Magical Meditation Corner | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Magical Meditation Corner

a69de4dc180433919d81030e0caae671.jpg

These are my current go-to videos...

(Play at low volume and must use earbuds/earphones for binaural effect)

(This does NOT work for astral projection as far as I can tell...I just like the imagery)

Also, if you have never watched these couple of videos, I highly recommend them - The Template - A Holonomic Model Of Transcendence.
(To be watched with open eyes as the sacred geometry and fractals are supposed to active certain areas of the mind/soul/etc.)

The Template - The Ceremony of Original Innocence - Code 1
The Template - The Ceremony of Synthesis - Code 2

These are my current go-to videos...

(Play at low volume and must use earbuds/earphones for binaural effect)

(This does NOT work for astral projection as far as I can tell...I just like the imagery)

Also, if you have never watched these couple of videos, I highly recommend them - The Template - A Holonomic Model Of Transcendence.
(To be watched with open eyes as the sacred geometry and fractals are supposed to active certain areas of the mind/soul/etc.)

The Template - The Ceremony of Original Innocence - Code 1
The Template - The Ceremony of Synthesis - Code 2
Wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing :)

Wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing :)
Thanks for your own!
Happy new year!
:<3white:

Apparently there is now one more Template video and it looks like "Code 4" is in the works (I have not watched this one yet) :
( @jkxx curious what you think of these after you've had a chance to watch!)

The Template - Ceremony of Sacred Breath - Code 3

Thanks for your own!
Happy new year!

Apparently there is now one more Template video and it looks like "Code 4" is in the works (I have not watched this one yet) :
( @jkxx curious what you think of these after you've had a chance to watch!)

The Template - Ceremony of Sacred Breath - Code 3
Thanks @Skarekrow - going to let you know once I try them. Happy New Year aw well!

Happy new year to you as well :)

lmfaoo and apparently that was post #111
wtf is my life

Two minutes later: I legit looked over at the tv and on the food network the Pioneer Woman was celebrating this kids 11th birthday

Might as well finish this run of weirdness with a post at 1:11pm

It may have been 1:11 for you, but with the time difference your post reads 11:11 on this end. ;)

lmfaoo and apparently that was post #111
wtf is my life
Two minutes later: I legit looked over at the tv and on the food network the Pioneer Woman was celebrating this kids 11th birthday
It may have been 1:11 for you, but with the time difference your post reads 11:11 on this end. ;)
I saw the 11:11 too today. What da fuk is the meaning of this? Is it spreading? :fearscream:
:smile:
Forum says happy 1111 everyone. :<3yellow::<3white: