Male Behavior Regarding Women. | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Male Behavior Regarding Women.

Preach it!
maxresdefault.jpg

I believe I touched up on this before in my previous posts of this thread. Some women wear rings, and they are not married, let alone engaged. Yes, they do it to repel uncessary attention.

However, some women will even tell you why they are wearing the ring (just to repel attention), and the funny thing is if they are interested in you, the ring flys off the finger because there was no commitment to begin with. Women and the precautionary measures they take.

Gotta love women! :relaxed:

Lololol

XD.

I think if some guy came up and was like, "are you married? why are you wearing a ring", in the back of my mind, I would question why he was approaching me. I'd probably be fascinated by the sheer masochism of it all on a human interest level and then I'd probably run for the hills. There are no good reasons for approaching women who are married or pretending to be married

I think if some guy came up and was like, "are you married? why are you wearing a ring", in the back of my mind, I would question why he was approaching me. I'd probably be fascinated by the sheer masochism of it all on a human interest level and then I'd probably run for the hills. There are no good reasons for approaching women who are married or pretending to be married

How would one tell the difference between a woman who wears a ring just because they like rings as fashion and one who wears a ring because they're married?

I mean I figure in my age range it's gonna be nearly all fashion, but if there's anything else. Is it which finger they wear it on?

Reactions: Vigilance
How would one tell the difference between a woman who wears a ring just because they like rings as fashion and one who wears a ring because they're married?

I mean I figure in my age range it's gonna be nearly all fashion, but if there's anything else. Is it which finger they wear it on?
The finger next to your little finger on your left hand is usually reserved for the wedding ring.

Basically, any manchild trying to hit on a woman with a ring on her finger is a sexual pest and needs to be avoided, nobody likes a marriage wrecker.

Good point - I turn one of my gold rings around so it looks like I'm wearing a gold band - so gold bands and anything with a diamond? There are definitely grey areas.

Reactions: Vigilance
True, true.
How can one tell? Women say they want a good man, but when one comes along they usually can't see it. Maybe an INFJ could but I never met one of those in my life ever. I try to be good but that is always in the eyes of the beholder, besides I screw up more often than not. See the beauty in one's soul right away but get blindsided by the baggage every time. That's why I'm alone now, maybe that's why these beautiful souls are alone as well...

How can one tell? Women say they want a good man, but when one comes along they usually can't see it.
Women love good men (men who are good at being men). A good man isn't necessarily a nice guy.
A good man is physically strong, successful, and has the means to financially provide for and protect himself and his family.

The more power one has, the better, it's human nature and we're really nothing but animals.

Last edited: