Liking Someone Who Likes You | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Liking Someone Who Likes You

Yeah, I hate you all.

Liar! You liked me almost from the beginning...which I guess doesn't bode well for our continuing relationship. I like your new avvy, by the way.

I haven't been around long enough to develop any real likes or dislikes yet, though I've talked to Nazz on the phone and we may meet up face to face this weekend if we can get our sh*t and schedules together. (Turns out we live less than 10 miles from each other!)

Hahah Z. Angel that actually really makes me wanna hug you :D

Anica: I didn't notice you in the beginning but lately I really have and I love what I am seeing.

Milon: I liked you from the start too, which was recently, still I think you are a cool dude!! :)

Last edited:
Pristinegirl: I thought you were a little too bubbly for me in the beginning. I wasn't a dislike sort of thing; more like a step cautiously type of thing. I also had to get used to your way of debating, since my arguments are usually set up to be effective against xNTJ types.
But I like you :) That bubbly personality grew on me, and I like the different prospective you bring up. So you're good in my book :D

I dont blame you for that, I could tone myself down a level or two but hte thing is that I don't want to because its who I am, it is me. Therefore I decided I'm better of accepting it, because essentially I think it comes down to how you treat and connect with people not only personality.
Oh I think you did such a good job on adjusting and I'm glad I ended up in your good book :)

;) Don't change. It doesn't do any good for anyone. There's absolutely nothing wrong with you, girl

Hahah Z. Angel that actually really makes me wanna hug you :D

Anica: I didn't notice you in the beginning but lately I really have and I love what I am seeing.

Milon: I liked you from the start too, which was recently, still I think you are a cool dude!! :)

Well, I must admit I'm easy to overlook, but I'm glad you finally noticed me. I'm usually a little wary of the bubbly ones, but I've come to admire and enjoy your penetrating and intelligent questions.

The fact that I love your dupe account set up, Wolfy, as much as I do the original is a sign of how much awesomness you have :D

Lurks is like one of those friends that everyone needs irl, someone who cares about your problems and want's to help but doesn't mind giving you a kick up the bum when you need it. Thinkers with well developed F are always cool! I also like how you love and tolerate sillyness. So all an all, pretty awesome, it's just that nationality thing you need to work on... :thumb:

Alcyone is reading a book, don't know what happened to ZenCat.

Ah, books...the downfall to the INFJ

Alcyone didn't just read the book, Alcyone was consumed by the book. For a full day and a half. The Hollows, Terre de Ange, and the Shadow Realm do that to me. A New book in one of those series coming out means shutting out the entire world until the first read is done.

*sigh* Now a long long wait til the next book......Stupid series authors....

Anyhow, I've noticed that women who are strong willed and opinionated tend to be called bitches....Why is that? (<= this is a rhetorical question)

Anyhow, that vibe never came across from ya TK* because there is a one distinction people fail to make. True bitches are also completely self absorbed, narsissistic, and committed to the belief (however erroneously) that they are ALWAYS right. You might be always right, but you havent' come across as a narsissist and you definately aren't self-absorbed to the exclusion of the world (in other words you don't live as if the sun, planets, and galaxy revolves around you).

It takes strength to speak out against the opinion of the masses. It gets you noticed and unfairly labeled.

There are a few I've gravitated to right away. In a couple cases for reasons I don't completely understand myself.

There are those I gravitate to, but for some reason I feel a wall that I can't seem to breech. Like I want to interact more with these people and develop a more involved interaction, but feel like they have the stop sign up for some reason or another.

Then there are the ones I try to draw out so I can learn more about but they respond luke warm about it and tend to scurry back before conversation can really get going. Others seem to only want to interact on the most superficial levels.

Most people I am neutral about. I am not attracted but am watching. I reach out every now and then but tend to leave the ball in their courts. Most people are in this catagory. It's not a bad thing. So I hold back and wait to see who sticks around and who doesn't. I just don't like the possibility of getting to know someone, starting to enjoy interacting with them, then having them up and disappear on me. It's not the best of mindsets to have in an online forum since people come and go all the time, and that kind of heart rending is guaranteed.

I don't think there is anyone active who I dislike. Plenty of people I don't understand or necessarily see eye-to-eye with. There are a couple of people on my wary list. People that for some reason or another are hitting off-key resonances.

There are a few I've gravitated to right away. In a couple cases for reasons I don't completely understand myself.

There are those I gravitate to, but for some reason I feel a wall that I can't seem to breech. Like I want to interact more with these people and develop a more involved interaction, but feel like they have the stop sign up for some reason or another.

Then there are the ones I try to draw out so I can learn more about but they respond luke warm about it and tend to scurry back before conversation can really get going. Others seem to only want to interact on the most superficial levels.

Most people I am neutral about. I am not attracted but am watching. I reach out every now and then but tend to leave the ball in their courts. Most people are in this catagory. It's not a bad thing. So I hold back and wait to see who sticks around and who doesn't. I just don't like the possibility of getting to know someone, starting to enjoy interacting with them, then having them up and disappear on me. It's not the best of mindsets to have in an online forum since people come and go all the time, and that kind of heart rending is guaranteed.
In the first type and the cases that you did understand, did they show interest in you first?

After knowing these different types of people for some time, how would you describe your connection with each of them?

Has anyone ever turned around 180 degrees and liked you all of a sudden after you showed interest?

In the first type and the cases that you did understand, did they show interest in you first?

Nope. It's unlikely they even noticed as my interest is more expressed by reading any new posts and engaging in the threads they've started. As to anyone showing interest in me, I am generally oblivious to it.

After knowing these different types of people for some time, how would you describe your connection with each of them?

LOL! I talk to them in a forum! I guess I feel there is a bit more freedom when it comes to conversation. More teasing, bantering etc. Especially when I know the other person isn't going to be taking anything I say completely seriously. There are only a few people I've conversed with outside the forum. The way I look at these things, if someone wants to talk to me outside here I've put down plenty of my other online contact information. If they provide their contact info and I want to talk to them, I'll throw out a friend request etc and let them respond.

Not to say that I won't tell someone what I think (about something) or speak my opinion flat out and without censoring when it is asked for.

Has anyone ever turned around 180 degrees and liked you all of a sudden after you showed interest?

Don't know. It's not like anyone has flat out told me they didn't like me. I get that vibe from a few, but no one has went out of their way to let me know. It wouldn't matter anyway, everyone is entitled to their own judgements about others and I've certainly put enough material on here to be judged by, fairly accurately probably, so I can't really blame anyone for having an opinion.

Last edited: