Male Behavior Regarding Women. | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Male Behavior Regarding Women.

@Vigilance I think I was somewhat curt with you before, so I'm sorry for that. It was wrong. I think though that @FreeSp1r1t has made a very salient point.

Actions can have consequences, sometimes very far reaching ones. I joke around but life, can be hard. What starts out as "fun" can end as very far from that.

I hope you're well, and read this in the way it was intended.

Yes indeed, your better off getting the wrap from us than from a pack of angry women (and their husbands) in the real world.
(But it's the angry pack of women I'd be afraid of the most, lol).

Last edited:
Bring on the good men. We love a good man haha. <3

INFJs are such a different breed. But even with their differences there is still a sadistic and masochistic side.

They want the good man until they want the bad boy. Translated, they want to get him until they want to be got / had.

As @Vigilance has said (in part) the ring sometimes is exactly that. For the unwed, it's a way of turning on and off the availability of their mischievousness. This is probably more true for P than J but nonetheless I think it can be universal.

Most of the time we all want to be good, but sometimes we want to do the wrong thing. Our superego keeps us in check regularly, and then we say FU superego, because you make life difficult and laborious. I'm tired of all of the self suppression, and need to have a break, so I don't have a crazy moment on everyone.

If a dude is good he shouldn't have to claim it or remind people. It shows. Except for me...I'm so good that I've earned the right to tell everyone how much better I am. My humility is off the charts. It puts me in a class of awesomeness that is unreachable by your average dude; they're all average compared to my humble superiority...

What you're displaying here is humour with a dash of sarcasm. That's a whole new ball game altogether heh. :relieved:

Last edited:
What you're displaying here is humour. That's a whole new ball game altogether heh. :relieved:
Sometimes.

Humor, wit, sarcasm are all higher forms of intelligence. It's an art that people can view and make their interpretations. It can be a way of hiding behind a fascade, disarming people, creating happiness / joy, and even manipulation. The human mind is an enigma and unleashing it on itself (with humor / art) is incredibly satisfying for everyone involved.

Now @Milktoast Bandit is just a freak of nature. Be careful when you start messing with that craziness, you might just enter the Twilight Zone. Dub dub dummmm...

Humor, wit, sarcasm are all higher forms of intelligence. It's an art that people can view and make their interpretations. It can be a way of hiding behind a fascade, disarming people, creating happiness / joy, and even manipulation. The human mind is an enigma and unleashing it on itself (with humor / art) is incredibly satisfying for everyone involved.

Lol, that's your answer, :wink:
(Your just to damned smart).

Reactions: Free and t56hg2bv
IDK, how younger guys think about this stuff now. but I would say a woman with a boyfriend means nothing. I think most guys would be willing to test that and see if they could steal her away if they wanted her. Married women ...I think that's just too much hassle...unless she is being very forward...or the man is in love w her...I would think its a no go. note this is not out of respect so much as damn you are in for a fight on every front.

from experience I would say women like married men alot more than men like married women.

and all parties regard "separated status" as full Green Light! LOL!! just saying!

Reactions: Vigilance
I would say a woman with a boyfriend means nothing. I think most guys would be willing to test that and see if they could steal her away if they wanted her.

I think this statement is "mostly" bullshit.

I also think it's rarely in someone's best interest to involve themselves romantically with someone who has zero respect for others' relationships. In my view they will just be looking for the next target to poach once they're bored.

I think this statement is "mostly" bullshit.

I also think it's rarely in someone's best interest to involve themselves romantically with someone who has zero respect for others' relationships. In my view they will just be looking for the next target to poach once they're bored.

idk....i mean i think more than half of single guys if they like a girl who had a boyfriend if she entertained it....they would think they have a shot and why not try. I am not saying they should! nor am I saying they should not.....all is fair....and the winner gets the plunder.

think of it this way.....unless you are married....or have a common law thing going.......basically some type of LEGAL entanglement.....
ANY relationship is one.........one Text away from being over.

One text away from being single..........that's any relationship non legal wise.
just ponder that.

idk....i mean i think more than half of single guys if they like a girl who had a boyfriend if she entertained it....they would think they have a shot and why not try. I am not saying they should! nor am I saying they should not.....all is fair....and the winner gets the plunder.

think of it this way.....unless you are married....or have a common law thing going.......basically some type of LEGAL entanglement.....
ANY relationship is one.........one Text away from being over.

One text away from being single..........that's any relationship non legal wise.
just ponder that.

I can't disputed what you are saying but I don't like it. Commitment globally is reducing in every capacity. Relationships, bussiness, even the way people throw away their animals and sometimes kids. I don't even like to watch the news anymore. It saddens me.

I do think a bloak will think twice about approaching a non married woman if her boyfriend is a big mofo. Disrespect usually will not venture past personal safety. And I do believe encroachment is disrespectful for both men and women.

"If she entertained it" is an important qualifier that you didn't include in your first statement, as it implies established mutual interest. That said, I'm still not convinced that most people would ignore a relationship in such a manner.

It's quite possible that I'm just naive about this sort of thing. Maybe common decency isn't all that common.

"If she entertained it" is an important qualifier that you didn't include in your first statement, as it implies established mutual interest. That said, I'm still not convinced that most people would ignore a relationship in such a manner.

It's quite possible that I'm just naive about this sort of thing. Maybe common decency isn't all that common.

What if you consider relationships in the following regard:
Competitive
Negations
Power Struggles
genetic shopping (ie get the mate with the best genes)
self serving

now if all of these are in the primitive mind & in the sub psyche its not hard to believe why people act the way they do.

What if you consider relationships in the following regard:
Competitive
Negations
Power Struggles
genetic shopping (ie get the mate with the best genes)
self serving

now if all of these are in the primitive mind & in the sub psyche its not hard to believe why people act the way they do.

I think of that as skinny love. Where people get together out of necessity. Maybe it's for emotional support, perhaps it's financial, even for safety reasons or shallow attraction. That may work in the short term but will eventually lead to failure. A relationship should be nurtured and respected if it is going to work.

I believe the mentality of all of the items you listed (as a basis for a relationship) will lead to eventual failure. IMO.

I'm loosing track of the direction of this dialogue. There is a difference from casual dating and a relationship. I think the thread was about rings so to me it was implied that we are talking more about relationships. That being said, I stand by my comments.