Males: Have you friendzoned women, and if so, why? | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Males: Have you friendzoned women, and if so, why?

The advantage of goons having an MBTI site is that at least everybody knows about MBTI if you want to talk about it ....

I don't really follow your logic but sure

Yes. Most were unsuccessful. I say the majority of them came in high school. It’s funny how women expect us to be cool with it, but 99% of the girls I had FZ’d weren’t having none of it and never went out of their way to speak to me again.

Yes. Most were unsuccessful. I say the majority of them came in high school. It’s funny how women expect us to be cool with it, but 99% of the girls I had FZ’d weren’t having none of it and never went out of their way to speak to me again.
Oh man. If a woman tells me "let's just be friends," I don't raise the subject of a relationship again but I'll still chat with them and have normal conversations. It sucks that you got ghosted.

Oh man. If a woman tells me "let's just be friends," I don't raise the subject of a relationship again but I'll still chat with them and have normal conversations. It sucks that you got ghosted.
No I was answering the OP about putting women in the friend zone when they liked me but I liked someone else. And what I was saying was most of the girls I said, “we can just be friends”, never really spoke to me again except for hi and bye.

No I was answering the OP about putting women in the friend zone when they liked me but I liked someone else. And what I was saying was most of the girls I said, “we can just be friends”, never really spoke to me again except for hi and bye.
Oh! I see.

Reactions: InfernoMink
This thread is weird, dating is weird too.
Dear friend. It's 352AM and I'm laughing a lot with your comment!
@Pin is right!