Permanent Fixture
Dec 8, 2012
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9 wO
http://www.playbuzz.com/elaineb10/what-is-the-color-of-your-aura

Your aura is: White

Perfect Balance: You are an innovator and a creator and your strongest qualities are more spiritual than physical.
Your unique level of energy allows you to be more sensitive and intuitive than others.
The white color can sometimes be pale and blank, So you need to pay attention when you are out of touch with the world.
But even if you feel indifferent, remember that the white color is the combination of all the colors of the visible spectrum. And just like that, you represent balance, harmony and peace.

Hmmmm - - -

Out of touch eh? lololol

Your aura is: Green
a654981a-797e-4b23-9092-73a9bd0730e6.jpg

You are a compassionate person, full of healing and peacekeeping capabilities. Very close to nature, a green aura is a healthy one, full of growth and balance. You have a love for living things and seek to change the world for the better.

Pink but...
The question about the picture that made you feel something? I felt nothing for any of them.

The question about the picture that made you feel something? i felt nothing for any of them.

Odd that you should mention that. The only nudge i got was the hands holding, and there wasn't much of that. It was also the only question i had to pause for. :)

Red

A red aura is one high in energy, which shows that you may have some unresolved anger or fear. However, it also shows that you have a lot of strength and passion, which will help you resolve any conflicts. This passion can be in relation to romance as well, as a red aura signifies that love is an important factor in your life.

Reactions: Bellosome
And here I thought the no feelings thing was just an intj thing. :)

And here I thought the no feelings thing was just an intj thing. :)

It takes a lot to get me emotional. Usually if I can see something coming I'm pretty immune to feeling anything. Like one time my friend showed me this movie Tokyo Magnitude and swore it was the saddest thing ever and that I was going to be crying. I kind of intuited exactly where the series would start going and what was going to happen to who. So I didn't cry and it shocked my friend. I said well I saw it coming and in that moment I saw it coming I felt sadness but then it kind of faded.

But this might be a contradiction, I'm such a red aura. |:

Your aura is: Pink
c186d332-d2d8-4841-8d1a-87fbc78d2c58.jpg
Love, sincerity, affection and generosity are perfect words to describe you. Your pink aura indicates that you've achieved a perfect balance between your spiritual and material existence. You love to be surrounded by friends and family. You love to love and to be loved, while you hate conflicts and arguments.
You take care of your body and spread a positive and healing energy to those around you. The pink aura is very rare, so is the person who has it.

Love, sincerity, affection and generosity are perfect words to describe you. Your pink aura indicates that you've achieved a perfect balance between your spiritual and material existence.
You love to be surrounded by friends and family. You love to love and to be loved, while you hate conflicts and arguments.
You take care of your body and spread a positive and healing energy to those around you. The pink aura is very rare, so is the person who has it.

You are a compassionate person, full of healing and peacekeeping capabilities.
Very close to nature, a green aura is a healthy one, full of growth and balance.
You have a love for living things and seek to change the world for the better.

Love, sincerity, affection and generosity are perfect words to describe you. Your pink aura indicates that you've achieved a perfect balance between your spiritual and material existence. You love to be surrounded by friends and family. You love to love and to be loved, while you hate conflicts and arguments.

Reactions: flower
Your aura is: Blue

2e22a098-d2ed-41b0-8e1d-4c274be152ef.jpg

You are kind and loyal, with a calm, collected personality. While you may have a fear of what is next, or where you are going in life. Just trust yourself. Although you cannot base all of your decisions on it, your intuition is very strong. A blue aura signifies that you are very sensitive to the world around you, and also that have a certain willingness to help others.

Greige. My favourite colour. Like a beautiful tabby cat.

You are a compassionate person, full of healing and peacekeeping capabilities. Very close to nature, a green aura is a healthy one, full of growth and balance. You have a love for living things and seek to change the world for the better.

Your Aura Is Black

black.JPG
Perfect Imbalance: You are a leach and a fabricator and your strongest quality is sowing confusion and distrust.
You devour others' energy which allows you to sense your superiority.
The black color can sometimes be empty and vacuous, So you need to get attention from the world.
But even if you feel superior, remember that the black color is the void of all the colors. And just like that, you can reek, havoc and insecurity.

Reactions: Free
Red
A red aura is one high in energy, which shows that you may have some unresolved anger or fear. However, it also shows that you have a lot of strength and passion, which will help you resolve any conflicts. This passion can be in relation to romance as well, as a red aura signifies that love is an important factor in your life.

I like it -- I like to think I'm passionate and loving :)