Mental Muscle Diagram Indicator | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Mental Muscle Diagram Indicator

I have a very balanced J/P

well you said you were having a crabby day so i'm sure that affected your results lol

I get ENTJ/INTJ on good days sometimes too. lol. That's what worries me.

well its not something to be worried about, maybe you're somehow developing your shadow functions or something.

Haha, not literally worried. :p

meh, don't mind my weirdness, i feel so drained right now lol

*paws at FA* You did good, organizing the poetry contest and all. :)

i'm trying to figure out how you could possibly be an NT

Pretty simple, I always answer yes to those questions involving analyzing or using logic etc etc, the questions fail to realize that just because your analytical does not make you a T type, this is why I think many T types have this ultra-ego of being ''smarter'' when in reality the mbti test has never claimed such things, many T types are irrational and many F types can be gifted in different areas as well.

Last edited:
I get ENTJ/INTJ on good days sometimes too. lol. That's what worries me.

Being crabby certainly turns down your Fe results, as it is a function based on caring about others. When I'm in a bad mood, the I don't much want to do the things they use to measure Fe, like comfort others, etc. That doesn't change the fact that you have a fairly strong Fe, or Te.

Basic Report Results
INFJ - 70%
INFP - 68%
ISFP - 66%
ISFJ - 65%
ENFJ - 64%
ESFJ - 62%
INTJ - 60%
ISTJ - 55%
ENFP - 53%
ESFP - 48%
INTP - 46%
ISTP - 44%
ENTP - 43%
ENTJ - 42%
ESTJ - 40%
ESTP - 38%
Type Dynamics Results
Fi - 23
Ni - 22
Fe - 21
Si - 20
Ne - 15
Ti - 14
Se - 13
Te - 12

Pretty simple, I always answer yes to those questions involving analyzing or using logic etc etc, the questions fail to realize that just because your analytical does not make you a T type, this is why I think many T types have this ultra-ego of being ''smarter'' when in reality the mbti test has never claimed such things, many T types are irrational and many F types can be gifted in different areas as well.

Agree.

that makes a lot of sense.

Yup. Cognitive functions are an index of how the mind processes and analyzes, not a measure of how well a mind functions. This distinction is easily overlooked. The MBTI is not an IQ test. It's a preference test.

To further this point, I am undoubtedly an F type, and I have a documented 155 IQ, which I am certain is higher than 99% of T types (because all IQs above 140 are top 1% IQs).

ALL cognitive functions are a form of intelligence. The P functions are forms of intelligence with respect to information gathering and processing. They're not simply a measure of physical perception. The J functions are forms of analytical intelligence. Fi and Fe are just as 'intelligent' as Ti and Te. The difference is in how these functions prioritize their reasoning. Fi is classic right brained abstract reasoning. Fe is right brained philosophical reasoning. Ti is left brained logical reasoning. Te is left brained relativistic reasoning.

Last edited:
Can someone sticky this quiz, please? Thanks.

Basic Report Results

INFJ - 79%
INFP - 72%
ENFJ - 70%

ISFP - 68%
ISFJ - 66%
INTJ - 65%
ESFJ - 63%
ENFP - 55%
ISTJ - 53%
INTP - 45%
ESFP - 43%