ENFJ - 53%
ISTJ - 52%
ESTP - 51%
ESFJ - 48%
ISFJ - 44%
ESFP - 44%
INFP - 43%
ISFP - 38%

Ohhh, I got INTJ and ENTP interchanging over time.. But i think I am more to ENTP anyway.

Basic Report Results
INFP - 72%
ISFP - 71%
INFJ - 63%
ISFJ - 61%
ENFP - 55%
INTP - 55%
INTJ - 55%
ENFJ - 54%
ISTP - 54%
ESFP - 53%
ISTJ - 53%
ESFJ - 53%
ENTP - 47%
ESTP - 45%
ENTJ - 37%
ESTJ - 36%

Type Dynamics Results
Fi - 25
Ni - 20
Si - 19
Ti - 18
Fe - 17
Ne - 16
Se - 15
Te - 10

Wow, interesting results Fi > Ni > Si > Ti > Fe > Ne > Se > Te LOL

Last edited:
Basic report:
ISTJ
36%
ISFJ
50%
INFJ
77%
INTJ
63%
ISTP
29%
ISFP
61%
INFP
73%
INTP
42%
ESTP
31%
ESFP
45%
ENFP
72%
ENTP
58%
ESTJ
35%
ESFJ
66%
ENFJ
79%
ENTJ
47%

Type Dynamics Results
Fe - 25
Ni - 24
Fi - 23
Ne - 22
Si - 13
Te - 12
Se - 11
Ti - 10

feeling like a total idiot now, can someone explain these codes, and the order? ive always been confused on these...

Type Dynamics Results
Fe - 25
Ni - 24
Fi - 23
Ne - 22
Si - 13
Te - 12
Se - 11
Ti - 10

feeling like a total idiot now, can someone explain these codes, and the order? ive always been confused on these...

Hmm, your results seem very ENFJ to me, your leading with your feeling function Fe, followed by the ENFJ's second process Ni, afterwords your Fi and then your Ne, you see, I also think the position of your Ti might be to low for an INFJ seeing as your Se is higher, it is usually the other way around since ENFJ goes F>N>S>T and INFJ N>F>T>S. Overall your NF functions seem to be pretty much well developed which can turn you more sort of like an NF type then an INFJ you might be capable of transforming yourself into any of this types when the time calls, shows good development of processes and maturity.

Hmm, your results seem very ENFJ to me, your leading with your feeling function Fe, followed by the ENFJ's second process Ni, afterwords your Fi and then your Ne, you see, I also think the position of your Ti might be to low for an INFJ seeing as your Se is higher, it is usually the other way around since ENFJ goes F>N>S>T and INFJ N>F>T>S. Overall your NF functions seem to be pretty much well developed which can turn you more sort of like an NF type then an INFJ you might be capable of transforming yourself into any of this types when the time calls, shows good development of processes and maturity.

interesting thoughts, Raccoon, and i appreciate the depth you put into your answer :)
I will just say though: I have read several different descriptions of all of the 16 types and most identify with INFJ. I have sometimes wondered if i am an ENFJ (sometimes i talk a lot, other times i am really quiet, but i believe myself to be an introvert, and i think if someone really knew me deeply, they would probably say the same. I have taken variations of the MBTI test at least 10 times, this is the first time i have come up as ENFJ. once, i have received a score of INFP, the other times i get INFJ (scoring highest in N and F.)

just putting that out there. i would love to discuss this more; your thoughts raccoon? or anyone else?

interesting thoughts, Raccoon, and i appreciate the depth you put into your answer :)
I will just say though: I have read several different descriptions of all of the 16 types and most identify with INFJ. I have sometimes wondered if i am an ENFJ (sometimes i talk a lot, other times i am really quiet, but i believe myself to be an introvert, and i think if someone really knew me deeply, they would probably say the same. I have taken variations of the MBTI test at least 10 times, this is the first time i have come up as ENFJ. once, i have received a score of INFP, the other times i get INFJ (scoring highest in N and F.)

just putting that out there. i would love to discuss this more; your thoughts raccoon? or anyone else?

Interesting, well for once a test cannot tell yo who you really are and if you truly believe your an introvert than you are, a test is just a helpful tool. I think part of the reason why the test might have mistaken you as an ENFJ is because of your very strong secondary function, perhaps your at a point in your life where such function is actively being used and develop, this usually happens as we mature and strike for balance. You might also be borderline on the I/E axis or perhaps your just a very caring person in general :). About INFP it is not uncommon for us INFJ's to score such type, as most INFJ's don't have the strongest J's in fact to many we don't seem to be '' J-types'' and due to the wording of the questions it can be confusing, remember an INFJ seeks to organize his or her thoughts rather than his or her external world. An INFJ with an overall developed set of NF functions will also tend to score INFP due to the unusually high Fi and Ne.

Interesting, well for once a test cannot tell yo who you really are and if you truly believe your an introvert than you are, a test is just a helpful tool. I think part of the reason why the test might have mistaken you as an ENFJ is because of your very strong secondary function, perhaps your at a point in your life where such function is actively being used and develop, this usually happens as we mature and strike for balance. You might also be borderline on the I/E axis or perhaps your just a very caring person in general :). About INFP it is not uncommon for us INFJ's to score such type, as most INFJ's don't have the strongest J's in fact to many we don't seem to be '' J-types'' and due to the wording of the questions it can be confusing, remember an INFJ seeks to organize his or her thoughts rather than his or her external world. An INFJ with an overall developed set of NF functions will also tend to score INFP due to the unusually high Fi and Ne.
well, im definitely more of an F than a P that's for sure. and yeah, i seem to identify most with INFJ so i am pretty certain i am..
and thanks, your responses are always so great, i look forward to having more interesting discussions with you in the near future ;)

INFJ - 85%
ENFJ - 85%
INFP - 82%

ENFP - 77%
ESFJ - 70%
ISFP - 67%
INTJ - 65%
ENTP - 57%
ISFJ - 51%
ESFP - 43%
ENTJ - 41%
INTP - 38%
ISTJ - 31%
ESTJ - 26%
ESTP - 23%
ISTP - 23%

Those are definitely the three that show up, though I'm surprised my E is so heavy right now, when I had taken a test earlier and it was bottomed out. Weird day, I suppose.

INFJ - 85%
ENFJ - 85%
INFP - 82%

ENFP - 77%
ESFJ - 70%
ISFP - 67%
INTJ - 65%
ENTP - 57%
ISFJ - 51%
ESFP - 43%
ENTJ - 41%
INTP - 38%
ISTJ - 31%
ESTJ - 26%
ESTP - 23%
ISTP - 23%

Those are definitely the three that show up, though I'm surprised my E is so heavy right now, when I had taken a test earlier and it was bottomed out. Weird day, I suppose.

Must have to do with an increase in Fe, it might be possible that your just simply developing your secondary function, your understanding your world better externally, and that you are overall maturing. The reason why your E score might not be so high on other tests is because they don't measure cognitive processes, instead they measure E/I separately as well as all the other functions, they don't take into account lets say that if the person uses their introverted or extroverted feeling function, their introverted or extroverted thinking etc and in what order sch processes occur.

It actually would be a bit nice to develop my extroversion a bit more to be honest. I personally don't mind my introversion, it just gets extremely draining when a few of my friends decide to drag me to as many crowded areas as possible :p

And they wonder why afterwards I'm not up for more partying. I need my recharge time.

Reactions: Raccoon Love
Basic Report Results
INTJ - 80%
INFJ - 74%

INTP - 72%
ENTP - 66%
ENTJ - 63%
ENFP - 60%
INFP - 59%
ISTP - 57%
ENFJ - 51%
ESTJ - 49%
ISTJ - 48%
ISFP - 45%
ISFJ - 42%
ESFJ - 36%
ESTP - 34%
ESFP - 28%
Type Dynamics Results
Ni - 27
Ti - 22
Ne - 21
Te - 18
Fi - 17
Si - 14
Fe - 13
Se - 8

That's... interesting

Basic Report Results
INTJ - 80%
INFJ - 74%

INTP - 72%
ENTP - 66%
ENTJ - 63%
ENFP - 60%
INFP - 59%
ISTP - 57%
ENFJ - 51%
ESTJ - 49%
ISTJ - 48%
ISFP - 45%
ISFJ - 42%
ESFJ - 36%
ESTP - 34%
ESFP - 28%
Type Dynamics Results
Ni - 27
Ti - 22
Ne - 21
Te - 18
Fi - 17
Si - 14
Fe - 13
Se - 8

That's... interesting

You seem to have a pretty strong Ni for an INTP which is quite strange as it is said INTP's don't trust such process very often and although not the greatest your Te seems solid, you also have a clear preference for intuition which is INTJ's primary function over Ti which is the INTP's primary function, have you perhaps considered INTJ or are you borderline in the J/P axis in any way?.

I did initially for quite a time, but always figured it was more likely I were intp as so many descriptions describe intj as self-confident and decisive (among other things). But, the results could be mixed up due to being ADD. I generally score intp on other tests.

I certainly prefer order and practicality described in descriptions I've read. I've not read into too much depth, particularly when it comes to function orders and such.

idk

Last edited:
INFP-71%
INFJ-69%
ENFP-65%
ENFJ-64%
ISFP-63%
INTJ-60%
ESFJ-56%
ENTP-56%
INTP-52%
ISFJ-52%
ESFP-48%
ISTP-44%
ISTJ-43%
ESTP-39%
ESTJ-37%

Fi - 23
Ni - 22
Ne - 20
Fe - 20
Si - 15
Ti - 15
Se - 13
Te - 12

Last edited:

INFP - 74%
INFJ - 71%
ENFP - 65%
ISFP - 65%
ENFJ - 62%
INTJ - 62%
ENTP - 56%
INTP - 54%
ESFJ - 54%
ISFJ - 52%
ESFP - 46%
ISTP - 46%
ISTJ - 43%
ENTJ - 43%
ESTP - 37%
ESTJ - 34%

Fi - 24
Ni - 23
Ne - 20
Fe - 19
Ti - 16
Si - 15
Se - 12
Te - 11

ISTJ?

This is certainly a first. Nevertheless, all of the IxxJ's are at the top:

Basic Report Results
ISTJ - 70%
ISFJ - 69%
INTJ - 66%
INFJ - 64%
ESTJ - 58%
ISTP - 55%
ENTJ - 55%
ESFJ - 55%
ENFJ - 53%
INTP - 53%
ISFP - 53%
INFP - 50%
ESTP - 44%
ESFP - 42%
ENTP - 39%
ENFP - 38%
Type Dynamics Results
Si - 24
Ni - 22
Ti - 18
Te - 18
Fi - 17
Fe - 17
Se - 13
Ne - 11

This is certainly a first. Nevertheless, all of the IxxJ's are at the top:

Basic Report Results
ISTJ - 70%
ISFJ - 69%
INTJ - 66%
INFJ - 64%
ESTJ - 58%
ISTP - 55%
ENTJ - 55%
ESFJ - 55%
ENFJ - 53%
INTP - 53%
ISFP - 53%
INFP - 50%
ESTP - 44%
ESFP - 42%
ENTP - 39%
ENFP - 38%
Type Dynamics Results
Si - 24
Ni - 22
Ti - 18
Te - 18
Fi - 17
Fe - 17
Se - 13
Ne - 11

Your results are quite interesting, in fact they were pretty similar to the ones I just got which typed me as an INTJ/ISTJ primarily, but your results do see pretty constant with the IJ variant, I'm sorry if this is a bother, but can you perhaps explain what causes you to switch from an INFJ to an ISTJ, I know the types are quite different and depending on the situation one can switch between their variants, so do you know what causes this change, also I find it quite interesting that I been getting ENTJ results, sort of like TDHT's case, like her though I sometimes wonder what can contribute to such massive change and have fallen in the game again of doubting my type, I guess it must have to do with a rise of Te, I have been required to perform tasks of highly analytical reasoning and organization, as I have often been put to lead by many of my teachers and although I am not very good at this, I think that might be a reason for the unusual ENTJ result, i guess as we developed more we learn to use different functions at different times, it must be all environmental, I started as an INXX type and now I am at a point where I believe myself to be XXXX at any given point, and in my quest for perfectionism this can be quite annoying, lol I'm sorry if I'm talking to much about my particular case, is just that I am marveled how we as humans can learn to play different roles according to our environment.

It's not often that I will go into an ISTJ mode, and when I do no one will really see it. This is really when I just dive inward and process things heavily. Externally people will perceive me as very cold. Others will just see that I am "hurting" in a way. It is sort of a protection mechanism. I am not sure why the results came out this way, I am rather tired at the moment so that could be part of it.