Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2] | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Let's Psychoanalyse your Avatar [2]

You just told me I look like death.
If it weren't three am I'd pretend
to be so offended.

Mine? :m075:

It says to me "why did it have to snow... why? whyyyy? Can you make it go away, pleeeeease? :("

Bingo.

Also I found the picture on the BBC and thought it was too cute to not use for anything. Incidentally the caption said his name is Franc, and he's a 10 month old pug.

You just told me I look like death.
If it weren't three am I'd pretend
to be so offended.

maybe warmed over. (have a sandwich)

I've got a new avatar, anyone want to have a go?

Delicate, feminine, mysterious, confident (not afraid to be left in the dark). Perhaps a tragic beauty? Also, even though this makes no sense, your avatar says "winter" to me.

Do me!

Reactions: TinyBubbles

@April

wow, just wow. the beauty of this flower is absolutely breathtaking. Her colors are bright/light but pure and simple. Purples suggest strength but the dark lighting suggests shadows - or blossoming in humility. The flower flourishes without seeking attention. The shades of lavender and purple are stark and startling. It's beauty is understated. I agree with @MrWindUpBird that it seems a bit tragic but persistent.

Last edited:
Reactions: TinyBubbles
I got a new avatar as well. Anyone want to take a shot? :)

I got a new avatar as well. Anyone want to take a shot? :)

Hmmm interesting Jim

I get the feeling your either feeling a higher level of energy or you dispensing a lot of effort in your life. This might mean conflict or even something positive. But your pouring a lot of effort into some part of your life.

I've got a new Avatar and new Sig. You can use both if you want.

I'd like to get mine spananalyzed, please.

@Blind Bandit Hmm I like both so much its so hard to decide. I would do both but I don't think I could do them both justice. I just love wolves and what they can represent so I think I will do your avatar. When I see this image I think of hunting but not in the perspective of hunting pray. What I mean is that you have some goal or idea that you have had in mind for some time and now you are about to seize the moment. You have truged through the forest and are now coming upon what you seek. You are in the final stages and you know what you seek, you just have to go in for the kill.

Now you got mine pretty well. A lot of energy being spent indeed.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
any takers?

any takers?

Are are one sneaky ninja. You hide behind something.. perhaps a veil of mystery and mystique. You're quick to observe but not quick to disclose about yourself. Despite appearances (of your avatar) you're a very warm personality (I get that from the red in the avi).

Ok someone psychoanalyse moi!

Iv'e had this 1 for a while, but never popped back on this thread to see what people could conjure up.

Any takers? :m027:

Are are one sneaky ninja. You hide behind something.. perhaps a veil of mystery and mystique. You're quick to observe but not quick to disclose about yourself. Despite appearances (of your avatar) you're a very warm personality (I get that from the red in the avi).

Ok someone psychoanalyse moi!

:D thx [MENTION=3458]Hyuri[/MENTION]. Interesting stuff.