Magical Meditation Corner | INFJ Forum

Magical Meditation Corner

Are you into meditating?
Do you always use sound or music to meditate?
Have you tried binaural beats?
I meditate every day for at least an hour to help keep chronic pain at bay, which in turn keeps depression/anxiety at bay as well.
Anyhow, nice to meet you and take care!

Are you into meditating?
Do you always use sound or music to meditate?
Have you tried binaural beats?
I meditate every day for at least an hour to help keep chronic pain at bay, which in turn keeps depression/anxiety at bay as well.
Anyhow, nice to meet you and take care!

Due to health problems (also anxiety) I started meditation again. Anyhow, I'm no expert.
No, I don't always use sound or music ^^ But this track reminded me of childhood Ni-states. I dunno..

Binaural beats..? Is that some kind of creating space through sound techniques?
(If you feel like sharing anything anytime here in this corner I humbly invite you to do so. ^^)

I'ts really nice to meet you too (take care as well ^^)

b550ef189d5ae57f8b41eee1a5aef3eb.jpg

Last edited:

Due to health problems (also anxiety) I started meditation again. Anyhow, I'm no expert.
No, I don't always use sound or music ^^ But this track reminded me of childhood Ni-states. I dunno..

Binaural beats..? Is that some kind of creating space through sound techniques?
(If you feel like sharing anything anytime here in this corner I humbly invite you to do so. ^^)

I'ts really nice to meet you too (take care as well ^^)

Yes...I began to practice it daily due to pain.
I wouldn’t say I’m an expert either, but I’m certainly not a beginner.
I cannot say enough good things about meditation...it’s trying to maintain that mind state once you are not actively meditating that is the real challenge!

Binaural beats are when one tone is played in one ear and another tone (Hz) in the other...the brain tries to combine the sounds but cannot so you get a “beat” or fluctuation.
The true test to see if something really is binaural or not is to play them through earbuds (the effect won’t work otherwise and it is probably too quiet to hear with speakers).
If you put one earbud in and it’s a single note...that is good.
Do you same with the other side and it should also be a single tone.
When you put both earbuds in...it will create the “beat” and you should hear it fluctuating.
The idea is that it helps the mind to sync up to similar brainwaves when we are experiencing certain states of mind.
The various brain waves, delta, theta, alpha, gamma, etc. can be induced using the binaural beats.
There are quite a few fake “beats” out there...that is why the ear test is necessary.
I generally put on somewhere between 4Hz and 8Hz depending on what kind of meditating I am doing....but 4Hz works great for pain, anxiety, etc.
(It is right on the cusp of delta/theta)
Here is one I have used many times -

Like I said...you won’t hear anything unless you have on earphones/buds.

Last edited:
Yes...I began to practice it daily due to pain.
I wouldn’t say I’m an expert either, but I’m certainly not a beginner.
I cannot say enough good things about meditation...it’s trying to maintain that mind state once you are not actively meditating that is the real challenge!

To be honest I've a hard time managing my energy flow recently..it's all over the place. I need quite some time for balancing this out.

(It wasn't always like that. I believe when I didn't have this energy trouble back in time I perceived myself from outside ..if that makes any sense to you..)

Binaural beats are when one tone is played in one ear and another tone (Hz) in the other...the brain tries to combine the sounds but cannot so you you get a “beat” or fluctuation.
The true test to see if something really is binaural or not is to play them through earbuds (the effect won’t work otherwise and it is probably too quiet to hear with speakers).
If you put one earbud in and it’s a single note...that is good.
Do you same with the other side and it should also be a single tone.
When you put both earbuds in...it will create the “beat”
The idea is that it helps the mind to sync up to similar brainwaves when we are experiencing certain states of mind.
The various brain waves, delta, theta, alpha, gamma, etc. can be induced using the binaural beats.
There are quite a few fake “beats” out there...that is why the ear test is necessary.
I generally put on somewhere between 4Hz and 8Hz depending on what kind of meditating I am doing....but 4Hz works great for pain, anxiety, etc.
(It is right on the cusp of delta/theta)
Here is one I have used many times -

Like I said...you won’t hear anything unless you have on earphones/buds.

I love this and I will try it out!

Thank you very much (also for patiently explaining this to me ^^).

To be honest I've a hard time managing my energy flow recently..it's all over the place. I need quite some time for balancing this out.

(It wasn't always like that. I believe when I didn't have this energy trouble back in time I perceived myself from outside ..if that makes any sense to you..)

I love this and I will try it out!

Thank you very much (also for patiently explaining this to me ^^).

Yes...I do actually know what you are talking about...at least I think so.
It used to be very difficult when I was quite ill to meditate...the anxiety induced by the pain was relentless and sitting still for 10-15 minutes was very difficult for me at all.
I worked very hard to reach new states of perception through meditating and even jumped out of body several times by self induction...which was kind of how you describe it.
I could see with...not my eyes (it was as if I was looking through thin fine linen but could still see)...and it was both a first person and third person perception as well as being 360 degrees.
Incredibly crazy experience to self-induce without any drugs of any kind.

However; speaking of that...I have utilized mushrooms from time to time to reset my brain whenever I get stuck in a negative loop(s).
It’s like having your brain defragmented.
My energy was also all over the place...somehow, and I don’t know how it does it...but it resets that also.
PM if you have specific questions about that...it’s not for everyone that’s for sure.

Hope the beats help you!
Take care!

Yes...I do actually know what you are talking about...at least I think so.
It used to be very difficult when I was quite ill to meditate...the anxiety induced by the pain was relentless and sitting still for 10-15 minutes was very difficult for me at all.
I'm so sorry to hear this. It must have been really tough.. but I really admire that you seem to came a long way. That is really great! :)
Don't know what is worse about physical pain sometimes.. the hurting aspect.. or.. realizing one's limitations and boundaries.

I worked very hard to reach new states of perception through meditating and even jumped out of body several times by self induction...which was kind of how you describe it.
I could see with...not my eyes (it was as if I was looking through thin fine linen but could still see)...and it was both a first person and third person perception as well as being 360 degrees.
Incredibly crazy experience to self-induce without any drugs of any kind.
Yeah. Exactly. ö.ö So, "self-induction"..? Okay.. thank you for sharing. It's really really crazy. Words don't really serve describing this..
I might have mistook "daydreaming" with meditating.. or rather.. letting it switch back and forth often without realizing what I was doing..

However; speaking of that...I have utilized mushrooms from time to time to reset my brain whenever I get stuck in a negative loop(s).
It’s like having your brain defragmented.
My energy was also all over the place...somehow, and I don’t know how it does it...but it resets that also.
^^" I don't do drugs (#beingarealsnore..mainly because most often I don't think I can handle things as they are already.

Anyhow.. resetting and defragmenting a brain sounds rather extreme. What is that like? (PM is okay if this is too intense :)

PM if you have specific questions about that...it’s not for everyone that’s for sure.

Hope the beats help you!
Take care!
Thank you thank you ^^ *sends lot of energy*

For me, good meditation could be dancing with drums

For binaural beats, can confirm. I use to listen to a few isotones, and meditate and had a pain go away (although temporarily...it was a moment I haven't forgotten). The site is long gone though... -_- I hope this can help, but learning, massaging and visualizing healing energy through my body has given me considerable health and balance.

Relaxation techniques are important. Start slow. But you really need to exercise first before you can sit down for 10-15 minutes. Personal experience, I go on and off on those things.

Singing helps considerably. All people should learn and listen to good music. I was listening to a music recommended on this board by peter gundry, i felt it's power literally cleaning the crap out of my body.

A weird thing, I think we are made of music ` follow the music `

(See youtube '1 hour of dark music' for peter gundry)

For me, good meditation could be dancing with drums

For binaural beats, can confirm. I use to listen to a few isotones, and meditate and had a pain go away (although temporarily...it was a moment I haven't forgotten). The site is long gone though... -_- I hope this can help, but learning, massaging and visualizing healing energy through my body has given me considerable health and balance.

Relaxation techniques are important. Start slow. But you really need to exercise first before you can sit down for 10-15 minutes. Personal experience, I go on and off on those things.

Singing helps considerably. All people should learn and listen to good music. I was listening to a music recommended on this board by peter gundry, i felt it's power literally cleaning the crap out of my body.

A weird thing, I think we are made of music ` follow the music `

(See youtube '1 hour of dark music' for peter gundry)

So true...I like how you write this.. .. <3

(Do you have by any chance (first or second hand) experience with EFT?)

do you mean this one? ^^

(it reminds me alot of some (background)music I listen to when I immerse into chat roleplaying.)
Lovely ^^ This has impact qualities - for all the emotion and atmosphere it can create within the listeners.
Is it odd if I say that "stories cleanse your soul", too? They go perfectly with music like yours.. ..