their houses because we have issues with them.

And don't you dare say, "oh, well...I don't mean that *all* fit in that category. S/he's not like that." You're prejudiced against certain Sensors - but not all Sensors are going to be nasty to you. I'm sure "some of your best friends are Sensors" as well.

Quite right.

Does this mean I get something shiny without jumping off the bridge???

:D

Damn it, I'm trying to rage over here.lol :m206::m118:

:mlove2: It's impossible to rage with so much LURVE in the air.

Ahh, LURVE! Makes me wanna hula...:mhula:

ETA: And I think you can use Restraint's new icon for the SHINY! Dorothy's slippers are mighty fine shiners...

Last edited:
:mlove2: It's impossible to rage with so much LURVE in the air.

Ahh, LURVE! Makes me wanna hula...:mhula:

Guess I'm not feeling the love. Maybe I broke the love.

Guess I'm not feeling the love. Maybe I broke the love.

Ahhh you broke the love!!

I think you dropped a piece. Yup, here's another. Got any duct tape?

Maybe the love has broken you...? Maybe you just need a whole post full of

:hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss::hug::kiss:

*Drowns in xoxo's*

I like to think of the human race like one giant collective person.

The NTs are the brain, the SJs are the body, the SPs are the eyes and hands, and the NFs are the soul/heart (figurative).

Last edited: