Jung type's tests (20 pcs.) | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Jung type's tests (20 pcs.)

41 Questions put me at dreamy idealist, or INFP.

ShrinkMe! put me as an ENFP.

I think I just got my J-card revoked.

BBC test:

You scored 5 out of 5 for Openness

You scored high on Openness.
This trait is sometimes known as ‘Openness to experience’. People with scores like yours tend to be imaginative and curious about a wide range of things, from appreciating different art forms to exploring new places, cultures and foods.
Generating lots of imaginative ideas probably comes very easily to you. However, it's likely that you are prone to daydreaming too.
Innovators, investigators and creators often score highly on this trait. It has also been suggested that Openness is related to a person's likelihood to hold unusual beliefs. Do you enjoy the odd conspiracy theory?

(This sounds like ISFP)

You scored 3.3 out of 5 for Conscientiousness

You scored medium on Conscientiousness.
Conscientiousness describes how dependable, organised and hard-working a person is likely to be. This may be the reason why, of all the personality traits, Conscientiousness is the most consistent indicator of job success. People with scores like yours are less likely to be workaholics, instead achieving a good work-life balance.
Conscientiousness often gives clues to the amount that a person plans. You probably enjoy planning aspects of your life and may indulge in occasional list-making, but you are unlikely to be averse to behaving spontaneously.
Some studies have shown the more Conscientious an individual is, the more disciplined they are likely to be about exercise and diet.

You scored 3.4 out of 5 for Extroversion

You scored medium on Extroversion.
Extroversion is characterised by positive emotions and the tendency to seek out pleasure-stimulating or risk-taking activities. People with scores like yours are likely to be comfortable meeting new people and will usually enjoy social occasions.
You are likely to have a generally positive outlook on life and may display a greater gift for leadership compared to those with low scores on this trait.
People with high Extroversion are more likely to lead risky lifestyles and take greater risks in pursuit of rewards. Health studies have shown they are more likely to smoke and less likely to get enough sleep than people who score less highly on this trait.

You scored 4.4 out of 5 for Agreeableness

You scored high on Agreeableness.
Agreeableness measures how sympathetic and considerate a person is likely to be. People with scores like yours are likely to find it very easy to get along with other people. You probably find that you are sensitive to the feelings of others and that people find it easy to warm to you.
As a 'people person' you will probably be very comfortable in situations that require teamwork.

You scored 2.4 out of 5 for Neuroticism

You scored medium on Neuroticism.
In the context of the Big Five personality traits, the term 'Neuroticism' relates to a person’s response to threatening or stressful situations. People with scores like yours are likely to be comparatively level-headed about perceived threats, but you may find yourself worrying when faced with uncertainty or unfamiliar situations.
Some scientists have suggested that Neuroticism was beneficial in evolutionary terms. Early man may have found it advantageous to live in a population where certain individuals had a high sensitivity to threats to the group's survival.
There is evidence to suggest that Neuroticism, when combined with high scores in personality traits such as Conscientiousness, can result in a powerful work ethic and a will to succeed.

Last edited:
Similarminds.com

Jung Test Results

Introverted (I) 66.67% Extroverted (E) 33.33%
Intuitive (N) 66.67% Sensing (S) 33.33%
Feeling (F) 54.17% Thinking (T) 45.83%
Judging (J) 54.17% Perceiving (P) 45.83%

Your type is: [SIZE=+3]INFJ[/SIZE]

INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population. [SIZE=+0]

[/SIZE]

Skeletus Personality Test

Questions answered: 70 / 70
Your type is: INFJ
Score: I(+4) - N(+10) - F(+2) - J(+10)
Temperament: NF

Questions answered:70 / 70
Your type is:INTJ
Score:I(+2) - N(+14) - T(+4) - J(+12)
Temperament:NT

interesting :m075:

Questions answered:70 / 70
Your type is:INTP
Score:I(+8) - N(+8) - T(+4) - P(+4)
Temperament:NT

The first test I took I got INTP, then INTJ almost exclusively, and of the last 10 or so they've been mostly INTJ but also all over the place, including ENFJ.

Score: I(+6) - N(+16) - F(+18) - J(+2)

My J is on the lower side... Lol. I'm torn between INFJ and INFP. My J/P are just so close.

Last edited:
Test at kisa.ca

Personality test results

Your personality type is ESTJ!

Extraverted (E) 54% Introverted (I) 46%
Sensing (S) 68% Intuitive (N) 32%
Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50%
Judging (J) 59% Perceiving (P) 41%

Seems like I have lost my N...

Introverted (I) 89% Extraverted (E) 11%
Sensing (S) 55% Intuitive (N) 45%
Thinking (T) 95% Feeling (F) 5%
Judging (J) 82% Perceiving (P) 18%

I question this tests accuracy...

"ISTJs tend to believe in laws and traditions, and expect the same from others. They're not comfortable with breaking laws or going against the rules." Completely inaccurate....

Reading further about ISTJ's.... I dont relate. Im calling that test a bust.

Your personality type: "Harmony-seeking Idealist"
Quietly forceful, original and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

Careers that could fit you include:
Counselors, clergy, missionaries, teachers, medical doctors, dentists, chiropractors, psychologists, psychiatrists, writers, musicians, artists, psychics, photographers, child care workers, education consultants, librarians, marketeers, scientists, social workers.

ExtrovertIntrovert
1.gif

SensingIntuitive
2.gif

ThinkingFeeling
1.gif

JudgingPerceiving
7.gif

I liked this test. Accurate results. I took this test in high school and received very similar results. Can you imagine being an adolescent and being told you would make a great priest. Lol! Today I see it as a compliment. I make a fine counselor.

Reactions: Littlelissa
Skeletus Results

Score: I(+6) - N(+12) - F(+4) - J(+12)

Reactions: hn87c901
Humanmetrics Jung Typology Test™

Your Type
INFJ
Introvert(31%) iNtuitive(50%) Feeling(6%) Judging(25%)
  • You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (31%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
  • You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (6%)
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (25%)
Lol.

Reactions: Night Owl
Reactions: cvp12gh5