More threads by MrWindUpBird
- Last Activity:
- Oct 7, 2013 at 6:11 PM
- Feb 26, 2010
- Messages This Month:
- Messages Last Month:
- Messages Last 100 Days:
- Messages Last Year:
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- MrWindUpBird was last seen:
- Oct 7, 2013
- I moved 14 times before I turned 18. I'm used to being a bit of an outsider, but I tend to get along very well with people wherever I go.
- In descending order, which 6 things could you never do without?:
- My religion/morality, my family, my country, good Cajun cooking, good books, and Tabasco sauce.
I can go without the internet, clean water, and public toilets; I've done it before.
- What would be your epitaph?:
- Please exhume when the Saints win the superb... oh wait.
I'm Introverted, iNtuitive, Feeling, and weakly Judging.
I love languages; I speak three fluently and several others at a basic level. I can also read probably half a dozen different scripts, all self taught. If I could make a living with it, I would major in Linguistics. : ) I'm currently double majoring in Chinese and International Studies. Chinese is my life, I love the people, culture, language, everything. I'm currently learning how to play the guzheng, and there's at least one video on youtube of me rapping a Chinese pop song to an audience... but I won't tell you where it is.
My other various interests include sailing, cooking, surreal literature, writing, occasional attempts at exercise, and of course my social life.