Males: Have you friendzoned women, and if so, why? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Males: Have you friendzoned women, and if so, why?

Did any of this jog your memory @Sometimes Yeah ? :laughing:
Who were you in your past incarnation here?
I was me. Weird question.

What I do remember was moderators splitting threads, and asking people to stay on topic. It's sort of sad to see this place has devolved into a bag of cats. It was so well organised and fun.

The fun posts were neatly in threads like the monkey treehouse, and topic threads were carefully kept on topic.

I was me. Weird question.

What I do remember was moderators splitting threads, and asking people to stay on topic. It's sort of sad to see this place has devolved into a bag of cats. It was so well organised and fun.

The fun posts were neatly in threads like the monkey treehouse, and topic threads were carefully kept on topic.
Ok.
I have an inkling but I'd rather see things unfold naturally.

Ok.
I have an inkling but I'd rather see things unfold naturally.
Discord is better for that, where it's more a flow of chat, than threads in subforums.

I'm not a fan of discord myself, but it's less structured, if you're more jazz than Bach.

Discord is better for that, where it's more a flow of chat, than threads in subforums.

I'm not a fan of discord myself, but it's less structured, if you're more jazz than Bach.
giphy.gif

So is the mountain more beautiful after the artist has 'seen it' like that, or before?

Or even, is it beautiful without eyes to see it?
I think it's beautiful in person because you can experience it fully... the sound of the rushing waters and the image as 3 dimensional etc. But the photography surpasses it visually because the imperfections, bugs and such are unseen or removed and the holding of the shutter open via remote gives the water that silky, painting like appearance which it certainly wouldn't portray in person. Aestheticly speaking, the photograph wins.

Art is a product, which can easily be duplicated. It's tame and boring.

Nature cannot pumped out and manufactured. It is complex, changing, and has endless possibilities for new discovery. It's interesting.
Lol... You cannot ever create the exact photograph twice, sorry to say.