Mental Muscle Diagram Indicator | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

Mental Muscle Diagram Indicator

Hmm. I came out ISTP-ISTJ. If I am truly iNfx then maybe I prefer to use my tertiary functions?

ISTP 68%
ISTJ 65%
INTP 63%
ESTP 63%
ISFP 61%
ISFJ 61%
ESFP 60%
ESTJ 59%
INFP 57%
INTJ 56%
ENTJ 55%
ENTP 54%
INFJ 52%
ESFJ 52%
ENFP 51%
ENFJ 48%

Ti 21
Si 20
Se 19
Fi 18
Te 17
Ni 16
Ne 15
Fe 14

:m190:

Attention Everyone! This test is horridly inaccurate, and completely and utterly sucks.

Reactions: BlinkandThink
INTP 66%
INTJ 66%
ISTJ 64%
INFJ 64%
ISTP 64%
ISFJ 62%
INFP 61%
ISFP 60%
ENTJ 56%
ENTP 54%
ESTJ 55%
ENFP 52%
ESTP 52%
ENFJ 51%
ESFP 50%
ESFJ 50%

Ti 21 Ni 21 Si 20 Fi 19 Te 16 Ne 15 Se 14 Fe 14

This table suggests that your preferences are most likely to be for INTJ or INTP.

If your personality type is INTJ then you have a strong, private sense of strategic vision, both for the future and how that future will can be achieved. Your vision, or sense of knowing, may be difficult to articulate, but even if wasn't others might find it difficult to accept (e.g.: as impractical or unrealistic). Pursuing your vision might be a lonely task, therefore, as you develop and pursue plans without anyone else really understanding the nature of what you are trying to achieve.

If your personality type is INTP then you have a strong sense of the hidden principles that govern how the world works. You are interested in theoretical models and explanations, and when other people put forward their own theories you put them to the test to find out how true or robust they are. You enjoy solving difficult intellectual problems and seek to understand the real truth behind any situation, even when it involves several complex factors.

I didn't think so.

It does, and for one simple reason: It pits opposing functions against each other.

Just because someone has a really good use of Ni does not mean they are going to have a terrible use of Se. It makes you pick one function over the other when they need to be independent of each other. It might work for some, but for the most part this test is complete baloney. The function tests themselves are inaccurate as it is, but this takes it to another level.

It does, and for one simple reason: It pits opposing functions against each other.

Just because someone has a really good use of Ni does not mean they are going to have a terrible use of Se. It makes you pick one function over the other when they need to be independent of each other. It might work for some, but for the most part this test is complete baloney. The function tests themselves are inaccurate as it is, but this takes it to another level.

Excellent point.

INFJ
92%

ENFJ
80%

INTJ
80%

INFP
73%

ESFJ
67%

ISFJ
65%

ENFP
63%

ISFP
60%

ENTJ
56%

ISTJ
53%

ENTP
50%

INTP
49%

ESTJ
43%

ESFP
36%

ISTP
35%

ESTP
24%
Ni30Fe24Fi22Si18Ne17Te13Ti11Se5

Ni 30
Fe 24
Fi 22
Si 18
Ne 17
Te 13
Ti 11
Se 5

thoughts or insights anyone?

ISTJ-39%
ISFJ-48%
INFJ-88%
INTJ-79%

ISTP-42%
ISFP-60%
INFP-80%
INTP-62%
ESTP-28%
ESFP-37%
ENFP-77%

ENTP-68%
ESTJ-36%
ESFJ-54%
ENFJ-74%

ENTJ-56%

ISTJ66%
ISFJ62%
INFJ59%
INTJ64%
ISTP59%
ISFP50%
INFP49%
INTP58%
ESTP56%
ESFP52%
ENFP50%
ENTP54%
ESTJ67%
ESFJ58%
ENFJ57%
ENTJ66%

ISTJ70%
ISFJ66%
INFJ55%
INTJ59%
ISTP61%
ISFP52%
INFP47%
INTP56%
ESTP61%
ESFP56%
ENFP45%
ENTP50%
ESTJ69%
ESFJ60%
ENFJ54%
ENTJ63%

ScoreLeadership Style

21Executive leadership
20Goal-oriented leadership
19Visionary leadership
18Leadership theorist
17Participative leadership
16Action-oriented leadership
15Change-oriented leadership
14Ideological leadership

Last edited:
This has to be the worst test ever.

I really enjoy a theory when it is true and correct
I really enjoy relationships when there is a lot of rapport
Wtf. Might as well put "I like to eat apples and bananas" and "I like to learn new languages". You can't even compare them...
That would be a Ti/Fe question and you have to be either one or the other. Oh wait, ExTPs got Ti then Fe. Some of them use both of those functions almost equally. Oh noes. They could've at least made it Fi-Fe.

I enjoy getting things done
I enjoy anticipating the future
They could've just said are you lazy or are you not lazy. This isn't Se/Ni.

Most of this has probably already been said in those 11 pages but I want to whine too. :)

I got ENTP.

Last edited:
INFJ - 82%
ISFJ - 78%
INTJ - 74%
INFP - 72%
ISTJ - 70%
ISFP - 69%
ENFJ - 62%
ESFJ - 60%
INTP - 56%
ISTP - 54%
ENFP - 46%
ENTJ - 46%
ESTJ - 44%
ESFP - 41%
ENTP - 38%
ESTP - 34%

Last edited:
Maybe we should refer the makers of that test to the posts in this thread. XD

INTP 81%
INTJ 80%
INFJ 75%
INFP 72%
ISTP 71%
ISFP 62%
ISTJ 60%
ENTP 60%
ENFP 56%
ISFJ 55%
ENTJ 54%
ENFJ 45%
ESTJ 44%
ESTP 40%
ESFP 36%
ESFJ 35%

Maybe we should refer the makers of that test to the posts in this thread. XD

I don't understand why people are still taking this test. It's clearly broken.

I don't understand why people are still taking this test. It's clearly broken.

Who says all of MBTI isn't broken?

It seems fine to me, typical dichotomy in questions. It doesn't break into the individual cognitive functions, but they are clearly E vs I, F vs T, etc. If I recall correctly, Keirsey doesn't break into individual cognitive functions either.

I really enjoy a theory when it is true and correct
I really enjoy relationships when there is a lot of rapport
Which one do you gravitate to more? F vs T clearly.

You can say the test may be inaccurate due to your belief that individual cognitive theory is stronger for determining personality, but it isn't exactly broken.

Who says all of MBTI isn't broken?

Mbti isn't true but it is close enough to the truth to be useful. This test isn't even that

Mbti isn't true but it is close enough to the truth to be useful. This test isn't even that

I don't find it much different from the Keirsey temperament sorter in the base objective and the metrics used to judge except that the keirsey one is much more black and white not allowing for variance.

Reactions: Bird