Ni - 29
Fi - 24
Fe - 23
Ne - 19
Si - 16
Ti - 12
Te - 11
Se - 6

Guess i'm a catalyst atleast Ni Fi Fe Ne at the top ...
Maybe i should do something about my low Se? :m083:

66% ISTJ
66% ISFJ
71% INFJ
71% INTJ

43% ISTP
43% ISFP
45% INFP
45% INTP
37% ESTP
37% ESFP
42% ENFP
42% ENTP
63% ESTJ
63% ESFJ
65% ENFJ
65% ENTJ

Oh boy.

This test couldn't be anymore bogus. How the heck am I such and such a percentage of a pair of completely polar opposite personality types? You would think that they should all just combine and reorder the use of my three primary functions (Ni, Fe, and Ti), not because I share one or two traits that happen to fit a number of different profiles.

That's why some of us are getting these really messed results.

This test couldn't be anymore bogus. How the heck am I such and such a percentage of a pair of completely polar opposite personality types? You would think that they should all just combine and reorder the use of my three primary functions (Ni, Fe, and Ti), not because I share one or two traits that happen to fit a number of different profiles.

That's why some of us are getting these really messed results.

Most of the time I am INFJ however if I need to think technically for any reason, from debating or learning something new I'll go into a INTJ mode.

A person can be a variety of types including opposite ones.

Most of the time I am INFJ however if I need to think technically for any reason, from debating or learning something new I'll go into a INTJ mode.

A person can be a variety of types including opposite ones.

No, you're confusing type with function. You can't be a variety of types; that defeats the purpose of categorical MBTI. Type is characterized by whatever cognitive function you usually turn to first, second or third, your mental map. Just because you utilize your other functions at different times, doesn't mean that your core person and values shift in accordance to activity.

Your supposed "going into INTJ" mode just means you know that you can't rely on your Ni and Fe to solve the problem, so you elect to use your Ti to the exclusion of the other two. You're still an INFJ.

I've been wanting to know this, so thanks for posting it!

Basic Report Results
INFJ - 83%
ENFJ - 78%
INFP - 76%
ESFJ - 68%
INTJ - 66%
ISFP - 66%
ENFP - 64%
ISFJ - 61%
ENTP - 47%
ISTJ - 44%
ESFP - 42%
ENTJ - 42%
INTP - 40%
ESTJ - 32%
ISTP - 30%
ESTP - 25%
Type Dynamics Results
Ni - 26
Fi - 25
Fe - 25
Ne - 18
Si - 17
Te - 10
Ti - 10
Se - 9

No, you're confusing type with function. You can't be a variety of types; that defeats the purpose of categorical MBTI. Type is characterized by whatever cognitive function you usually turn to first, second or third, your mental map. Just because you utilize your other functions at different times, doesn't mean that your core person and values shift in accordance to activity.

Your supposed "going into INTJ" mode just means you know that you can't rely on your Ni and Fe to solve the problem, so you elect to use your Ti to the exclusion of the other two. You're still an INFJ.

Perhaps but I myself as a person proceeds that of personality typing. I am of many personalities, experiences, souls and a combination of various people from the past, present and future.

Long before there was ever MBTI this was true and long after MBTI this will also be true.

I used to be a hardcore INFP, now I am more INFJ and sometimes I act like a INTJ; I change and evolve.

I am myself first; the typing itself is not me, it only hopes to describe a part of who I am; that is the true confusion here.

Last edited:
Basic Report Results

Redo

INTJ - 79%
INFJ - 70%
INTP - 69%
ENTJ - 68%

Type Dynamics Results
Ni - 26
Ti - 22
Te - 21
Ne - 18
Si - 17
Fi - 14
Fe - 13
Se - 9

Last edited:
Restraint, I think test results change with what we're doing. When I studied for law school - I got ISTJ, which I'm SO not. Don't worry about it, and maybe try it again at a later time?

Perhaps but I myself as a person proceeds that of personality typing. I am of many personalities, experiences, souls and a combination of various people from the past, present and future.

Long before there was ever MBTI this was true and long after MBTI this will also be true.

I used to be a hardcore INFP, now I am more INFJ and sometimes I act like a INTJ; I change and evolve.

I am myself first; the typing itself is not me, it only hopes to describe a part of who I am; that is the true confusion here.

Yes, we all change and evolve. In fact, I would say that this is the whole point of MBTI; to understand our strengths and weaknesses, to ultimately strengthen all our faculties. Typing only restricts the narrow-minded.

But it just sounds from what you were describing that sometimes, you find yourself entering INTJ mode in response to this stimuli, and then ENFJ in response to the opposite stimuli. Your entire personality does not shift in that moment. You get a phone call from somebody that will break that concentration and you'll revert back to your comfort zone. Whether that default at the time is INFP or INFJ, it doesn't matter, but its your default.

Type presupposes that you use the same cognitive functions in a formulaic manner that consequently builds your values and experiences over a consistent period of time. Cognitive functions, on the other hand, are equally available to everyone, at anytime, to varying degrees of strength and comfort of use.

ISTJ
28%

ISFJ
30%

INFJ
84%

INTJ
82%

ISTP
55%

ISFP
60%

INFP
84%

INTP
79%

ESTP
24%

ESFP
26%

ENFP
80%

ENTP
78%

ESTJ
24%

ESFJ
29%

ENFJ
53%

ENTJ
48%

retook, in a much better mood, this seems more accurate.

INFJ-84
INFP-84
INTJ-82
ENFP-80
INTP-79
ENTP-78
ISFP-60
ISTP-55
ENFJ-53
ENTJ-48
ISFJ-30
ESFJ-29
ISTJ-28
ESFP-26
ESTJ-24
ESTP-24

Type Dynamics Results
Ni - 30
Ne - 27
Fi - 25
Ti - 23
Fe - 12
Te - 10
Si - 8
Se - 5

Last edited:
Basic Report Results
INFJ - 74%
INTJ - 74%
INTP - 60%
ISTJ - 60%
INFP - 60%
ISFJ - 60%
ENFJ - 55%
ENTJ - 55%
ISFP - 53%
ISTP - 53%
ENTP - 48%
ESFJ - 48%
ESTJ - 48%
ENFP - 48%
ESTP - 34%
ESFP - 34%

Type Dynamics Results Ni - 26
Si - 20
Ti - 19
Fi - 19
Te - 16
Fe - 16
Ne - 15
Se - 9

Wow, I'm a rational and and idealist. I'm stuck in the middle :m187:

ISTJ 40%
ISFJ 45%
INFJ 69%
INTJ 65%
ISTP 47%
ISFP 57%
INFP 68%
INTP 58%
ESTP 39%
ESFP 43%
ENFP 68%
ENTP 63%
ESTJ 40%
ESFJ 50%
ENFJ 61%
ENTJ 51%

ahhhh INFJ what the feck?

noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

nah I'm an ENFP with some INFJ tendencies! where did you get the dominant function percentages from as in Fe and Fi

think the test is a bit bocus

Last edited:
View attachment 1665
View attachment 1666

Basic Report Results

INFJ - 76%
ENFJ - 73%
INFP - 70%
ENFP - 66%
INTJ - 64%

ESFJ - 63%
ISFP - 60%
ISFJ - 54%
ENTP - 54%
ENTJ - 48%
INTP - 45%
ESFP - 44%
ISTJ - 42%
ESTJ - 38%
ISTP - 35%
ESTP - 32%

Type Dynamics Results

Ni - 24
Fe - 23
Fi - 22
Ne - 20
Si - 15
Te - 13
Ti - 12
Se - 11

Last edited:
INTP - 70%
INTJ - 68%
INFJ - 66%
INFP - 65%
ENTP - 64%
ENFP - 62%
ISTP - 60%

Ni 23
Ti 22
Ne 21
Fi 20

Hmmm things keep telling me I'm INTP. Please STOP that!

You have a great sense of humor!

ISTJ
43%ISFJ
53%INFJ
68%INTJ
58%ISTP
37%ISFP
59%INFP
66%INTP
44%ESTP
40%ESFP
50%ENFP
65%ENTP
55%ESTJ
42%ESFJ
64%ENFJ
71%ENTJ
49%

I type all over the place. I dont know what to think

ENFJ
71%
INFJ
68%
INFP
66%
ENFP
65%
ESFJ
64%

I type all over the place. I dont know what to think

Once we put your scores in order, it looks pretty clear to me that you're an INFJ with a solid ENFP lean, which is perfectly typical according to Beebe's model of shadow functions. So, if you've scored INFJ on a lot of other tests, I'd go with that.

ISTJ 40%
ISFJ 45%
INFJ 69%
INTJ 65%
ISTP 47%
ISFP 57%
INFP 68%
INTP 58%
ESTP 39%
ESFP 43%
ENFP 68%
ENTP 63%
ESTJ 40%
ESFJ 50%
ENFJ 61%
ENTJ 51%

ahhhh INFJ what the feck?

noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

nah I'm an ENFP with some INFJ tendencies! where did you get the dominant function percentages from as in Fe and Fi

think the test is a bit bocus

The test gives you a four letter code. If you click the link at the upper part of your results, it takes you to a page that you can put that code into a few other results types, like the function scores and the radar graphic.

Your scores look very normal for an ENFP to me. ENFPs will score very high on INFJ due to Beebe's theory of shadow functions. The fact that you scored 1% point of difference on a test with less than 100 questions isn't statistically significant. You're likely more ENFP than INFJ, and one answer just switched the ratings. It happens on self assessment tests. :)

Take a look at your other scores as proof...

INFJ 69% - is the natural counterpart to ENFP, and shares the same N, F, T, S preferences.
INFP 68% - is the closest type to ENFP, and you tied with it.
ENFP 68% - only one percentage point from the top.
INTJ 65% - has the same reasoning as ENFP, and is also N dominant - and you scored higher than ENTP and ENFJ here.
ENTP 63% - is closer to ENFP than ENFJ, and you scored higher here.
ENFJ 61% - is the closest type to INFJ, and it's way down here.

If you scored 68% on INFJ, this wouldn't really be an issue, and if you scored 67% on INFJ it wouldn't even be in question. I call it test fluke. The other scores agree with me.

Last edited:
2nd Take, pretty much the same as the 1st Take only more exaggerated. I must have been a little more liberal with my answers this time probably because I felt more comfortable with the test.

Basic Report Results
INFJ - 83%
INFP - 73%
ENFJ - 72%
INTJ - 72%
ENFP - 63%

ESFJ - 60%
ISFP - 60%
ISFJ - 56%
ENTP - 52%
INTP - 48%
ENTJ - 48%