Mental Muscle Diagram Indicator | INFJ Forum

Mental Muscle Diagram Indicator

blackbird

May 12, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
I like this test because it measures cognitive functions in only 20 questions.

http://www.teamtechnology.co.uk/mmdi-re/mmdi-re.htm

Once you get your results code, GO HERE and put it in the TYPE DYNAMICS box to get the advanced report.

My Results:

Type Dynamics Results
Ni - 26
Fi - 19
Fe - 19
Ne - 18
Si - 17
Te - 16
Ti - 16
Se - 9

Basic Report Results
INFJ - 76%
INTJ - 73%
ENFJ - 64%
INFP - 62%
ENFP - 57%
ENTJ - 56%
ENTP - 54%
ISFJ - 54%
ESFJ - 54%
INTP - 54%
ISFP - 52%
ISTJ - 51%
ESTJ - 46%
ISTP - 44%
ESFP - 35%
ESTP - 32%

My results...

Basic Report Results
INFJ - 69%
ISFJ - 67%
INTJ - 67%
ENFJ - 64%
ISTJ - 64%
ESFJ - 63%
ENTJ - 59%
ESTJ - 58%
INFP - 50%
ISFP - 49%
INTP - 45%
ENFP - 44%
ISTP - 44%
ENTP - 41%
ESFP - 41%
ESTP - 39%

Type Dynamics Results

Ni - 23
Si - 22
Fe - 21
Te - 19
Fi - 16
Ti - 14
Ne - 13
Se - 12

Quite Interesting.

INTP - 70%
INTJ - 68%
INFJ - 66%
INFP - 65%
ENTP - 64%
ENFP - 62%
ISTP - 60%

Ni 23
Ti 22
Ne 21
Fi 20

Hmmm things keep telling me I'm INTP. Please STOP that!

Lurker said:
INTP - 70%
INTJ - 68%
INFJ - 66%
INFP - 65%
ENTP - 64%
ENFP - 62%
ISTP - 60%

Ni 23
Ti 22
Ne 21
Fi 20

To be honest with ya lurker, you don't come across nearly as dry as most INTJs I know. How many INTJs do you know who would pick Stitch as their avatar? At the very least, I don't think it would hurt if you considered INTX as a type.

Satya said:
Lurker said:
INTP - 70%
INTJ - 68%
INFJ - 66%
INFP - 65%
ENTP - 64%
ENFP - 62%
ISTP - 60%

Ni 23
Ti 22
Ne 21
Fi 20

To be honest with ya lurker, you don't come across nearly as dry as most INTJs I know. How many INTJs do you know who would pick Stitch as their avatar? At the very least, I don't think it would hurt if you considered INTX as a type.
For sure I'm always open to any suggestions, the reason for my comment is a couple of days ago, for the first time, I actually stopped and considered INTP as a serious option as I don't really feel as though I fit in at INTJf and I can struggle to see things through, I haven't really been myself for the part couple of weeks and have been writing lots to try to understand things and I think I can understand the lack of motivation, I used to have it and I think it's more natural for me. I very rarely score as INTJ in online tests so this adds to my confusion but the way I relate the MB types to the old types of Choleric Melancoly (INTJ) or Phlegmatic (INTP) it doesn't fit, I definately relate to Melancholy, so either my understanding is wrong or I'm just not your typical INTJ but honestly I don't think anyone is really that obviously thier type which is why I hate the assumptions some people can make based on type and why on some forums I don't list anything. Like I said, always open to other ideas though, and not as convinced as I have been previously.

Lurker said:
For sure I'm always open to any suggestions, the reason for my comment is a couple of days ago, for the first time, I actually stopped and considered INTP as a serious option as I don't really feel as though I fit in at INTJf and I can struggle to see things through, I haven't really been myself for the part couple of weeks and have been writing lots to try to understand things and I think I can understand the lack of motivation, I used to have it and I think it's more natural for me. I very rarely score as INTJ in online tests so this adds to my confusion but the way I relate the MB types to the old types of Choleric Melancoly (INTJ) or Phlegmatic (INTP) it doesn't fit, I definately relate to Melancholy, so either my understanding is wrong or I'm just not your typical INTJ but honestly I don't think anyone is really that obviously thier type which is why I hate the assumptions some people can make based on type and why on some forums I don't list anything. Like I said, always open to other ideas though, and not as convinced as I have been previously.

Ah, well I don't choose to list a type for similar reasons. I commonly test as INTJ, ENFJ, and INFP, and any one of those could describe me on any given day. If you are in a transitional phase in your life, then that certainly makes it nearly impossible to categorize ya by such narrow labels. I''ll just think of ya as our resident quirky INT.

Lurker said:

Can you understand the confusion I had to go through between INTJ and INTP now? I think you are going through some confusions...hope to clear them up soon. But it won't hurt to say you are an INTx with developed F. I am positive you know having a developed F doesn't necessarily mean you are emotionally expressive.

ssrprotege said:
Lurker said:

Can you understand the confusion I had to go through between INTJ and INTP now? I think you are going through some confusions...hope to clear them up soon. But it won't hurt to say you are an INTx with developed F. I am positive you know having a developed F doesn't necessarily mean you are emotionally expressive.
Hun, don't get me wrong, I understood the confusion you were going through. When I was responding to your type me thread I was learning myself (although I didn’t doubt my Jay). To be honest it doesn't bother me much as it changes nothing, I was just intrigued that I could relate to so many things written by INTPs that a type me thread seemed like a fun idea and it's always interesting to hear others perspectives. And yup, I understand my emotions, doesn't mean I always share them even though I try to, I think you understand that too ;)

Anyone wondering what I’m blabbing about, I've posted a 'type me' thread on INTJf and MBTIc to get an idea of how others perceive me.

Like Lurker, the Introverted-iNtuitive quadrant was a decisive winner.

ssrprotege's MMDI basic report:

INTJ - 80%; INFJ - 78%; INTP - 76%; INFP - 71%
ENTP - 70%; ENFP - 67%; ISTP - 58%; ENTJ - 55%
ISFP - 53%; ENFJ - 50%; ISTJ - 41%; ISFJ - 38%
ESTJ - 37%; ESFJ - 32%; ESTP - 30%; ESFP - 28%

ssrprotege's Type Dynamics report:
Type Dynamics Results

Ni - 28
Ti - 23
Ne - 23
Fi - 21
Te - 14
Fe - 12
Si - 12
Se - 7

Hmm...obviously I do have good Ni, but Te is in the fifth place...and it's not surprising to see my Se is the least developed function.

Oh, by the way, Blue = NT Rational Temperament; Green = NF Idealist; Red = SP Artisan; Yellow = SJ Guardian. I felt like doing some colouring........ ;)

Lurker said:
Hun, don't get me wrong, I understood the confusion you were going through. When I was responding to your type me thread I was learning myself (although I didn’t doubt my Jay).

I can see your boyfriend's name is (if you have one) or will be (if you don't have one yet) Jay. Jay is a nice name.... :lol:

Whereas Pee is not. :p

I got some weird results.

INTJ: 69%
ISTJ: 66%
INTP: 65%
ISTP: 64%
ENTJ: 62%
INFJ: 61%
ESTJ: 60%
ISFJ: 58%
ENTP: 50%
INFP: 48%
ESTP: 47%
ISFP: 46%
ENFJ: 44%
ESFJ: 43%
ENFP: 42%
ESFP: 39%

Basic Report:
INFJ 86%
ENFJ 86%
ESFJ 82%
ISFJ 79%
INTJ 70%
ISTJ 62%
ENTJ 49%
ESTJ 46%
ENTP 29%
INTP 26%
ISTP 22%
ESTP 22%

Type Dynamics Results
Fe - 29
Ni - 27
Si - 24
Fi - 21
Te - 14
Ne - 11
Se - 8
Ti - 6

Hmm...

ISTJ 69%
ISFJ 75%
INFJ 75%

INTJ 69%
ISTP 49%
ISFP 61%
INFP 61%
INTP 49%
ESTP 33%
ESFP 39%
ENFP 39%
ENTP 33%
ESTJ 47%
ESFJ 59%
ENFJ 59%
ENTJ 47%

My S has perked up the last couple days... I'm a bit stressed heh.

Last edited:
Basic Report Results
INFJ - 79%
ENFJ - 74%
INTJ - 72%
ESFJ - 68%
ISFJ - 65%
ENTJ - 57%
ISTJ - 57%
INFP - 57%
ISFP - 51%
ESTJ - 51%
ENFP - 51%
ENTP - 43%
INTP - 40%
ESFP - 36%
ISTP - 34%
ESTP - 29%

Type Dynamics Results

Ni - 26
Fe - 24
Si - 20
Fi - 18
Te - 17
Ne - 15
Ti - 11
Se - 9

Not quite sure what it all means yet....Or what I should do about it. But it didn't sound too bad....

Interesting...:

Basic Report Results
INFJ - 89%
INFP - 83%
INTJ - 74%
ENFJ - 70%
ISFP - 69%
ENFP - 63%
ISFJ - 59%
ESFJ - 57%
INTP - 51%
ENTP - 49%
ISTJ - 45%
ENTJ - 39%
ISTP - 38%
ESFP - 34%
ESTJ - 25%
ESTP - 19%
Type Dynamics Results
Ni - 29
Fi - 27
Fe - 21
Ne - 18
Si - 17
Ti - 14
Te - 8
Se - 6

oops double post ^_^'

One interesting thing is that, of the people who posted their Type Dynamics, everyone with Ni as their highest score had Se as their lowest score.

Basic Report Results
INFJ - 86%
ENFJ - 83%
INTJ - 74%
ESFJ - 68%
ENFP - 66%
INFP - 66%
ENTJ - 56%
ISFJ - 55%
ENTP - 53%
ISFP - 52%
ESTJ - 42%
ISTJ - 42%
INTP - 40%
ESFP - 34%
ISTP - 25%
ESTP - 22%
Type Dynamics Results
Ni - 28
Fe - 26
Ne - 20
Fi - 20
Te - 15
Si - 15
Ti - 9
Se - 7

Right on.

Basic Report Results
INFJ - 83%
INTJ - 80%
INFP - 77%
ENFP - 72%
INTP - 70%
ENTP - 69%
ENFJ - 58%
ISFP - 57%
ENTJ - 51%
ISTP - 50%
ISFJ - 39%
ESFJ - 38%
ISTJ - 36%
ESTJ - 31%
ESFP - 28%
ESTP - 25%

Type Dynamics Results
Ni - 29
Ne - 24
Fi - 23
Ti - 20
Fe - 15
Te - 12
Si - 11
Se - 6

Last edited:
I'm in a better mood today, so this is probably the most accurate. Also added Type Dynamics.

Basic Report Results
INFJ - 85%
INTJ - 75%
ENFJ - 70%
ISFJ - 68%
INFP - 67%
ESFJ - 63%
ISFP - 60%
ISTJ - 58%
ENFP - 50%
ENTJ - 48%
INTP - 45%