Male Behavior Regarding Women. | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Male Behavior Regarding Women.

Lolololo.

People do weird things, horses for courses as they say. I know someone who was married to someone and they both swapped partners with another couple. So the two couples rearranged and paired off, they both had children from their (then) previous relationships and they all lived together, or at least semi-together. How weird is that? They were Steiner families but I don't know if had anything to do with anthrosophicism (doubt it). Gawd, something like that would really do my head in, but the kids, at least the ones I met turned out alright. This arrangement didn't last forever but for at least a few years. Lol, this actually has pretty much nothing to do with the O.P. but I thought it was interesting.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reactions: Free
Excuse you?

What makes you think I'm asking you out.

I'm not asking you out.... :tearsofjoy:

It was a joke, given the line of the conversation. It is made seem less jokey by my lack of emoticons.

It was a joke, given the line of the conversation. It is made seem less jokey by my lack of emoticons.

Lol, I was thinking after reading your post I might have to say,
'I'm sorry I'm haven't got a boyfriend and I'm not interested'. Lol! :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
Ive always wanted to start up an intercontinental relationship....

Just in case...um no.

I think a lot of times the type of woman can also play a factor. For instance if a married woman puts herself out there like a single women she will approached and played with and sent back to her sad home life. A married woman who does not put herself out there attracts men, but men know that she is pre-occupied with her family and life she don't even notice that man is looking her way. Then there is the single girl that demands attention that most men find annoying but if they get shot down will take that poor girl home for the night and each comes up short the next day. Then there's the single classy girl who men wish they had the balls to approach but fear getting shot down they stay quiet. Or perhaps have the liquid courage to try it and may or may not get a shot depending on the bore factor of the classy girl. Committed girls are usually waiting for that ring so if a man were to approach them, they quickly say oh I'm in a relationship sorry. Depending on the man and what it is he is approaching and the reasoning I guess plays the biggest part. Either way ring or no ring if he wants a night of fun he will get it. If he wants a potential relationship he will get it and if he wants a wife, hopefully he isn't looking for that from someone alrwady married. Or married himself........

I think a lot of times the type of woman can also play a factor. For instance if a married woman puts herself out there like a single women she will approached and played with and sent back to her sad home life. A married woman who does not put herself out there attracts men, but men know that she is pre-occupied with her family and life she don't even notice that man is looking her way. Then there is the single girl that demands attention that most men find annoying but if they get shot down will take that poor girl home for the night and each comes up short the next day. Then there's the single classy girl who men wish they had the balls to approach but fear getting shot down they stay quiet. Or perhaps have the liquid courage to try it and may or may not get a shot depending on the bore factor of the classy girl. Committed girls are usually waiting for that ring so if a man were to approach them, they quickly say oh I'm in a relationship sorry. Depending on the man and what it is he is approaching and the reasoning I guess plays the biggest part. Either way ring or no ring if he wants a night of fun he will get it. If he wants a potential relationship he will get it and if he wants a wife, hopefully he isn't looking for that from someone alrwady married. Or married himself........

I think you just about got the measure of it there!

I've never intentionally approached a girl in my life.

I don't think @Jnd42611 was saying all men are like that, just describing a particular type of player.

200w.gif