Male Behavior Regarding Women. | INFJ Forum

Male Behavior Regarding Women.

Happy Phantom

Jun 20, 2016
Over the Hills and Far Away
MBTI
INFJ
Ladies, I'm curious what your thoughts/experiences are with how some men interact with and treat single women, married women, and women who are involved in a fully committed relationship with their SO.

Do single women not wearing a ring typically get hit on more than a married woman wearing a ring?

I understand this is a multifaceted topic and I really would like to hear about and discuss your experiences.

Last edited:
@Happy Phantom - I think it depends on too many factors to answer this but in general, I have been looked at with interest by many more when I was without a ring but I have been actually approached more often when I had one. Why? I haven't a clue.
The cowards saw the opportunity, but did nothing.
The brave wanted to press their luck, but only to fulfill their ego.

I approach with or without rings. Sometimes you get lucky with the rings. The only thing with older women, without rings, is that most of them have a kid. Then, they want you to help them pay the phone bill a month later. That's when I charge it to the game and bail. I'm done. If we both want sex, then why the phone bill?

Most women with a ring like the attention, based off my observation. They don't really want to get down though, so I will leave. If I get rejected by them, then good. Unless you're down for a good time, you're wasting my time.

@Happy Phantom - I think it depends on too many factors to answer this but in general, I have been looked at with interest by many more when I was without a ring but I have been actually approached more often when I had one. Why? I haven't a clue.
I agree there are countless factors. I find wearing a ring and rbf to be a great deterrent. I've also noticed that decent men won't bother if they see a ring. The others (if I even happen to notice) get the death stare.

As an introvert I don't want to be bothered and I've always been this way. I find this amusingly accurate. INFJ and INTP are spot on, at least with myself and @infinite dreams. <3

Last edited:
I approach with or without rings. Sometimes you get lucky with the rings. The only thing with older women, without rings, is that most of them have a kid. Then, they want you to help them pay the phone bill a month later. That's when I charge it to the game and bail. I'm done. If we both want sex, then why the phone bill?

Most women with a ring like the attention, based off my observation. They don't really want to get down though, so I will leave. If I get rejected by them, then good. Unless you're down for a good time, you're wasting my time.
Your reality resolves into the path you tend to take. And the path you take is narrowed by the things you believe. The women in your life are the one's you attract.

Are you worth more than a phone bill? Or do you think women would sacrafice high quality men on such a trivial matter?

This is a human issue. People tend to salvage whatever they can to justify their relationships that don't seem worth it.

Your reality resolves into the path you tend to take. And the path you take is narrowed by the things you believe. The women in your life are the one's you attract.

This is very true. You attract the women you believe you can get. However, sometimes no matter how confident you are, a woman will reject you if she is not feeling you. At the same time, a different guy (same confidence level) can go up and say and do the exact same things you do, and she will be attracted to him. The point is that there is only one YOU. You are unique. Either she will be into you or not. Confidence does help. However, being confident won't necessarily get you every woman you are attracted to all of a sudden or attract a lot of women. It will improve your game and self-esteem, which may help you in attracting more woman, in general.

When you want to just have sex, you can approach someone who looks like you would bang at that moment or the given time, it may work. If she does stick around as a fuck buddy, don't expect me to catch feelings so quickly and expect me to take care of you so fast. We are just friends with benefits. I am not attracted to you romantically at all. I do not want to be your boyfriend yet. I am just not into you like that.

Agreed and I believe that goes for people in general, not just intimate relationships. If you're in a negative headspace, your chances of maintaining a healthy relationship aren't lkely to have a positive outcome. Not that I'm suggesting he even remotely wants that, as his words suggest flings only. He doesn't appear to have any respect for women.

Are you worth more than a phone bill? Or do you think women would sacrafice high quality men on such a trivial matter?
Can you please expound?

This is a human issue. People tend to salvage whatever they can to justify their relationships that don't seem worth it.
And here as well.

Yeah, but it's the woman who gives me the 'initial cooperation' when I DO approach and talk. It takes two to tango remember.
I'm curious. Do you think you lack self respect? How would you rate your self esteem?

Reactions: Free and James
Can you please expound?

And here as well.
In general, sometimes people tend to push boundaries, misbehave, cheat, etc. instead of simply calling off a relationship when they're not feeling it. When you break it down to value, it's a simple case of an imbalance of perceived value in the relationship. When a breakup seems like more energy or lost value (a void in self-esteem or unable to rebound) than it is to try to salvage value out of the relationship, that's what he/she will do.