Males: Have you friendzoned women, and if so, why?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I see the flooding of threads in the relationships and sociology forums with cringeworthy memes, stupid jokes, and pointless tomfuckery as being disrespectful.

I see the flooding of threads in the relationships and sociology forums with cringeworthy memes, stupid jokes, and pointless tomfuckery as being disrespectful.
You're not wrong but unfortunately I'm not a moderator.

I don't even want to be anymore.

You're not wrong but unfortunately I'm not a moderator.

I don't even want to be anymore.

Go back to your sterile monotone ntj fantasyland, we're having fun here.
I'll hug you both, don't make me do it.
Nobody's being disrespectful here.

giphy.gif

Go back to your sterile monotone ntj fantasyland, we're having fun here.
I'll hug you both, don't make me do it.
Nobody's being disrespectful here.

giphy.gif
Are there any forums on this site for discussing topics? I mean, I have nothing against people having fun posting cartoons and drawings, but it just seems like every thread and forum can be turned into a meme thread, the wish of the op to discuss something be damned.

Jyggalag's gonna get ya.
The first rule in this site is that we should make generally on-topic substantive posts.
The second is to avoid chat speak.

Whoever thought them out was wise and had a point, because what's going on here is not pleasant, and just makes the site seem like a bunch of goons pretending to have an MBTI site.

I've basically given up interest in reading replies on this topic, which has been something in my life I've found difficult and often question myself about.

I think while money never replaces love or holding your own baby.. things with which money cannot compare, it is also incredibly important to be self sufficient first. Imho that is the kiss of death, relying on a guy financially. If you remain self sufficient, IE - keep your house, car, furniture, & money then you can't have your life turned upside down at least in this significant manner.

Of course your heart is always at risk, but if you are self sufficient no one can atom bomb your daily existence as well. In this regard you have your order of operations on point, Pin.

And when marrying, people should prenup. It sounded unromantic & transient/ flighty to me once upon a time, but good lordins... it isn't.
Honestly, I feel like if I have to prenup I just won't marry the person.

Yeah, that's exactly how I used to think. But sometimes people change or aren't who they seem, Pin, so it's wise to have some protection in place just in case.
Prenuptial agreements often don't protect you anyway, more often than not they're dismissed as unfair. There is unfortunately no silver bullet, at least in the United States.

Back