Male Behavior Regarding Women. | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Male Behavior Regarding Women.

It is valuable foresight indeed, especially for INFJ's (of either sex).
I would agree on this. And agree. And agree. And agree. And agree some more. I really like that function so much.

Also if I post anything else about men on this thread, it's going to be about something positive.
Bring on the good men. We love a good man haha. <3

Also known as disgruntled, 'Family Law.

Great, maybe you can help me with my grandma and her dementia! There is some disgruntledness going on here in my family, lol.

I think I should go visit the U.K. again and find some of the great men from the Queen's Counsel. I swear last time I went to court there, I saw santa clause sitting on the bench instead of a judge.

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
I think I should go visit the U.K. Again and find some of the great men from the Queen's Counsel. I swear last time I went to court there, I saw santa clause sitting on the bench.

My grandfather was a barrister and a high court judge and had chambers at Middle Temple. I wouldn't be surprised if you had seen santa clause sitting on a bench there.

I went to the Old Bailey sometimes to watch some of the court room drama. Interesting (and boring) stuff, lol!

Last edited:
What does experience have to do with anything I said? Experience does help in any event. But what's your point? I don't see the correlation of experience having to do with what I am talking about.

Explain to me how experience plays a role in what I'm saying? For example, how will experience help?

You have to learn to explain yourself, like I did in my post. You can't just say one word and hope someone will pickup your thought process.

The term experience is so vague it could mean many things. Lol :tearsofjoy:

Giving one word answers is easy, and even I can do that. In fact, anyone can do that. It's the explaining which counts and adds substance to your post.

I'll give you an opportunity to explain yourself so it can be clear to everyone.

You come across (based on your responses) that you would have sex with anyone that you found attractive for the mere purpose of self gratification. This eludes to the fact that you are quite shallow when it comes to people's feelings and emotions. That you will get yours and then discard a person just to move on to the next. This in turn brings a host of social, psychological and potential disease based concerns to many.

I think @James is trying to ascertain your frame of reference. That maybe you lack the capacity to understand some of these social dynamics because you lack experience in relationships.

I'm sure many people have one night stands but that it is generally the exception rather than the rule. You however seem to approach this as the rule rather than the exception.

Rings mean nothing to you because people's feelings mean nothing to you. Rings mean nothing because you choose not acknowledge the social norm because you want what you want.

I assure you, that if you continue approaching woman like this there will eventually be severe consequences.

I'm the full time milk-man of this Forum
Oh no, @Milktoast Bandit is the Milky Man.
part time attorney.
You're good at this.
giphy.gif

......you know men are jerks when they at really nice, make an advance on you, and then, as soon as you assert your boundaries they act like the real arse they are. Not even showing the slightest modicum of politeness. I call these men misogynists because they see women and interact with them like they are just pieces of meat, to be used and 'played' to their own advantage.

Noticed that and I agree. It makes for a particularly telling blog thread. =)

I'll give you an opportunity to explain yourself so it can be clear to everyone.

You come across (based on your responses) that you would have sex with anyone that you found attractive for the mere purpose of self gratification. This eludes to the fact that you are quite shallow when it comes to people's feelings and emotions. That you will get yours and then discard a person just to move on to the next. This in turn brings a host of social, psychological and potential disease based concerns to many.

I think @James is trying to ascertain your frame of reference. That maybe you lack the capacity to understand some of these social dynamics because you lack experience in relationships.

I'm sure many people have one night stands but that it is generally the exception rather than the rule. You however seem to approach this as the rule rather than the exception.

Rings mean nothing to you because people's feelings mean nothing to you. Rings mean nothing because you choose not acknowledge the social norm because you want what you want.

I assure you, that if you continue approaching woman like this there will eventually be severe consequences.

@Vigilance I think I was somewhat curt with you before, so I'm sorry for that. It was wrong. I think though that @FreeSp1r1t has made a very salient point.

Actions can have consequences, sometimes very far reaching ones. I joke around but life, can be hard. What starts out as "fun" can end as very far from that.

I hope you're well, and read this in the way it was intended.

Ladies, I'm curious what your thoughts/experiences are with how some men interact with and treat single women, married women, and women who are involved in a fully committed relationship with their SO.

Do single women not wearing a ring typically get hit on more than a married woman wearing a ring?

I understand this is a multifaceted topic and I really would like to hear about and discuss your experiences.
I always look for the ring. If there's a ring I don't bother. Only because my wife cheated on and got knocked up by the guy she met at the bar

That's how we tell the difference. The bad men like to claim they think they are good. Not that the good men shouldn't claim that they are good, but being humble is also a quality.

If a dude is good he shouldn't have to claim it or remind people. It shows. Except for me...I'm so good that I've earned the right to tell everyone how much better I am. My humility is off the charts. It puts me in a class of awesomeness that is unreachable by your average dude; they're all average compared to my humble superiority...

If a dude is good he shouldn't have to claim it or remind people. It shows. Except for me...I'm so good that I've earned the right to tell everyone how much better I am. My humility is off the charts. It puts me in a class of awesomeness that is unreachable by your average dude; they're all average compared to my humble superiority...
Lol.
But it's true.
(Jesus speaks). Can you joke like that with a Christian, I don't know?