Mental Muscle Diagram Indicator | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

Mental Muscle Diagram Indicator

This is bullcrap. I have been doing different kinds of these test. Everytime they show something else. The previous time I was an ISTJ on a different test, now I am INTJ. I start to give less crap about these test that give you somesort of title, I rather learn things about me than give my self titles.

Uh.... I just got ESFX preferences. WTF?! I am even more stressed than I realized...

It said I tested closest to ESFP or ESTP. :S

Last edited:
ISTJ
55%

ISFJ
58%

INFJ
54%

INTJ
50%

ISTP
60%

ISFP
67%

INFP
65%

INTP
58%

ESTP
62%

ESFP
66%

ENFP
61%

ENTP
58%

ESTJ
51%

ESFJ
58%

ENFJ
55%

ENTJ
49%

The second way to look at your personality uses whole types as reference points to understand your individual personality. This is similar to using landmarks on a map to identify your location. Although some people are close to one type, most are between two or more types.1

The MMDI thinks your personality is closest to ISFP, and 2nd closest to ESFP. If your closest personality type is ISFP then you have some deeply-held values that, even though your life may be somewhat unstructured, direct the things that you do and say. You probably take a caring and sensitive approach to others, more so than may be apparent to others because you showing your feelings in acts of kindness rather than in direct statements. You probably have a strong sense of the type of lifestyle you enjoy, which you want to maintain.

However, important decisions, such as choosing a career, need to be based on your individual personality rather than your closest personality type. The 16 types are only landmarks. Whilst you have some features in common with your closest types, they lack accuracy - i.e., they do not pinpoint your unique combination of preferences.

INFJ 72%
INTJ 71%
INFP 70%
INTP 68%
ISFP 64%
ISTP 62%
ISFJ 61%
ISTJ 60%
ENFP 56%
ENTP 55%
ENFJ 54%
ENTJ 52%
ESFJ 48%
ESTJ 46%
ESFP 45%
ESTP 44%

oooh awww look at all the pretty patterns. :/ is it just me or is this slightly symmetrical?

I find light at the end of the tunnel. I'm a 45% like my oldest daughter who drives me nuts half the time and makes me proud as hell the other half.

Your closest personality types

The MMDI scores suggest that your personality is closest to INFJ, and 2nd closest to ENFJ. If your closest personality type is INFJ then you have a strong, private sense of knowledge and vision, often for hidden things that other people would think can't be known. You see imaginative possibilities and insights, especially in relation to people, anticipating a future for them that they can't even see themselves. Although you probably have some strong relationships, your insights may be so unusual that others find them difficult to accept, and you may therefore find it difficult to articulate them.

INTP

It bugs me when it's so obvious what the test is asking about. Te is not about getting people to do what they are SUPPOSED to do. That is a Te-Si combination. Te = getting people to do, Si = what they are supposed to do.

The MMDI thinks your personality is closest to the INFJ stereotype and 2nd closest to INFP. If your closest personality type is INFJ then you have a strong, private sense of knowledge and vision, often for hidden things that other people would think can't be known. You see imaginative possibilities and insights, especially in relation to people, anticipating a future for them that they can't even see themselves. Although you probably have some strong relationships, your insights may be so unusual that others find them difficult to accept, and you may therefore find it difficult to articulate them.

Not sure about the accuracy of this. Also, I didn't really like how the test was set up. For instance, how am I supposed to choose between "I dislike conflict between people" and "I dislike incoherent theories"? Who actually likes incoherent theories? Both are important, equally, at the same time, to me.

Also, "Getting life's day to day tasks done is what matters most" vs. "Knowing where you are going in the long term is what matters most." Both are essential, at least to me, and I don't really think you can apply a numerical value to something like this. Truthfully, for all of the two statements I had rate as applying to me more than the other, I had difficulty deciding. "I feel very satisfied by building a more appreciative atmosphere amongst friends" and "I feel satisfied by figuring out for myself how something works." Both are lovely. Am I supposed to be 66.6% of one and 33.3% of the other?

I don't know. I suppose that's one of the reasons these tests have to be taken with a grain of salt.

ISTP.

I wish; I'm about the least impulsive person I know. Also, I agree with [MENTION=4598]hush[/MENTION], there were many questions that I wanted to answer both. I enjoy seeing tangible results from my efforts but also closing my eyes and contemplating whatever thoughts and images come to mind.

Oh how things have changed.

types.png

It thinks I'm ISFP. I could buy that actually, if I weren't so balanced across the board. I don't think a small amount of questions can be very revealing with me due to how very close and nuanced my results tend to be.

I also get tripped up by tests that are full of "I like" nonsense. I don't necessarily like any of that mess, what are you talking about, test??

My top four:
INFJ - 83%
INTJ - 74%
ISFJ - 72%
ENFJ- 70%

ISTJ 65%
ISFJ 55%
INFJ 70%
INTJ 80%
ISTP 78%
ISFP 58%
INFP 66%
INTP 86%
ESTP 46%
ESFP 36%
ENFP 51%
ENTP 61%
ESTJ 50%
ESFJ 30%
ENFJ 37%
ENTJ 57%

INTP
If your closest personality type is INTP then you have a strong sense of the hidden principles that govern how the world works. You are interested in theoretical models and explanations, and when other people put forward their own theories you put them to the test to find out how true or robust they are. You enjoy solving difficult intellectual problems and seek to understand the real truth behind any situation, even when it involves several complex factors.

INTJ
If your closest personality type is INTJ then you have a strong, private sense of strategic vision, both for the future and how that future can be achieved. Your vision, or sense of knowing, may be difficult to articulate. Others may find your vision difficult to accept, seeing it as impractical or unrealistic. Pursuing your vision might be a lonely task, therefore, as you develop and pursue plans without anyone else really understanding the nature of what you are trying to achieve.

Heh, I guess it depends on my mood:

ISTJ
56%
ISFJ
63%
INFJ
79%
INTJ
72%
ISTP
61%
ISFP
74%
INFP
82%
INTP
68%
ESTP
37%
ESFP
44%
ENFP
59%
ENTP
53%
ESTJ
34%
ESFJ
47%
ENFJ
55%
ENTJ
42%

Basic Report Results

INFP
88%
ISFP
79%

INFJ
75%
ENFP
71%

INFP
If your closest personality type is INFP then you have some deeply-held values, though there are probably very few people, if any, who know what those values actually are. Privately, you may be a people-person, but others may not recognize it as you show your feelings in indirect, imaginative ways rather than in more conventional expressions of care. You may be looking forward to the realization of some personal ideals.

ISFP
If your closest personality type is ISFP then you have some deeply-held values that, even though your life may be somewhat unstructured, direct the things that you do and say. You probably take a caring and sensitive approach to others, more so than may be apparent to others because you showing your feelings in acts of kindness rather than in direct statements. You probably have a strong sense of the type of lifestyle you enjoy, which you want to maintain.

Last edited:
ISTJ 58% ISFJ 66% INFJ 72% INTJ 64% ISTP 43% ISFP 59% INFP 62% INTP 47% ESTP 44% ESFP 51% ENFP 58% ENTP 50% ESTJ 54% ESFJ 69% ENFJ 72% ENTJ 57%

ENFJ -77%
INFJ - 74%

ESFJ - 74%
ISFJ - 67%
INFP - 64%
INTJ - 63%
ISFP - 61%
ENFP -60%
ISTJ - 56%
ENTJ - 55%
ESTJ - 51%
ENTP - 48%